PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Im Betty Boop

caroletenerife
24-07-2011, 03:02
Hello

I'm Betty Boop, Im a one and a half year old terrier cross, I'm a natural blonde and about 12 inches tall. I am a single parent and was thrown out with my four babies but the nice people at Live Arico gave me a council house. All my children have now left home and gone to live with humans (that's gratitude for you).

I now need a family of my own, I am very quiet and friendly and would make someone a lovely best friend. I will be working at the Live Arico Charity Shop in San Eugenio next week (well, you have to earn your keep don't you). Why don't you pop down to meet me, I would love to see you :love::love:

Lots of love
Betty Boop xxxxxx

SuzyQ
24-07-2011, 03:15
Hi Mum, missing you already. I am with Sue from Live Arico but Im going to live in England in January. Bobby is enjoying his new life but havent heard from my other two siblings. I hope you get a nice home soon, but in the meantime I think you will love it with Caroletenerife and Fasi. Keep in touch. Your daughter, Teide Quinton Tonta.

caroletenerife
24-07-2011, 11:05
hello baby, Im glad you and Bobby are happy in your new homes and hope you are behaving yourselves. Ive been down the beach and am very good off the lead. I have also discovered I love the hairdryer, so bathing me is going to be a dawdle. The other two will be in touch no doubt when they need their washing done...kids, who'd have them xx

SuzyQ
24-07-2011, 18:28
Thats it, its official. Live Arico turns you into a gibbering wreck, lolol. xx

caroletenerife
25-07-2011, 03:18
Dont know what you mean, twitch, twitch!!!!! Never mind the gibbering im going to get piles!! Fasis got the sofa, betty B has comendeered the chair and im sitting on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. On a brighter note, left them on their own tonight to go to work, house isnt trashed and according to neighbours not a peep from her. They said at the refuge she was shy but in the home environment shes quite playful and very eager to please, there is definately a brain behind those whiskers.

caroletenerife
25-07-2011, 17:20
Hooray,Betty Boop has gone to live with the lovely Gill (LA volunteer) and her husband Paul. She was at the shop a good ten minutes before she was snatched up...Today is a good day :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-07-2011, 17:36
Well have to say you got to give yourself a pat on the back....well done.

caroletenerife
25-07-2011, 17:43
she was a wee cracker, i knew she wouldnt take long to melt someones heart. I think you should have a 'dog of the week' in the office, i would take it for a pee:D Guaranteed crowd puller, you could even put pictures of properties on a wee custom made coat...this time next year Rodney you would be a millionaire xxx