PDA

View Full Version : What paperwork do we need to present in Arona for the 60 euro help for school books?

Cruise
26-07-2011, 17:06
Hi all,

Can you please tell us what paperwork we have to present to the Casa Cultura in LC, to apply for the 60E towards school books and supplies. This ends on the 1st August.

Thanks.

judetenerife
26-07-2011, 21:35
the 60euros is for materals only and not books for infantil and junior years. we had a note about it before school closed in june and the education authority had various allotted application dates at each school. we had to provide passport, nies and declaration de la renta. your nies have to match up with your empadrimento for the whole family the education authority have on their computer system. this is checked in real time when you apply. you also have to take the completed application form. this was given to us by the school.

Jackie
26-07-2011, 21:42
If this is the same thing then another forum member has done it but the application form had to be in by a certain date which I think has now passed. I know she was running round like a headless chicken a couple of days before going on holiday almost 2 weeks ago to get the form in because the application date would have passed by the time she got home .

judetenerife
26-07-2011, 21:53
my schools application deadline was the last school week in june, maybe dfferent schools have dfferent deadlines but didnt see the cultural centers appointment schedules - didnt even know you could!

Added after 9 Hours 15 minutes:

sorry - just remembered you dont take la renta but its the last nomina and your last mortgage payment / or rental contract. the applicaton form gives a list of docs needed and how to work out if yr eligiable.