PDA

View Full Version : Where can I hire a microwave oven when on holiday in Tenerife?

jolfc
26-07-2011, 10:04
I am hoping someone may be able to help me with my query, we are wanting to know if anyone hires microwave ovens out as we want to hire one whilst on our holiday if the price is right. As we can not go out walking every night I will be doing cooking in the apartment, but it has only cooking rings so a microwave would be a help. If anyone knows of a company that does this I would be grateful of their name, many thanks in advance, :D:D

Ed3229
26-07-2011, 10:28
I am hoping someone may be able to help me with my query, we are wanting to know if anyone hires microwave ovens out as we want to hire one whilst on our holiday if the price is right. As we can not go out walking every night I will be doing cooking in the apartment, but it has only cooking rings so a microwave would be a help. If anyone knows of a company that does this I would be grateful of their name, many thanks in advance, :D:D

http://www.tenerifehireshop.com/equipmentavailable.htm

Hope this helps....

Stoney
26-07-2011, 10:33
MICROWAVE €20.00 one week, €30.00 for two weeks, €15.00 deposit from Sunshine Hire Shop (based in Golf de Sur) have a look at their wbsite:- www.sunshinehireshop.com hope this helps

imablue
26-07-2011, 10:58
Sunshine no longer on GdS....but the phone number is still the same .....;)

doreen
26-07-2011, 14:12
You could probably buy one for 30-35 euros and then leave behind to one of the Charity shops to sell :)

Jackie
26-07-2011, 20:43
You could probably buy one for 30-35 euros and then leave behind to one of the Charity shops to sell :)

You can that Doreen. I bought one for 35 euros from Martinez in Las Chafiras a couple of months ago.