PDA

View Full Version : Win a holiday in Tenerife with Irn-Bru!

admin
26-07-2011, 02:31
A TV campaign has been launched by IRN-BRU to promote its on-pack promotion to win a holiday to Tenerife.

Created by The Leith Agency, the new phenomenal campaign offers consumers the chance to win a seat on board the BRU-JET, with 100 available through winning packs of 500ml bottles and multi-packs of nine and 18 x 330ml cans.

The campaign begins today (25 July) with the BRU-JET set to fly on 16 October.

The winning bottles will carry unique messages on the reverse of their label, with consumers asked to phone a dedicated number to claim their prize.

POS will support the TV advert, including jet-shaped hangers, A4 posters, five-feet standees featuring the adverts’ characters and shelf barkers.

Adrian Troy, head of marketing for A G Barr, commented: “Times are tough for consumers at the moment, but we’re running a promotion that will not only be fun, but will provide 100 people with an all-inclusive holiday. We’re also offering all our consumers 10% off a summer holiday courtesy of Barrhead travel. We’re confident that BRU-JET will drive demand as holiday-hunting consumers search high and low for the winning packs

source (http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2011/07/25/24039-irn-bru-campaign-offers-the-chance-to-win-a-flight-onboard-the-bru-jet/)

tonypub
26-07-2011, 03:20
a good idea would be for them to stop putting the uk price on the can,hows a guy to make a living?39p pfft

admin
27-07-2011, 13:17
Here's the advert....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7prn69R9I

junglejim
27-07-2011, 13:24
a good idea would be for them to stop putting the uk price on the can,hows a guy to make a living?39p pfft

You must have old stock Tony , the cans in UK are marked 49P now!!

Betcha Ryanair charge more than that !!:eyebrows:

TenerifeFanatic
27-07-2011, 19:54
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Love Irn Bru and Love Tenerife!!!:pray:

henry
27-07-2011, 20:42
oh! boy as a america i do love iru-bru. now the big question is. if i live in tenerife and if i win where can i go in tenerife?
just thinking on that lol!!!

tonypub
27-07-2011, 20:46
oh! boy as a america i do love iru-bru. now the big question is. if i live in tenerife and if i win where can i go in tenerife?
just thinking on that lol!!!they may swap it for a years TITSA bus pass:eyebrows:

slodgedad
27-07-2011, 20:47
just thinking on that lol!!!

I've lived in Tenerife for donkeys years, Henry, but I'd still love to win a holiday here.

It's much the same as living in the UK and winning a British holiday. Change is a change.

lozzie1821
27-07-2011, 21:40
I won a holiday to tenerife this year at a charity event...
i live in parque de la reina and work in Los Cristianos so i had to laugh when i found out it was a weeks stay at holiday mirage............

Luckily they were nice enough to send us over to palm beach and it was the best week ive had with my kids and parents, Real quality family time and it was in an area we never really get over to so it was a lovely change...
even got a night out with my friends (no taxi for a change hahah)

henry
28-07-2011, 19:45
they may swap it for a years TITSA bus pass:eyebrows:

:rofl: hahahahaha