PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you are bored?

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:11
I read but then I always do.
Need some boredom tips:pray:

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:15
Sorry can't help I am as bored as you.

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:17
lol thanks anyway

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:19
lol thanks anyway

We could all go round to dede's she's got a new satellite dish.

henry
21-07-2011, 21:19
well for me when i get bored i play online on my ps3. most be mortal kombat, street fighter, and madden america football. or sometimes go for a walk.

lesbroz
21-07-2011, 21:20

I have a look at what is going off on the Forum. lol

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:23
well for me when i get bored i play online on my ps3. most be mortal kombat, street fighter, and madden america football. or sometimes go for a walk.

Or colour your hair, What colour is it now Henry?

dede
21-07-2011, 21:26
Sudoku...................... im addicted..

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:28
to lol might just go bed!

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:29
Sudoku...................... im addicted..

Don't understand Sudoku. Think it must be weather or something I am bored rigid.

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 21:29
We could all go round to dede's she's got a new satellite dish.

And plenty of soup to go round ........................apparently !!!:eyebrows:

timmylish
21-07-2011, 21:31
Now adays, come on here.

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:31
And plenty of soup to go round ........................apparently !!!:eyebrows:

Yeah she could feed us and let us watch TV.

Now adays, come on here.

Are you OK Mr. Lish.

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:32
Have you ever felt like just screaming through boredom?

dede
21-07-2011, 21:33
Yeah she could feed us and let us watch TV.

Are you OK Mr. Lish.

If only i could get it connected lol................

onelegnofeet
We could cut up bread for croutons ..........that dish will take some filling

primrose

Yeah can you not hear me?

lozzie1821
21-07-2011, 21:34

thats how i feel right now..........
Kids in bed, washing done, house work done and theres nothing to watch on tele...

someone excite me.............

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:34
We could cut up bread for croutons ..........that dish will take some filling

But it looks like there will be a few of us.

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:35
Yeah can you not hear me?

Thought that was in my head!!!

dede
21-07-2011, 21:35
This thread is a sure sign of just who is bored tonight :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:36
Even my thanks button has disappeared, don't know where it's gone but I bet it's having a better time than me.

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:36
Kids in bed, washing done, house work done and theres nothing to watch on tele...

Cant find your Thank Button?? So īThanks

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:37
Sorry can't thank any post's

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 21:37

The NEWS is on in 20 mins !!!

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:38
hmmm bored and cant thank ppl?!?

What kind of excitement would you like? :eyebrows: lol

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:40
Bit of excitement just got bit by a Mozzie. we could watch the news while we eat our soup,

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 21:40
Even my thanks button has disappeared, don't know where it's gone but I bet it's having a better time than me.

Cant find your Thank Button?? So īThanks

And you women complain its men who cant find the Button !!!:spin::eyebrows::eyebrows:

tracey
21-07-2011, 21:46
And you women complain its men who cant find the Button !!!:spin::eyebrows::eyebrows:

lol

What a load of moaners we are! We live in a great place but are still bored! but hey, at least we are honest lol

primrose
21-07-2011, 21:49

Think my thanks button has gone for good.

Added after 2 minutes:

lol

What a load of moaners we are! We live in a great place but are still bored! but hey, at least we are honest lol

Been like this all day,don't smoke allergic to alcohol not a lot left to do really.

Suej
21-07-2011, 22:07
If I get bored I just come on here...always good for a laugh or pick me up!:D

onelegnofeet
21-07-2011, 22:09
Well thats me done for tonight ...........Insulin with a blunt needle should releive the boredom ........nite all !!!

howard thornton
21-07-2011, 22:10
If I get bored I just come on here...always good for a laugh or pick me up!:D

i read the fish and chip threads.

primrose
21-07-2011, 22:10
Well thats me done for tonight ...........Insulin with a blunt needle should releive the boredom ........nite all !!!

Night OL,............

Added after 2 minutes:

Well you must be as bored as me then.

Goforgold
21-07-2011, 22:45
Don't understand Sudoku. Think it must be weather or something I am bored rigid.

I tried Sudoku on the DS Lite - thought I may get the hang of it on there - no chance!! I must be just plain thick!!! :)

primrose
21-07-2011, 22:46
I tried Sudoku on the DS Lite - thought I may get the hang of it on there - no chance!! I must be just plain thick!!! :)

Me Too....

Goforgold
21-07-2011, 22:48

You just crack me up!!!! :) :) :) :) :) Nooooooooooooooooo - don't stick it there!!! :(

Added after 4 minutes:

Do you ever feel that boredom feeling you got sometimes in the 6 weeks school holidays - when nothing your mother suggested you felt like doing!!

Jackie
22-07-2011, 08:12
As Tracy said we live on a wonderful Island but like anywhere boredom can set in. Before moving here I did all the admin. for our business in the UK so was kept busy. I still to do things like the VAT and Accounts but obviously this doesn't take up as much time. I had no problem being on my own all day while the family were out at work/school. We were still getting the house straight so there was plenty of decorating etc. to keep me occupied. I would meet girlfriends for coffee /lunch etc and still do on occasions but boredom was setting in to the extent that I could have screamed, there is only so much coffee drinking, lunch eating, and sunbathing you can do, and it all costs money. A few months ago I went back to work and the boredom has been cured. I feel like I am actually living now and am not just existing. I have met some great new friends and now look forward to the times that I can get time on my own with total peace and quiet. I appreciate the times a lot more now when I can just sit and read a book do my nails or actually get the housework done without someone following behind me making a mess. :spin:

Goforgold
22-07-2011, 09:28
As Tracy said we live on a wonderful Island but like anywhere boredom can set in. Before moving here I did all the admin. for our business in the UK so was kept busy. I still to do things like the VAT and Accounts but obviously this doesn't take up as much time. I had no problem being on my own all day while the family were out at work/school. We were still getting the house straight so there was plenty of decorating etc. to keep me occupied. I would meet girlfriends for coffee /lunch etc and still do on occasions but boredom was setting in to the extent that I could have screamed, there is only so much coffee drinking, lunch eating, and sunbathing you can do, and it all costs money. A few months ago I went back to work and the boredom has been cured. I feel like I am actually living now and am not just existing. I have met some great new friends and now look forward to the times that I can get time on my own with total peace and quiet. I appreciate the times a lot more now when I can just sit and read a book do my nails or actually get the housework done without someone following behind me making a mess. :spin:

You've knocked it on the head Jackie!!

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 10:09

Pointed out by HT ,i must apologise considering whats happened over recent days in Stockport ,not so funny considering that !!!

I still to do things like the VAT and Accounts but obviously this doesn't take up as much time.

Have tried declaring IT ALL ,Jackie !!!!:spin::eyebrows::raspberry:

howard thornton
22-07-2011, 10:13
Pointed out by HT ,i must apologise considering whats happened over recent days in Stockport ,not so funny considering that !!!

Have tried declaring IT ALL ,Jackie !!!!:spin::eyebrows::raspberry: good morning oleg.my thanks button not working on some threads,have a good day.

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 10:18
Same to you HT ,looks like the Ladies have found something to occupy them .............bet the MILKMANS been Round !!!

YOUNG GOLFER
22-07-2011, 11:03

When i am really bored i read some of the post made by the same old members on here which seem to be just a load of off topic dribble.

howard thornton
22-07-2011, 11:12
When i am really bored i read some of the post made by the same old members on here which seem to be just a load of off topic dribble.

morning yg, does that mean you read through some of your old posts?:confused:you could always go for a ride on your new tricycle.

Malteser Monkey
22-07-2011, 12:00

That's a good plaice..to start HT:spin:

MMI
22-07-2011, 12:43
If Im bored - I hit the Spa :spin:

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 14:16
If Im bored - I hit the Spa :spin:

Mercadonnas is Cheaper !!!

Added after 2 minutes:

Are you reading the book about Moderating or the highway code ??:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Goforgold
22-07-2011, 14:28

I never gave it a thought OL - you can't take on board everyone's pain. If I had a pound for every time someone has said to me they feel like topping themselves, when they've been stressed or whatever. I don't take any notice.

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 14:38
I never gave it a thought OL - .

Nor me but was thankfully reminded by HT ,i dont mind upsetting anyone but not with something like that .

cainaries
22-07-2011, 14:48
I tend to spend money when I'm bored. Nothing like retail therapy, I find. Think I might just pop out later for some shoes, that should do it.

Goforgold
22-07-2011, 14:49
Nor me but was thankfully reminded by HT ,i dont mind upsetting anyone but not with something like that .

I still say you can't remember everything that may upset someone and you would never have put it on if you had remembered, as I wouldn't have put my reply either.

Added after 3 minutes:

I tend to spend money when I'm bored. Nothing like retail therapy, I find. Think I might just pop out later for some shoes, that should do it.

When I'm bored I go and buy sweets. :)

tonypub
22-07-2011, 14:52
i change my signature:eyebrows:

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 15:11

When i'm bored ..........i clean my computor screen of coffee after reading Signatures !!! LOL .....you Twait

When I'm bored I go and buy sweets. :)

I have some sweeties my dear !!!! and puppies ...................

candy2411
22-07-2011, 15:14
:crylaughing:

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing:

think you've made your point tonyp

Goforgold
22-07-2011, 15:16
When i'm bored ..........i clean my computor screen of coffee after reading Signatures !!!
LOL .....you Twait

I have some sweeties my dear !!!! and puppies ...................

