Wanted Rosetta Stone Spanish course.

Cheers

Sandra x

Ed3229
26-07-2011, 08:25
Are you in the uk or on the island??

woo87
27-07-2011, 13:27
hi i know someone who sells the Michelle Thomas spanish courses which are really good if your intrested can pm you his number.

sandra
27-07-2011, 21:00
thanks but cant stand his voice. sandra xx

obs
27-07-2011, 22:47
So sandra, are you in Tenerife or the UK???

Ed3229
28-07-2011, 06:44
I am meeting with Sandra in Tenerife and bringing her a copy of Rosetta stone with disks......:hat: Should be fun as she will get to meet the family and some friends who will be with us.........

Suzanne127b
04-08-2011, 12:04
lol sandra , i know what you mean about michelle thomas and his droning voice :laugh:

junglejim
05-08-2011, 01:02
I am meeting with Sandra in Tenerife and bringing her a copy of Rosetta stone with disks......:hat: Should be fun as she will get to meet the family and some friends who will be with us.........

How are you getting on with Rosetta ?

Ed3229
05-08-2011, 06:59
How are you getting on with Rosetta ?

Its great, one of the best :tiphat: Easy to use, lots of different classes.........

Megaloo
05-08-2011, 09:21
Its great, one of the best :tiphat: Easy to use, lots of different classes.........

Did you buy it here in Tenerife and how much was it? Hope you do not think I am being too nosey. I have tried with Michel Thomas but find the same as everyone his voice is irritating

Suzanne127b
05-08-2011, 10:31
I have the Rosetta Stone spanish course and really should make time to use it !! lazy mare :shy:

Happy Days
23-08-2011, 10:43
If anyone has Rosetta Stone Spanish course for sale (in Tenerife), my friend is looking for one.

walkerj3
23-08-2011, 16:09
I am still trying to see if I can copy the CDs I have, if I can I will let you know Happy Days

Ed3229
23-08-2011, 16:18
If anyone has Rosetta Stone Spanish course for sale (in Tenerife), my friend is looking for one.

I have a copy but you would need to burn from dvd iso files to cd or mount them from the iso to your pc/laptop.....I will be over in 5 weeks if you are interested pm me.
P.S No charge for forum members

Happy Days
23-08-2011, 17:04
Thank you all. Seen it on Isohunt with the three Iso's. It's only about 1.3GBs so wouldn't take long. The thing is, that it's for a friend. I explained that I could put it on to his lap top and I've connected his laptop to the TV so they can watch movies, but I know he'd prefer on dvd as it's more straight forward. Never burnt dvd's before so I'll look it up. Can't be too hard!!
Walkerj3, I'll look into it and if I'm able too, I may look to asking you for a loan for an afternoon if you'd be OK with that, in exchange I can cut you an extra set?

Ed3229
23-08-2011, 17:15
Thank you all. Seen it on Isohunt with the three Iso's. It's only about 1.3GBs so wouldn't take long. The thing is, that it's for a friend. I explained that I could put it on to his lap top and I've connected his laptop to the TV so they can watch movies, but I know he'd prefer on dvd as it's more straight forward. Never burnt dvd's before so I'll look it up. Can't be too hard!!
Walkerj3, I'll look into it and if I'm able too, I may look to asking you for a loan for an afternoon if you'd be OK with that, in exchange I can cut you an extra set?
Thing is it must be used on a pc/laptop as you need to speak back to it.....Its like having a lesson with a one to one teacher all you do is burn the iso's to cd's and install program and crack on pc/laptop then install the other 3 disks use magicISO as its easy to use..:goodluck:

Happy Days
23-08-2011, 17:59
Ahhhh, thanks for that...I had no idea. Perfect then, will try the download and let you know how I get on.

Out of interest, did anyone have any success with this way of learning?

Ed3229
23-08-2011, 18:13
Ahhhh, thanks for that...I had no idea. Perfect then, will try the download and let you know how I get on.

Out of interest, did anyone have any success with this way of learning?

Im doing ok its funny sat with your headphones on speaking Spanish out loud and getting funny looks from the kids and wife..............

junglejim
23-08-2011, 19:12
Thing is it must be used on a pc/laptop as you need to speak back to it.....Its like having a lesson with a one to one teacher all you do is burn the iso's to cd's and install program and crack on pc/laptop then install the other 3 disks use magicISO as its easy to use..:goodluck:
I have downloaded master file and various iso's - the crack isnīt straightforward but can be done .
You need to use Daemon Lite or similiar to "mount" iso files then save them into master file on PC.
The system is good fro learning but you will need supplemental literature - grammar, verb tables , dictionary to assist but itīs a good product to use .

sandra
23-08-2011, 19:16
Hi you can either phone me in work. I work on reception at Island Village opposite the Water Park on I work 8am till 4 pm or on my mobile

Sandra

Ed3229
23-08-2011, 21:53
Hi you can either phone me in work. I work on reception at Island Village opposite the Water Park on 922 715321 I work 8am till 4 pm or on my mobile 677 35 90 34

Sandra

Thanks Sandra will give you a call when over.........