PDA

View Full Version : I'm shocked at my treatment by Titsa.

henry
20-07-2011, 19:50
today i got off from live arico. and heading home i was catching 470. it was allready there. loading up with people. i stuck my bono pass and said guaza. this was bout 4:30pm today. the bus driver told me iīm not going to guaza.??? huh? i allways catch this bus and go home. even the bus does said las galletas. o.k. i said no problem. i just catch 467 bus to go home. after 10 mins. 467 came.

i put my bono in and said guaza. even that bus driver said iīm not going to guaza. what going on here?

i been catch the buses for 11 years now. and yes! i was at the right stop. the first stop right in front of hiperdino at the apolo.

3 buses came by 2 467 and the 470 bus told me not going to guaza.

allready it was allmost 5:30pm and 467 came by again. i ask the bus driver are you going to guaza. he said yes. i told him i was waiting for a hour and 2 467 buses and 470 bus told me it didnīt go to guaza. he didnīt know but he did said it allways go to guaza.

i finally got home.

i still like to know why 470 and 2 467 told me not going to guaza and i saw them heading up to leave los cristanos.

that was very weird in my book..

slodgedad
20-07-2011, 19:55
I'm surprised by this as all buses going north from Los Cristianos have to pass Guaza

candy2411
20-07-2011, 19:59
sounds a bit strange....when I was over a few weeks ago there were a lot of roadworks in Guaza and the road partially closed. Is the bus having to make a detour I wonder?

Harmonicaman
20-07-2011, 20:00
I'm surprised by this as all buses going north from Los Cristianos have to pass Guaza

Henry has your little Texas done a woopsie on one of the busses and now the drivers are getting their own back?:eyebrows:

henry
20-07-2011, 20:03
i live in guaza and they allmost finished. the buses still go thru guaza going down to las gallents

rofl!!!! no i leave my little doggie at home.

i thought i was losing my mind!!

Jackie
20-07-2011, 20:42
The work that was going on was to actually put pathways in for people who get of the bus one side of the motorway in Guaza to be able to walk safely to the bus stop on the other side of the motorway. Henry I get the 416 every day from and to my house as it is the only bus I can get from up here and it always passes through Guaza so there is another option for you if ever you get stuck.

tonypub
20-07-2011, 20:44
today i got off from live arico. and heading home i was catching 470. it was allready there. loading up with people. i stuck my bono pass and said guaza. this was bout 4:30pm today. the bus driver told me iīm not going to guaza.??? huh? i allways catch this bus and go home. even the bus does said las galletas. o.k. i said no problem. i just catch 467 bus to go home. after 10 mins. 467 came.

i put my bono in and said guaza. even that bus driver said iīm not going to guaza. what going on here?

i been catch the buses for 11 years now. and yes! i was at the right stop. the first stop right in front of hiperdino at the apolo.

3 buses came by 2 467 and the 470 bus told me not going to guaza.

allready it was allmost 5:30pm and 467 came by again. i ask the bus driver are you going to guaza. he said yes. i told him i was waiting for a hour and 2 467 buses and 470 bus told me it didnīt go to guaza. he didnīt know but he did said it allways go to guaza.

i finally got home.

i still like to know why 470 and 2 467 told me not going to guaza and i saw them heading up to leave los cristanos.

that was very weird in my book..:crylaughing:sorry henry.

henry
20-07-2011, 20:50
i know 416 also jackie but the bus stop by the sunday market in guaza is bout 5 mins away from my home

henry
22-07-2011, 17:21
i just getting all luck luck from titsa..

i just made a complain to their website bout it .

what happed today at 14:18.
i told my mom iīm going to walking around los cristanos. just to get out of the house and pick up some free newspapers at iceland.

my bono had 1.70 euros left. so i put the bono in the ticker on the bus 467 going to los cristanos.

the lady bus driver stop me and said need to do it again. o.k. then she told me iīm 0.30 cents?? i gave her a euro.

0.70 back. i told her what about my change. then she said it was a euro. odd?

i check my bono pass and she change me twice. 1.00 and the 0.70 more and i pay her 0.30 making 2 euros. i told her very nicely you over change me.a extra euro. then she very snotting said if you want to make a compalin tell it to las americas bus station.

i wasnīt happy after that. and no need to waste 2 euros coimng and going to las americas just to get a euro back.

i still have the bono and made a nice complain to titsa website. saying this was very bad service. i told them i do not want my euro refund. only a euro. but still she (bus driver) wasnīt been nice. and over change me. 2 euros going to los cristanos.where it should had been 1 euro

tonypub
22-07-2011, 17:42
i just getting all luck luck from titsa..

i just made a complain to their website bout it .

what happed today at 14:18.
i told my mom iīm going to walking around los cristanos. just to get out of the house and pick up some free newspapers at iceland.

my bono had 1.70 euros left. so i put the bono in the ticker on the bus 467 going to los cristanos.

the lady bus driver stop me and said need to do it again. o.k. then she told me iīm 0.30 cents?? i gave her a euro.

0.70 back. i told her what about my change. then she said it was a euro. odd?

i check my bono pass and she change me twice. 1.00 and the 0.70 more and i pay her 0.30 making 2 euros. i told her very nicely you over change me.a extra euro. then she very snotting said if you want to make a compalin tell it to las americas bus station.

i wasnīt happy after that. and no need to waste 2 euros coimng and going to las americas just to get a euro back.

i still have the bono and made a nice complain to titsa website. saying this was very bad service. i told them i do not want my euro refund. only a euro. but still she (bus driver) wasnīt been nice. and over change me. 2 euros going to los cristanos.where it should had been 1 eurothis could be the basis of a good sitcom henry.have you thought of selling your story.

Mawkin
22-07-2011, 17:48
this could be the basis of a good sitcom henry.have you thought of selling your story.

I suppose it could be titled "Off The Buses":eyebrows:

tonypub
22-07-2011, 17:52
I suppose it could be titled "Off The Buses":eyebrows:or off ya TITSa

pablo1
22-07-2011, 18:31
or off ya TITSa

Ahhh, Paradise circa 1996, good days... :-)

henry
22-07-2011, 19:40
it whould be nice. but i can see it making a book. selling it in the u.k. all the people read chapter 1 and quit the book. they donīt understand all the american words and then try to sell the book on ebay. saiding cheap paper for bonfire. for 500 pages book for a pound.beside all joking aside it be nice to pass this in the canary weekly or so.but i know most of the free newspaper donīt wanna hear it. so i keep it.but it been nice to print it

tonypub
22-07-2011, 19:45
it whould be nice. but i can see it making a book. selling it in the u.k. all the people read chapter 1 and quit the book. they donīt understand all the american words and then try to sell the book on ebay. saiding cheap paper for bonfire. for 500 pages book for a pound.beside all joking aside it be nice to pass this in the canary weekly or so.but i know most of the free newspaper donīt wanna hear it. so i keep it.but it been nice to print ithaha.this is the quality type of storys they havnt got.hopefully one of them will spot your talent mate.

Fred Perry
23-07-2011, 12:49
Well I have just got back from a trip to Bournemouth and had to laugh at the way the bus drivers talk to people over there especially the foriegn students. Some of the schoolchildren were being a bit noisy but to be honest nothing too bad(I supoose that put the driver in a bad mood) and he was shouting at them. The gem was when a group of foriegn students tried to get on the busy bus and there was no room. he shouts "Only space for 2" but quite a few tried to get on the bus "ONLY 2 I SAID!" ......"GET OFF".........."GO........AWAY!!".. :lol: