PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! 2 Adorable Kittens need Loving Homes.

Cat Woman
22-07-2011, 10:27
Hi,
I am looking for a loving home for these 2 adorable male kittens. If you have been on my Website (details below) you see that 3 of them were found in a carrier bag in Selencio, they had been thrown away, they were not far from death. They are extremely healthy now and are the most confident kittens I have ever had. One was re homed with a Vet last week, shes settled in straight away & they said its like they've always had her. I would love these 2 to go to a home together. They are always together, they even use the litter tray together! They are ok with dogs, as are all the kittens I have as they get used to my old dog. They are about 10 weeks old, but the size of a 7 week old kitten, they will always be a bit small for their age. They are so playful and loving and Im so attached to them, but I have to let them go to make room for more.
Thanks, Sharon.:)

E-star
22-07-2011, 10:52
I've got 2 kittens with about the same story. Also found in a plastic bag :( almost dead, but really healthy now. I started taking care of them and love them so so much. But as things aren't going very well with my job and life here on Tenerife, it's starting to look like I'll have to give them up for adoption as well. It would break my heart to give them away, but I'm affraid that I don't really have an other choice. Or it will cost me a fortune that I just do not have.

Good luck with finding someone for these sweethearts of you!

Suej
22-07-2011, 14:10
Hi,
I am looking for a loving home for these 2 adorable male kittens. If you have been on my Website (details below) you see that 3 of them were found in a carrier bag in Selencio, they had been thrown away, they were not far from death. They are extremely healthy now and are the most confident kittens I have ever had. One was re homed with a Vet last week, shes settled in straight away & they said its like they've always had her. I would love these 2 to go to a home together. They are always together, they even use the litter tray together! They are ok with dogs, as are all the kittens I have as they get used to my old dog. They are about 10 weeks old, but the size of a 7 week old kitten, they will always be a bit small for their age. They are so playful and loving and Im so attached to them, but I have to let them go to make room for more.
Thanks, Sharon.:)

I hope you find homes for these two little boys...so lovely! I know people still have to consider what it costs to keep an animal but Cats are so easy and undemanding and bring so much love and fun to a home! Fingers crossed for them Sharon! X

YOUNG GOLFER
22-07-2011, 14:13
Had to admit these two look really cute.......think they belong together for sure.

kieraj
22-07-2011, 23:53
oh they are so cute surely someone will take them together, cats are so easy to look after how much would it cost to get them to the uk ? and how long would the process take x

Cat Woman
24-07-2011, 16:50
Hi,
I would love to be able to send these 2 to the UK, but at the moment its still too expensive and time consuming as theres still the 6 month wait. But from 1st January 2011 its only a 3 week wait, so all we need now is cheaper airfares and hopefully more animals can be re homed in the UK and a lot less will be left behind by owners.:crossfingers:
One of them is sat on my shoulder as Im typing. They are so sociable and just love people. :love: If you are not sure about having 2 kittens, would you like to try first for a few days and if it didnt work out I would take them back?
Please could someone put the link on about the new regulations for taking animals to the UK? I cant find it.
Thanks.
Sharon.:)

carol & steve
24-07-2011, 22:51
Aww how cute are they........would be really sad to have to separate them.......hope someone takes them both. We have always had at least 2 cats together and they are always great company for each other and no more trouble than having 1 on its own. Fingers and everything else crossed.:)