PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Coming to tenerife end of september to work and live

mintkid
25-07-2011, 14:21
Hi to all the forum, im Coming to tenerife end of september to work as a chef and live i have been offered a apartment in the mare verde complex for 1 month i have seen the reviews and there not to good ?? so just looking for some advice it would be much appreciate thanks

9PLUS
25-07-2011, 14:24
Thanks for the Warning

x

bonitatime
25-07-2011, 18:32
This is a great central location. What the apartment is like is impossible to tell as they are all privately owned. There is a massage club in the front but it has never struck me a noisy or scary. Depening on where you are going to be working and who is coming with you its a fairly good location.

mintkid
25-07-2011, 18:48
This is a great central location. What the apartment is like is impossible to tell as they are all privately owned. There is a massage club in the front but it has never struck me a noisy or scary. Depening on where you are going to be working and who is coming with you its a fairly good location.

Hi bonitatime thanks for the reply ill be be coming by my self i did stay in playa olid in 2000 which is just over the road i cant remember much about the area i did know that i wanted to come back some day to work and live its only taken 11 years lol