PDA

View Full Version : Urgently required, reliable pool maintenance man/company

MaxineC
27-07-2011, 18:44
We've now been let down twice, so need the name/number of a good and reliable pool maintenance man/company.

The guy that finished the pool, also did the first clean and left us the chemicals for a month. He said we didn't need to buy all the paraphernalia (pool hoover etc) as the company he recommended would supply it all... but after 2 reminders, they've still not appeared :(

Now it's starting to look a bit murky and the bottom needs a good clean (I did get in with a mop once and cleaned it, I jest thee not... and I looked a right goon! :D). The last thing I want is for us to get to the stage where it needs emptying and starting again, so would appreciate any help...

Thank you

sunspot
27-07-2011, 18:54
We use Georgio for nearly all the properties we manage tel. number 696112089,hes really good and reliable and does all the little extras for free

MaxineC
27-07-2011, 19:04
Thanks Caliente - just called him, then we got disconnected so I called back instantly, only this time to get a Spanish lady who didn't have a clue who/what I was talking about.... Bizarre!

christa
27-07-2011, 19:08
We use Georgio for nearly all the properties we manage tel. number 696112089,hes really good and reliable and does all the little extras for free

Sorry, I am no use to you Max but this comment certainly made me smile!!!

doreen
27-07-2011, 19:10
Will pm you the number of my guy, Max ... Jose Luis, Canarian with great English - very reliable :)

MaxineC
27-07-2011, 19:11

Thanks Sunspot, he's coming tomorrow morning... :cheer:

Sorry, I am no use to you Max but this comment certainly made me smile!!!

And me... nothing like some 'little extras for free'.... can't wait to see what they are! :D

DUNEDIN
10-04-2012, 09:03
Hi

did a search and came up with this old thread. Can anyone forward details of pool guy please. We have the best guy we have evr had but he has just cost us a fortune as due to do a repair between 27-30 th of March but didnt complete and didnt advise so directly subjected us to much grief and cost. Therefore relyctantly looking elsewhere, Doreen the Canarian Guy you mention sounds ideal. Is Georgio Pool@pool ?

any help appreciated

KirstyJay
10-04-2012, 11:28
send Maxine a PM. She got someone to do hers.

MaxineC
10-04-2012, 11:56
I use Georgio and they're fantastic, very reliable they turn up on the dot every week. Recommended them to a few people and they're all delighted with the service and price. You can contact them on 696112089 (I have permission to post his number as it's his business one... ;)

Right, can I go back to work now please Kirsty? :p

KirstyJay
10-04-2012, 11:59
Right, can I go back to work now please Kirsty? :pNo. I need some chairs painting. :p

MaxineC
10-04-2012, 13:18
No. I need some chairs painting. :p

There's two words that spring to mind, but I'll get told off for using them... :p

Btw, they were stained then varnished :bootyshake:

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2012, 13:33
Hiya Max

hope you're ok (totally off topic I know) unless I mention Pool Maintenance

xx

smigster
10-04-2012, 13:36
try ray very good 0034659630257

MaxineC
10-04-2012, 15:10
Hiya Max

xx

Me and my pool are well thank you (mentioning the pool keeps it on topic :) ) but run off my feet with work... Don't even know what day of the week it is any more!

Hope you're well, tell the girls I'll be back to join in the mayhem soon... xx

Added after 2 minutes:

Hiya Max

xx

Me and my pool are well thank you (mentioning the pool keeps it on topic :) ) but run off my feet with work... Don't even know what day of the week it is any more!

Hope you're well, tell the girls I'll be back to join in the mayhem soon... xx

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2012, 15:20
Ok Ok I got it the first time !!!

Will pass on your message, see you soon - a pile of ironing with your name on it

the one about Pool Maintenance that is :D

lizmcgarty
10-04-2012, 16:03
Try Frankie Fix it. He does several pools in Adeje and Chayofa. Not expensive and pools cleaned once a week 686620707