PDA

View Full Version : Other Today I was burgled from my own home on Golf del Sur in Tenerife!

ruffus
03-06-2011, 21:55
Today I was burglared whilst in my own home. They got in through the back door, and stole all of our monies and my other half's wallet with money and cards in. Thank you ever so much you meanless scum, thank you for leaving us
with nothing. No banks open until Monday. Urking tossers. :mad:

balcon
03-06-2011, 21:58
so sorry to hear that .... looks like you're not even safe in your own home, even when your there, hope all goes well for you

ruffus
03-06-2011, 22:03
Thank you balcon, opportunists thieves I think, there was a hand bag,stereos, tv.s e.t.c... and they didn't touch them :mad:

AL JAY
03-06-2011, 22:13
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, sadly it happens everday everywhere and you are right they are pure scum, I hope this post will also alert people on the forum to keep their back doors/windows locked and to be on your guard at all times, I hope you have good friends and neighbours who can rally round and help you over the weekend!!!

Leam_Lin
03-06-2011, 22:21
So sorry for you both.

glostergirl
03-06-2011, 22:32
sorry to hear of this.

ruffus
03-06-2011, 22:34
We met some really good friends tonight, and told them what had happened, and they have helped us out until I can get to the bank on Monday and draw some money out.

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 08:34
Sorry you guys,,,
If you both need anything give us a shout xxx

Tinkabel
04-06-2011, 10:12
So sorry to hear of this, its not so much what they take its the fact they invade your own personal space where you're supposed to feel safe. I really hope this scum get what they deserve!!!

ruffus
04-06-2011, 10:17
Oh so do I, like you say, its the trauma they put you through, and cancelling all cards and trying to get new ones. I so wish I could turn back the clock, but I cannot, and have to deal with this the best I can :pray:

with cheese
04-06-2011, 10:22
They will probably try again, so do one of 2 things.
Make sure you lock up wel and leave nothing in sight
OR
leave everything visible, door open and lay in wait with a baseball bat, get your monies worth.

ruffus
04-06-2011, 10:32
I have seriously thought about this, just waiting for these scum bags to try it again, and whacking them over the head with a metal pole :gun: Oh if only I could get away with it :eyebrows:

sunspot
04-06-2011, 10:38
Having been a victim of scum like this i know how you feel,im am sorry this has happened to you but i am glad
you had some friends who were able to help you out,They have probable discarded your cards and purse/wallet
its the cash they are after.