PDA

View Full Version : Today's weather in the UK, as reported by Tenerife Forum members...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Malteser Monkey
09-04-2013, 09:06
It is still cold and grey this way - like a sea mist has set in.

kingbaker
09-04-2013, 09:50
Grey and cold here!! tho dry still.:D

Hope Satan has extra logs for the fires, to keep his new guest nice and warm! :devil2:

Fivepence
09-04-2013, 10:26
Morning all. :tiphat:

Weather is as TOTO 99 reported here in the Northwest.

I hope he's right about it improving because the OH and I are off to County Tipperary tomorrow to visit friends for a week.
We hope it's warm enough during the daytime to spend some time outdoors.
I'm not too bothered about the night time because I'll be in the pub drinking Irish Holy Water and singing a few songs. :trink::singing::stpaddy:

Malteser Monkey
09-04-2013, 10:32

I hope he's right about it improving because the OH and I are off to County Tipperary tomorrow to visit friends for a week.
I'm not too bothered about the night time because I'll be in the pub drinking Irish Holy Water and singing a few songs. :trink::singing::stpaddy:

you can meet up with kingbaker :D

TOTO 99
09-04-2013, 11:00

Have a great trip.

I'm sure the weather will be fine.....until you sing....:lol:

Santiago
09-04-2013, 22:30
Weather alternately sunny and dry and dull and dry. Top temps around 13C and not that cold overnight either. Sorry I have been off air but have had friends down for the weekend and they like it so much they have stayed on!!! They say it's much warmer down here than in the Midlands and they have even been for a paddle!!!!!!

http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/fish10.gif (http://www.cool-smileys.com/ice-fishing-smiley)

kingbaker
10-04-2013, 00:27

I have to warn you Mr 5p, that this idea you have, of sleeping with married
women is unacceptable in Ireland. Unless it's mee wots doin it. RIGHT!!:whistle::whistle:

You'll be lucky, to be outta Britland when the trouble tarts :(

A bit milder tonite.

Fivepence
10-04-2013, 00:40
I have to warn you Mr 5p, that this idea you have, of sleeping with married
women is unacceptable in Ireland. Unless it's mee wots doin it. RIGHT!!:whistle::whistle:

You'll be lucky, to be outta Britland when the trouble tarts :(

A bit milder tonite.

This time tomorrow KB, I will have joined the flying column.........................The Galtee Mountain Bay, a grand song. :goodluck:

kingbaker
10-04-2013, 01:02
This time tomorrow KB, I will have joined the flying column.........................The Galtee Mountain Bay, a grand song. :goodluck:

Have a good one and don't come back till after the funeral!!:(

TOTO 99
10-04-2013, 05:58
Morning Chums

A lovely day for travelling Fivepence.

Currently 2 degrees, no frost but a little damp.

10 degrees and sunny (when it gets light) and I believe 15 degrees at the weekend..:sunburn:

Regretably I will not be posting any more.
I have lost all respect for the forum hirearchy and some members.

If I feel that way then I shouldn't be using it.

Complaining is a waste of time as MM found out.

I will still be on PM for anyone wishing to stay in touch. Obviously, if they shut my account down following this then it might not be as easy..lol

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2013, 09:25
Morning Chums

10 degrees and sunny (when it gets light) and I believe 15 degrees at the weekend..:sunburn:

I will still be on PM for anyone wishing to stay in touch. Obviously, if they shut my account down following this then it might not be as easy..lol

Brilliant Toto I thought you had more about you - who gives a wotsit what anyone thinks - thought we had something going here - friendship ?

and before anyone starts there is no clique everyone welcome !:redcard:

you have just ruined my morning - very disappointed in you

slodgedad
KirstyJay

Fivepence
10-04-2013, 10:29
Have a good one and don't come back till after the funeral!!:(

Morning Chums

Off to Liverpool Airport in a couple of hours, thanks for your best wishes.

I must say that I agree with Malteser Monkey.

Things happen in life that upset you but we all just carry on.
I assume you are referring to the death of Mrs Thatcher thread TOTO 99.

I have not posted on the thread as I could see it was going to be controversial.

Take care everyone, sometimes the internet is ok in rural Ireland, if so I will pop on the forum now and again.
May even give Double M a heads up on the weather.

On topic, it's a grand day.

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2013, 10:50
Have a lovely time 5p look forward to any weather updates from around the world

Talking of whice we haven't had a French nor Scandi updates for a bit.

Thanks for agreeing with me - I'm sure you may becoming aware that I am always right :lol::agree::crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Santiago
10-04-2013, 11:00
Have a good trip 5p and enjoy yourself with our Celtic cousins!!

Chilly, but dry down here today again and a bit foggy earlier on. Hopefully the rain, which is on the way, will disperse quickly!
Temp at the moment is 8C.

Looking a bit dull up your way too, MM.

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2013, 11:01
yes Santi looks like a bit of rain heading our way

tumble dyer on the go

Santiago
10-04-2013, 11:13
yes Santi looks like a bit of rain heading our way

tumble dyer on the go

I've done all mine so have a free day, sort of!

