PDA

View Full Version : The little clinic in Adeje....very nice staff.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-07-2011, 17:58
Had to go to the clinic in Adeje last night as my youngest kept waken up every hour with earache...she has only just turned 3yrs but was having none of it when we suggested we go see the a Doctor.

Anyway after the 3rd time she said ok then but go now she kept saying.

So we did.... rang the bell the Doctor came right away went straight into his room gave her the once over and even showed myself and my wife what the problem was.

Not only that but he had typed out the doctor's prescription in English....not what i expected him to do ... i guess just so we knew how much to give her and at what times ect.

Then of we went to the pharmacy just 100 yards away got all the things we had to then back home.

The whole time we were away from the house was 30mins....my little baby then fell asleep just after her medication until 8.30 this morning.

But this time when she woke up she was singing and really happy.

The reason i posted this thread was to tell folk here that last night both the Doctor and Pharmacy could not of done any more than they did.

Nothing worse than to see a little one in pain.

TOP MARKS and GREAT SERVICE.:nurse2::nurse2::nurse2:

bonitatime
25-07-2011, 18:25
Is this the 24 hour social medical centre in Adeje

YOUNG GOLFER
25-07-2011, 18:36
Is this the 24 hour social medical centre in Adeje

Yes it is bonitatime.

caliente
25-07-2011, 18:39
Glad it all worked out for you but I'm surprised you didn't use Dr. Bassam.
He only lives round the corner from you in El Galeon.

He's a Pediatrician btw.

YOUNG GOLFER
25-07-2011, 18:53
I also have a friend who is also a Doctor in adeje but at 11.30pm i did not want to trouble him.

bonitatime
25-07-2011, 20:09
They are generally very helpful there what ever time you turn up but especially with a little one.
What always amazes me is how fast children recover. Glad she is better.

tracey_in_tenerife
24-01-2012, 17:56
Is the above doctor private or social , I'm looking for one close that takes DKV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg
24-01-2012, 18:16
They take DKV and provide the best care of any hospital I've been in. I wouln't go anywhere else, especially the torture and terror center that is the green clinic. (Hospiten)

tracey_in_tenerife
24-01-2012, 18:46
Do you have the name & address or directions how to get there or where it's near , thanks for your response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonitatime
24-01-2012, 19:08
If you are looking gor the health center take the first turn off for Adeje from the motorway and then go up the hill towards the town past the cemetery when you pass a big statue of a Canarian king park in the car park on your left and the clinic is at the back of the car park