PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife: Spanish Freeview Box

Indigo
24-07-2011, 20:57
Looking for a cheap second hand freeview box...the one where you can change the audio to english...as long as it works we dont care what it looks like lol. cheers

timmylish
24-07-2011, 21:29
But on mainstream tv here, most of the US?Brit. made programmes can have the language changed from your "mano".

Indigo
24-07-2011, 21:35
We havent even got a remote for our tv so cant do much with it except change the channels and volume up and down :(

timmylish
24-07-2011, 23:51
We havent even got a remote for our tv so cant do much with it except change the channels and volume up and down :(

Well, may I suggest you pick up a modern telly, possibly from here, at a knock down price, thereby killing two with one, as it were!

walkerj3
12-08-2011, 09:10
We have a small satellite with a Freeview box which depending on where you point it depends on the channels. Currently we have it pointing to Guarza and get MBC1, 2, 3, 4, MTV Arabia but plays English songs, a few English/American news channels, Fox, it basically picks up all the american TV series or chat shows etc. If you are interested pm me, we used it as we couldn't afford to pay for English TV here.

Vortex Wake
12-08-2011, 10:09
Spanish TDT boxes can be picked up new from about €25 .
I got one from Vasanta.