PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Casa Mary, Las Rosas, south Tenerife

uptowngirl
19-07-2011, 23:27
Went to this restaurant this evening, on the main road from Guaragacho to Silencio, located on the right hand side, just before the petrol station.

Fabulous menu and EXCELLENT food, massive portions and nothing too much trouble!!!

Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Andy0210
19-07-2011, 23:35
Went to this restaurant this evening, on the main road from Guaragacho to Silencio, located on the right hand side, just before the petrol station.

Fabulous menu and EXCELLENT food, massive portions and nothing too much trouble!!!

Seconded all of the above, food is gorgeous and if you walk in as they are closing the door they are happy to open back up and cook for you.

Nice food nice people! :)

dede
20-07-2011, 09:23

I thought i told you this was a secret place V ??? now everyone will know about it. :hungry::hungry::hungry::lol::lol:

uptowngirl
20-07-2011, 10:34
I thought i told you this was a secret place V ??? now everyone will know about it. :hungry::hungry::hungry::lol::lol:

:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: oops, sorry........................ but i is a nice one to share though isn't it. Its pretty damned good!!

jewels
20-07-2011, 11:07
This was a regular haunt of ours when we lived in Silencio,its good to know its still as nice.

Jelly Baby
20-07-2011, 11:36
It is not too far from me. What sort of food? Prices? Really want to give it a go!

uptowngirl
20-07-2011, 11:46
8.75 for a sirloin ssteak and sauce...........................

steaks, meat and fish and paella too.........................

EXCELLENT !!

Jelly Baby
20-07-2011, 12:07
8.75 for a sirloin ssteak and sauce...........................

steaks, meat and fish and paella too.........................

EXCELLENT !!

Oooh that sounds great. Will definitely be giving it a go!

uptowngirl
20-07-2011, 12:08
we had the fillet, 15 euros and it was a beautiful cut of meat.

I had the french onion soup to start with and I could not eat it, there was so much, and we ended up bringing the steaks home with us too!!!

Very impressed, as I was on my previous visit too

samantha
20-07-2011, 12:36
Ohh not been in there for years and only live up the road. I'll be giving it a go soon.