PDA

View Full Version : just to confirm

with cheese
20-07-2011, 22:57
to all those that saw the thread for palm readings confidential was my alter ego. I would like to point out as I have to Doreen by pm, that he was invented merely for a laugh and to point out to people that it could be reality in Tenerife and is hapburgled me twice and killed onpening around you.
I would lie to point out to those calling for blood and saying it was racist and that I was trying to ruin TF, that was never an intention and how could it be aimed at TF. Racist where, the only comment was ***** which used to refer to gypsy people but has a much wider definition these days and is therefore not racist. In the context it was used in it referred to the type of people confidential was claiming to be, these are the same as the people who have burgled me twice and killed one of my beloved dogs.
No Harm, ever meant by me, over to you, thanks for listening.

DaveRF
20-07-2011, 23:06
I have to say that I found the thread pretty amusing and had a good laugh at it as I am sure as was your intention. Unfortunately WC there are some who will go out of their way to be offended and look for a reason to cause a drama where none was ever intended. ;) Their issue not your's :)

doreen
20-07-2011, 23:07
I have to say that I found the thread pretty amusing and had a good laugh at it as I am sure as was your intention. Unfortunately WC there are some who will go out of their way to be offended and look for a reason to cause a drama where none was ever intended. ;) Their issue not your's :)

Surprising statement coming from an ex Mod :( Duplicate accounts are against the T&C - end of.

DaveRF
20-07-2011, 23:14
Surprising statement coming from an ex Mod :( Duplicate accounts are against the T&C - end of.

Well I'm not a Mod now just a humble member. He has owned up and said what his intentions were and not meant to cause offence. To clarify my clumsy wording in my original post what I meant about people making a drama out of it is referring to moving forward from now. No-one was harmed during the breaking of the TOS and WC has come clean. Is anything to be gained by dragging it out into a drama.

TenerifeTeddy
20-07-2011, 23:31
Just so there is no confusion. Below is a straight dictionary definition of the word "*****". On this basis itīs use is unnaceptable on this forum regardless of opinions. This will not be discussed on open forum further and any further use of the word will result in infractions being issued. Please lets move on!

***** is a pejorative slang term used in the United Kingdom which refers to Gypsies and other travellers. In recent years, the definition has become looser and is sometimes used to refer to a wide section of the (generally urban) underclass of the country, particularly those on whom the lower middle classes look down, or merely a person of any social class who "lives on the cheap". When used to refer to either Irish Travellers or Gypsies, it is considered to have racist connotations; even when it refers to others, many people still consider it to be derogatory and offensive

Edit: I see the filter has kicked in - but you get my drift.