PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have bus information from Camping Nauta to Los Cristianos?

sharpy
24-07-2011, 12:00
Has anyone got any details of the timings and route of the bus service that passes camping nauta and where do you change to get the other bus to Los Cristianos.
Thanks

tonypub
24-07-2011, 12:39
wheres henry:king::eyebrows:

El Viento
24-07-2011, 13:02
http://www.titsa.com/

sharpy
24-07-2011, 14:55
Not sure whether there was an answer to my query in there somewhere but if anyone has any information on the bus route, timings which way it goes and where you have to get off at to change for the bus to Los Cristianos would appreciate it.
Thanks

imablue
24-07-2011, 15:36
have a look here...
Post 16 ....
for some reason the full address wasn,t appearing...
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?186-Tenerife-Forum-Titsa-Bus-information-thread/page2&highlight=titsa+threadng....

type in boxes A and B...where you want to go to and from ...guaragacho to los cristianos ....

sharpy
24-07-2011, 17:09
Excellent link. Thanks. 468 looks a good bet but can't work out the route or when it passes the campsite. This last bit of info would be great.Thanks.

delderek
24-07-2011, 18:21
Excellent link. Thanks. 468 looks a good bet but can't work out the route or when it passes the campsite. This last bit of info would be great.Thanks.

Titsa timetables are a nightmare, they give the time at the "Start" point, and then the "Destination" point, if you know the route, you can guess roughly the time in the middle of the journey, but for tourists looking for timings on route you stand no chance.

imablue
24-07-2011, 20:12
thank Junglejim... he put the link there in the first place ....
468 doesn,t go past Nauta or doesn,t according to the route on that link.... ..i know i,ve seen bus stops along that road..so i,m at a loss as to which number bus uses them too ....
coming out of Nauta turn left and walk towards Guaza or turn right and walk towards Guargacho ....:spin:

Vortex Wake
24-07-2011, 20:57
Plus or minus 40 minutes is a good rule with Titsa buses or how long the queue waiting is ;)

As stated, there are no times for in between stops.

Some buses display an incorrect destination on them.

Sometimes buses simply do not arrive - an hourly service becomes a 2 hour service.

Sometimes your bono card does not work and bus driver knob tells you to pay again.

henry
24-07-2011, 21:48
rofl very funny

where camping nauta? by the garden center

rofl very funny tonypub

imablue
24-07-2011, 22:14
Tony probably at work Henry...but yes thats where he means...so whats the number of the bus ????:poke: