PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife 2 Golden Retriever puppies 3 months old

Vanessa51
27-07-2011, 17:04
For sale 2 golden retriever puppies one male and one female are left, they are 3 months old, vaccinations all upto date. Please message for more info...Thanks.

Chris P. Bacon
27-07-2011, 17:14
Oh dear :crazy:

Jackie
27-07-2011, 20:46
FOR SALE you say, you're having a tin bath trying to sell pups when there are hundreds on the Island that already need homes. You will be VERY lucky if you can even give them away when so many are already in need of a permanent home. If you can't keep them don't breed them, simple:mad::mad:

starling
27-07-2011, 20:57
FOR SALE you say, you're having a tin bath trying to sell pups when there are hundreds on the Island that already need homes. You will be VERY lucky if you can even give them away when so many are already in need of a permanent home. If you can't keep them don't breed them, simple:mad::mad:
....... Totally agree Jackie ::censored:

Vanessa51
27-07-2011, 21:15
Iv been here for 37 years, i already know there are thousands of dogs without homes, of which i own one. I along with many others on this island would love to be able to do something about this. These are my spanish neighbours dogs, and we are trying to get them good homes. Don't judge people when you don't even know them, you have no idea. GOODBYE

doreen
27-07-2011, 21:21
You have to admit Vanessa, it would have helped if you had given such information in the original post - this is a very pro animal welfare/rescue forum and people who advertise puppies for sale often get short shrift.

Members who use the forum to contribute to our Community, rather than just to advertise things for sale, also often get more understanding from fellow members :)

karinagal
27-07-2011, 22:12
Iv been here for 37 years, i already know there are thousands of dogs without homes, of which i own one. I along with many others on this island would love to be able to do something about this. These are my spanish neighbours dogs, and we are trying to get them good homes. Don't judge people when you don't even know them, you have no idea. GOODBYE

Sorry Vanessa, there is a HUGE difference between advertising 'puppies for sale' and trying to get them 'good homes'.......

Vanessa51
27-07-2011, 22:42
If you want to get bullied, join this forum!