PDA

View Full Version : Is Tenerife still lively on first weekend in October?

Discoboy
26-07-2011, 16:40
Hi peeps,

I'm just trying to find out if the bars and clubs are still open on the 1st weekend of October? if anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Ed3229
26-07-2011, 18:12
Hi peeps,

I'm just trying to find out if the bars and clubs are still open on the 1st weekend of October? if anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Go out every year at this time all seems open to me when out and about.........Not many kids about all back at school but not my kids im a bad parent and take them out of school during term time..........:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

marbro8
26-07-2011, 18:30
Hi peeps,

Thanks in advance we usually go in october and it's pretty lively, well it had better be because we are bringing our 3 teen nephews and niece with us this time for 10 days, and i have promised them sun sea sand and sex!!!! so they will either love me or lynch me:eyebrows:

caroletenerife
26-07-2011, 19:05
everything is still open and the nightlife for the young ones is still busyish, i recommend my visitors to come May and sep/oct, not too hot and more importantly they dont have to queue forever to get on the rides at Siam park, and that makes all the difference to a great day...enjoy x

willowlily
26-07-2011, 19:31
thats when i arrive in tenerife for winter and its party time til i leave in april, one of the few places in the world where you can genuinely say, " its an all year round holiday resort "

marbro8
26-07-2011, 19:50
thats when i arrive in tenerife for winter and its party time til i leave in april, one of the few places in the world where you can genuinely say, " its an all year round holiday resort "hi willowlily, we are coming to bournmouth in august to watch the football match, staying at the ramada any tips on eaterie's or pubs? sorry for being off topic:ashamed:

Jackie
26-07-2011, 20:39
Hi peeps,

Thanks in advance

Tenerife does not 'close' unlike some resorts in other places in the winter. It is an all year round Island

slodgedad
26-07-2011, 20:42
Tenerife does not 'close' unlike some resorts in other places in the winter. It is an all year round Island

Especially the Disco scene. Starco, Veronicas etc...

willowlily
26-07-2011, 21:29
hi willowlily, we are coming to bournmouth in august to watch the football match, staying at the ramada any tips on eaterie's or pubs? sorry for being off topic:ashamed:

hi marboro will you be here for the airshow last week in august
will pm you with some tips

marbro8
26-07-2011, 21:55
hi marboro will you be here for the airshow last week in august
will pm you with some tipsbank holls weekend:lol:

Vortex Wake
26-07-2011, 22:08
bank holls weekend:lol:

Oh crumbs :D

;)

marbro8
26-07-2011, 22:18
Oh crumbs :D

;)tell me about it they charge extortionate amounts of money for the simplest of rooms:spin:

Discoboy
26-07-2011, 23:19
Thanks guys for getting back to me, your comments have been most helpful. It's been almost 10 years since i visited and i think i'm going to book up and come back for a long weekend and re-live that holiday... Only this time i'll be a littl older!

If anyone can recommend some good bars / night spots for 3 late 20's guys that would be great.

Cheers