PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to my experience?

gary d
22-07-2011, 20:02
been busy all week and not been on forum but cant find the experience part of my profile,sure it used to be there

AL JAY
22-07-2011, 20:06
It used to be in "quick links" but it has been removed, it wasn't accurate anyway!

junglejim
22-07-2011, 20:09
New Forum set-up - we´re all born-again virgins!!

TenerifeTeddy
22-07-2011, 20:27
The Experience tab was put on as an experiement, to see what facilities it offered. It was set to only the default settings, and the idea was that once the forums had been merged back together the Admins would take a look at it and see what facilities it offered for the forum. A number of members have been complaining of late of points disappearing etc, and worrying that it was monitoring all their activity, so it was decided by the Admin team to remove the tab to prevent any further problems. It may be reinstated at a later date. Hope that helps :)

admin
22-07-2011, 20:38
Correct. I removed it last night in order to stop complaints, because it was not actually being used anyway at the moment and in order to merge the forums when everything is in place, it would have to be removed in order to make it easier to combine the two databases.

Hopefully there will not be any more accusations of deductions for something that actually isn't implemented properly anyway ;)

MaxineC
27-07-2011, 19:28
Damn, had just reached the stage when I was getting some interesting, colourful icons on my profile too... :wall: :D