PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the weather

stocktonmackem
27-07-2011, 16:41
Just got back from Los cristianos and had a fabulous time as usual. I have been coming over for 10 years and never seen a cloud in the sky. I couldnt believe the weather this year, 5 days of thick cloud. It didnt stop us enjoying ourselves thou. We had some lovely walks instead of just sitting in the sun. Stayed at Mar y sol and loved the new extension and reception area. Hired an electric scooter from active mobility which we had delivered to the hotel. excellant service which made a bit differance at least i didnt have to push hubby in his manual chair.
As usual the bars in el mirador made us very welcome, especially O'Jangles, even putting up with my daughter Vickis singing. One bar i wasnt happy with was Shambles. The night we were in they had a very rowdy family in which is fine, everyone has to enjoy themselves but one of the kids must have only been about 12 and was openly drinking a bottle of wkd, when staff were informed they just turned a blind eye. They lost a lot of custom that night because a lot of people felt uncomfortable with the gang.
Oh well holiday over for this year, checking prices for next year, may have to stay a bit longer to get better weather, any excuse.

timmylish
27-07-2011, 16:47
Last two days lovely weather. In fact to-day sunshine from early morning. Oh well the Daughter,s here from Glasgow and she always has great weather! Sorry!