PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a herbal health food shop in south Tenerife?

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 08:06
I am looking for a herbal or health food shop (prob Herbal) in the south pref between LA and El Medeano,,,,,
Can anyone tell me where one is and give me directions in laymen terms please :)

DeeD
04-06-2011, 08:35
There is a herbal/health food shop in Las Galletas, along the road from the health centre, at the back of the post office. Hope this helps!

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 08:54
I will venture out and have a look shortly x

eggletonjo
04-06-2011, 09:24
There is also a health food shop in Los Cristianos, on the road between the bus stops and the Princesa Dacil Hotel

Cairo
04-06-2011, 09:28
There is also a health food shop in Los Cristianos, on the road between the bus stops and the Princesa Dacil Hotel

Yes, that is the one I was going to suggest - if you know where the English Bookswap is the healthfood shop is in the group of shops on the corner just as you are turning into the English Bookswap street.

If anyone can suggest a better one I would be interested, but I consider this the best one I have come across on the island for the amount and the variety of products, pricey though.

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 09:53
Yes, that is the one I was going to suggest - if you know where the English Bookswap is the healthfood shop is in the group of shops on the corner just as you are turning into the English Bookswap street.

If anyone can suggest a better one I would be interested, but I consider this the best one I have come across on the island for the amount and the variety of products, pricey though.

Is this just up from the petshop and pinoīs ?

Cairo
04-06-2011, 09:59
Yes, there is a fruitshop right beside it as well :)

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 10:03
Thanks for that just another quick question, do you knw if they sell herbal ciggies?

Cairo
04-06-2011, 10:56
Haha I am sure you are going to get some wisecrack replies to that question ;)

I'm sorry, I don't know, I can't say that I noticed them :(

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 12:09
Haha I am sure you are going to get some wisecrack replies to that question ;) :(

I thought that too ha ha ha, and in answer to my question no they donīt and the other herbal shop in Las Galletas is closed down now,

I stopped smoking October and instead of hand to mouth with a ciggie iīm doing it with food so thought i would try and give the herbal ones ago,,
So if anyone knows where i can get them from over here please let me know,,,,,

DeeD
04-06-2011, 12:43
The health shop in Las Galletas at the back of the post office was open this morning when I was there!

samnickgodber
04-06-2011, 14:15
The health shop in Las Galletas at the back of the post office was open this morning when I was there!

I looked and it had a se vende/se alguila sign in the window unless i was at the wrong shop

kathml
21-02-2012, 23:30
I think there is one in El Medano opp cafe verde

cakegirl
22-02-2012, 11:50
theres a fantastic one in the gran sur, opposite the sports shop right at the end. the lady in there is italian but very good english, if she hasnt got what you want she will get it for you, shes really lovely, xx