PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep getting logged out?

obs
22-07-2011, 10:37
Why is it that when using the forum, I go to make a coffee, and come back to find that I have been logged out automatically, but when I want to log out the forum asks me if I am sure I want to log out?

Going to make a coffee now.:spin:

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 10:39
Why is it that when using the forum, I go to make a coffee, and come back to find that I have been logged out automatically, but when I want to log out the forum asks me if I am sure I want to log out?

No problem like that here OBS ,i can bog off for ages and it remains .............

tonypub
22-07-2011, 10:40
Why is it that when using the forum, I go to make a coffee, and come back to find that I have been logged out automatically, but when I want to log out the forum asks me if I am sure I want to log out?i had the same problem,i switched over to green tea rather than coffee,problem sorted.:crazy:

howard thornton
22-07-2011, 10:44
No problem like that here OBS ,i can bog off for ages and it remains .............

do you make your stools from the logoffs after the bogoffs?

obs
22-07-2011, 10:45
i had the same problem,i switched over to green tea rather than coffee,problem sorted.:crazy:

Can't quite see you on green tea tony.
:crylaughing::crylaughing:

onelegnofeet
22-07-2011, 10:50
Can't quite see you on green tea tony.
:crylaughing::crylaughing:

The leaves make for good reading ..................apparently

Cookey
22-07-2011, 11:58
That was happening to me when I was trying to edit a post took several attempts as I was becoming quite frustrated :wall:. As soon as I logged in and went to edit was saying I need to log in........and there was no coffee or green tea involved!!!

TenerifeTeddy
22-07-2011, 14:38

Going to make a coffee now.:spin:

Sorry Obs, canīt help with this one, but I have bumped it up the chain, for the Admins to have a look at.