??? I thought I had the puppies and YOU had the sweets!! :)

YOUNG GOLFER
22-07-2011, 15:16

Well while you are up for changing things could you also remove you avatar...making my eyes go funny:crazy::crazy:

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 15:21
Well while you are up for changing things could you also remove you avatar...making my eyes go funny:crazy::crazy:

WHERE THERES BLAME THERES A CLAIM ...........accidents can happen anywhere ,In the Work place ,going out for a meal ,even cycling ,so contact us because ..........Wheres theres Blame theres a claim !!!

candy2411
22-07-2011, 15:25
Thank God its FRYDAY !! the weekend starts here !!!!!!

Cat Woman
22-07-2011, 16:04
If anyone is being serious and is really bored, how about being a foster mum or dad to some kittens that need bottle feeding etc....?:pray:
Only serious replies please, Im stressed, tired and run off my feet.:stars:
Bored!!!! If only!:juggle:
Sharon. :)

Goforgold
22-07-2011, 16:07
If anyone is being serious and is really bored, how about being a foster mum or dad to some kittens that need bottle feeding etc....?:pray:

What a great Idea Sharon. :) If I was over there with nothing to do, I would love to have helped you. :)

YOUNG GOLFER
22-07-2011, 16:10

Just a idea have you thought about some of the summer camps here in Tenerife.....lots of children go to these during the summer holidays....they might be able to help and at the same time teach children about what happens to kittens and cats left on the street.

Cat Woman
22-07-2011, 18:09
Just a idea have you thought about some of the summer camps here in Tenerife.....lots of children go to these during the summer holidays....they might be able to help and at the same time teach children about what happens to kittens and cats left on the street.
Thanks for your suggestion, but the kittens are too young and delicate for children. I would be constantly worried. Children love kittens and would want to play with them, these are only just managing to walk, well more of a waddle! I have another 4 to collect Monday, I dont know what Im going to do with them yet? If any one is condsidering helping, maybe they could give it a go first and see how they get on? It is very rewarding, especially when they purr for the first time.

Goforgold
23-07-2011, 07:17
Thanks for your suggestion, but the kittens are too young and delicate for children. I would be constantly worried. Children love kittens and would want to play with them, these are only just managing to walk, well more of a waddle! I have another 4 to collect Monday, I dont know what Im going to do with them yet? If any one is condsidering helping, maybe they could give it a go first and see how they get on? It is very rewarding, especially when they purr for the first time.

I hope you've had lots of offers Sharon. :)

Cat Woman
24-07-2011, 17:20
None. :(:cry:

caroletenerife
24-07-2011, 17:30
Oh sorry to hear that Sharon, I would have one or two for a short period but Fasi is getting over an operation and I have Betty Boop dog here for a week, come on people help save a wee life x

Goforgold
26-07-2011, 08:09
Oh sorry to hear that Sharon, I would have one or two for a short period but Fasi is getting over an operation and I have Betty Boop dog here for a week, come on people help save a wee life x

Shamelessly bumping thread...........................

Pink shoes
26-07-2011, 12:33
I go shoe shopping

Look on the computer and if I am realy board read my book.

Candi
26-07-2011, 21:14
If i'm bored i paint my nails!!

Jackie
26-07-2011, 21:33

Have tried declaring IT ALL ,Jackie !!!!:spin::eyebrows::raspberry:

Of course....:eyebrows:

Andrzej
26-07-2011, 23:09
Funny...I was just thinking about starting a thread...."what do you do when You are bored?"
I came back to the UK after nine and a half wonderfull weeks in Tenerife. Had my bathroom gutted and redone whilst I was away. Wasn't fully completed and the sight was driving me mad so I went off to visit my family in Germany. ..... Returned and decided to start redecorating the house.... a room or two and back to Tenerife for some relaxation/sun therapy!

kieraj
26-07-2011, 23:30
to be bored must be lovely, I cannot remember the last time I was bored, I do not have enough hours in the day to do what needs doing, never mind having time to be bored, hopefully one day I will experience being bored and will lie back and enjoy the bored thing and not worry about being bored and if I am really bored I will log on and read the posts about being bored lol xx

Pink shoes
29-07-2011, 16:41
Took the large dog to the park this morning. Sat down when I could find a seat...lots of people had the same idea....and people watched. Lady jogging with a buggy. Dads in swing area(school holidays). Pensioners meeting up for a natter. More dog walkers.People just sitting like me and watching the world go by.....

Oh yea... got the "that's a nice dog....how old is your dog...."

Brian
29-07-2011, 16:57
I have just read all 8 pages of this thread and now I am bored:snore::sleeping::zzz:

AL JAY
29-07-2011, 17:02
I have just read all 8 pages of this thread and now I am bored:snore::sleeping::zzz:

Did you read it at Snails pace Bri? :D :hide:

Brian
29-07-2011, 17:12
Did you read it at Snails pace Bri? :D :hide:

Magic, in a roundabout way, and now its time for tea.:whistle: