PDA

View Full Version : If you had your own Forum what would it be?

Margaretta
21-07-2011, 11:51
Personally I would hate the hassle, haven't the money to set it up but have made great friends and acquaintances, lots of positives.
If you had your own Forum what would it be?

Better say that mine would be The ENGLAND Forum. I feel as though we are not allowed to say ENGLAND any more but it is a country on its own as well as being part of GB and UK. I don't appreciate my own country and haven't seen much of it. This would be a good way to learn more.:king::idea:

Leam_Lin
21-07-2011, 12:21
Personally I would hate the hassle, haven't the money to set it up but have made great friends and acquaintances, lots of positives.
If you had your own Forum what would it be?

Better say that mine would be The ENGLAND Forum. I feel as though we are not allowed to say ENGLAND any more but it is a country on its own as well as being part of GB and UK. I don't appreciate my own country and haven't seen much of it. This would be a good way to learn more.:king::idea:

My thoughts are exactly as yours ,M.

primrose
21-07-2011, 12:29
I would just have to join your ENGLAND Forum, love the Country and miss it so much, so many beautiful places and buildings,the flowers and trees, shopping the seasons but would make it a Positive ENGLAND Forum.:)

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 13:07
Send in the Clowns ............perhaps !!!

atlantico
21-07-2011, 20:40
1. I already have one, started a week ago.
2. No hassle, no members !!
3. No cost- free of charge at creataforum.com
4. MEMBERS WANTED ! As per my signature.

Do me a favour Tenerife forum members - click the link www.caerphillyforum.co.uk and join up , introduce yourself and post a few comments/topics/discussions etc.

the problem with a forum is that no one will join one until it is quite active and busy with lots of threads etc. OK, mine is my local home town forum which has a smaller captive audience, but the same still applies. I've copied and pasted a few TF threads that I found would work on mine, so if anyone objects I'll delete them !

Margaretta
21-07-2011, 20:50
Atlantico, that is a great idea and I hope you have lots of support. I suppose a new Forum increases its membership by word of mouth and joining with newspapers and Radio Stations.

When I first looked at your post I thought it was about cheese!!! Now there's an idea!!!:spin:

atlantico
21-07-2011, 20:54
well, this weekend is our towns BIG CHEESE festival where it's expected to have over 100,000 visitors (see Big Cheese thread in Forum News (http://caerphilly.createaforum.com/caerphilly-news-and-weather/caerphilly-big-cheese-29th-31st-july-2011/)Section) or organisers website here (http://www.caerphilly.gov.uk/bigcheese/)

tizzywizzy
21-07-2011, 21:15
1. I already have one, started a week ago.
2. No hassle, no members !!
3. No cost- free of charge at creataforum.com
4. MEMBERS WANTED ! As per my signature.

Do me a favour Tenerife forum members - click the link www.caerphillyforum.co.uk and join up , introduce yourself and post a few comments/topics/discussions etc.

the problem with a forum is that no one will join one until it is quite active and busy with lots of threads etc. OK, mine is my local home town forum which has a smaller captive audience, but the same still applies. I've copied and pasted a few TF threads that I found would work on mine, so if anyone objects I'll delete them !

Have had a look around your forum. Looks good. I hope you can get more members.

henry
21-07-2011, 21:21
for me i do a video game forum. so all members talk about video games and wwe wrestling

atlantico
21-07-2011, 21:37
for me i do a video game forum. so all members talk about video games and wwe wrestling

awwww . . . . . we've got a teenager amongst us ! aaawwww !

Margaretta
21-07-2011, 21:40

Henry, why not try it out with a new thread in the games section and sports section of the Tenerife forum. i like your ideas and I like WWWE wrestling.

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 21:43
Henry, why not try it out with a new thread in the games section and sports section of the Tenerife forum. i like your ideas and I like WWWE wrestling.

I was told it was MUD wrestling you liked !!!

henry
21-07-2011, 21:47
well margaretta. i do have a wwe wrestling thread where i put what going on in the wwe.

look on serch for wwe wrestling and you will see the thread.

and for video games that be coming soon.

but i am welcome if you or any member have any questions about wwe. i do my best to answer them

Margaretta
21-07-2011, 21:47
I was told it was MUD wrestling you liked !!!

Only if it's chocolate flavoured!!

Henry, thank you. I'll take a look!

Come on Oneleg....so what's your Forum to be? (Wish I hadn't asked........)

henry
21-07-2011, 21:48
and most of the time i do were some wwe shirts when i working at live arico in los cristanos

Delilah
21-07-2011, 22:45
OK, mine is my local home town forum which has a smaller captive audience, but the same still applies. [/QUOTE]

I am employed by Caerphilly County Council, (live in Cwmbran) just had a quick look at your forum, will have a good nose tomorrow! Good luck with it. :)

atlantico
21-07-2011, 23:10
Thanks and Hi !!

You may be a good form of advertising ??

Spread the word ??

If it gets as good and as big as this one, it'll be a good thing for the area/county.

Before I start to promote the website I need a fair bit of member input . . . . . hint, hint !