PDA

View Full Version : Can you still get the Cigarettes called 'More' in a red packet in Tenerife?

ramnit
04-06-2011, 08:36
Hi all,
Last time in Los Cristianos in April this year we struggled to buy my mother in laws cigarettes (brand name More) the ones in the red packet. the shops had the menthol ones in the green packet but all said they could no longer get the ones in the red packet.
I wonder if next time you are in your tobacconist if you could ask if any of them can get this brand now and then please let me know which shop and where it is please

Thanks
ramnit

gary d
04-06-2011, 09:56
try any of the spanish style shops

ramnit
04-06-2011, 11:02
Thanks gary d,
I have tried some of the Spanish style shops without success up to now, I just thought as there as a few people on the forum that like a cigarette if they could ask for me when they are buying theres then being the helpful forum that this is could get back to me and let me know if they find anywhere that sells them

Thanks
ramnit

AL JAY
04-06-2011, 13:05
Try the shop directly opposite the Patch its on the same block as Sugar & Spice it is called Usha and stocks a lot of brands that Spanish Style don't sell,or the shop by Parque Santiago 3 that stocked "More Red" for years!

Zara
04-06-2011, 13:10
As you are in Los Cris. have you tried Harry's near Wehbe. I buy my cigarettes there but as 200 last me over two months I donīt go in very often although he always seems to have plenty of brands.

ramnit
04-06-2011, 14:54
Thanks all,
I have made a note for my wife to try all the places you have suggested

ramnit

slodgedad
04-06-2011, 20:03
Try the shop directly opposite the Patch its on the same block as Sugar & Spice it is called Usha and stocks a lot of brands that Spanish Style don't sell,or the shop by Parque Santiago 3 that stocked "More Red" for years!

My daughter called in there today and I asked her to ask.

He said that they are having great difficulty in getting them, they can only get the menthol

ramnit
06-06-2011, 08:40
My wife is still trying to get them without any luck yet, any more suggestions?

Thanks
ramnit