LUCKY
10-04-2013, 12:07
Have a lovely time 5p look forward to any weather updates from around the world

Talking of whice we haven't had a French nor Scandi updates for a bit.

Thanks for agreeing with me - I'm sure you may becoming aware that I am always right :lol::agree::crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:feret:Will an update on t weather from Yorkshire do! LOVELY :feret:

kingbaker
11-04-2013, 07:33
Mild and grey here in Dublinia, thought I heard a bit of singing
coming from the SS East direction. A bit outta tune tho!!:(:doh:

5p now in Tipperary, according to Guinness sales people, who are expecting a busy week!!:D

Malteser Monkey
11-04-2013, 09:26
Morning all

Raining here, well more like drizzle

LUCKY
11-04-2013, 09:50
:feret: Morning, Tis dull here , rain forecast for later, and i was going to cut the lawns later hope it holds of, oh and the roses to prune around the cottage, then the hedges to trim:feret:
:hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge:

warbey
11-04-2013, 19:22
Not too good here at all at all at all.
Overcast Misty Rain and supposed to be 7. Don't feel like it.

We do need Rain, believe it or not, and the Farmers want some Grass to grow.

Hope You reconsider TOTO 99. This episode may help sweep- the Dust out of the Corners.

Otherwise Your Friends on this Thread anyway..?

On a selfish note, You didn't say how the Gig went.........

Malteser Monkey
11-04-2013, 23:07
Not too good here at all at all at all.
Overcast Misty Rain and supposed to be 7. Don't feel like it.

We do need Rain, believe it or not, and the Farmers want some Grass to grow.

Hope You reconsider TOTO 99. This episode may help sweep- the Dust out of the Corners.

Otherwise Your Friends on this Thread anyway..?

On a selfish note, You didn't say how the Gig went.........

put the empties out Warbs - we have milkmen:doh::D

LUCKY
12-04-2013, 09:27
:feret::feret: Morning all , Its looking dull and damp out.:feret: Now over to the weather station.
:feret:
Light rain

Temperature: 4 C to 11 C

Wind Speed: 10 mph

Wind direction: North

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 09:31
misty and foggy here

LUCKY
12-04-2013, 10:07
misty and foggy here
Are you hoping for it to improve:feret:

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 10:38
Are you hoping for it to improve:feret:

it is lifting slowly !:flatcap:

Redips
12-04-2013, 10:56
its actually forecast for the temperatures to reach double figures over the next day or so, can't remember when this last happened a the memory is no so good on long term issues, however it was certainly way back into 2012.

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 12:48
its actually forecast for the temperatures to reach double figures over the next day or so, can't remember when this last happened a the memory is no so good on long term issues, however it was certainly way back into 2012.

Welcome !

Can anyone remember when it last rained in the UK- apart from this week - it's seems to have been cold and snowy for months and considering the dirt on the roads and cars

LUCKY
12-04-2013, 13:08
Welcome !

Can anyone remember when it last rained in the UK- apart from this week - it's seems to have been cold and snowy for months and considering the dirt on the roads and cars

No but i can remember when it rained on my last arrival in tenerife, and boy did it bucket down 01/11/12

Angusjim
12-04-2013, 13:34
Weather a bit dreich here :)

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 13:44
Weather a bit dreich here :)

what's that in English ?:D

Angusjim
12-04-2013, 13:45
what's that in English ?:D

Try Mr Google:bootyshake:

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 14:47
Try Mr Google:bootyshake:

the norm then:lol:

warbey
12-04-2013, 17:53
A braw Brecht Day Here.....eventually.
Better than Yesterday. Supposed to be 10 here, but I think the report is related to Pollyticks.......

Better Tomorrow, especially the 72 Mill Winner eh.?

Santiago
12-04-2013, 22:21
A damp start down here followed by a nice sunny afternoon with a top temp of 15C. Still 7.4C here now!

LUCKY
13-04-2013, 09:20
:feret::feret: Bright and sunny at the moment, :feret:
But here's what the experts say
:feret:Cloudy

Temperature: 11 C to 13 C

Wind Speed: 20 mph

Wind direction: South

Have a great weekend everyone:feret:

Angusjim
13-04-2013, 09:21
No Scottish phrase to desribe weather today we don't have any for sunny but brisk why is that:doh:

Malteser Monkey
13-04-2013, 10:30
A damp start down here followed by a nice sunny afternoon with a top temp of 15C. Still 7.4C here now!

Think your damp is heading our way Santi !

There was an earthquake in El Hierro according to the map 4.1 nobody mentioned anything - strange

warbey
13-04-2013, 21:01
Cool and wet here too

This is the Weather when I remember the good old Coal Fire, Toasted Crumpets,

and a Flat Iron to press My Trews....

See Your ex Councillor is having another go Santi.

Malteser Monkey
13-04-2013, 22:11
It's very quiet on here tonight has been all day - me wonders why:doh::D

Santiago
13-04-2013, 22:17
Think your damp is heading our way Santi !

There was an earthquake in El Hierro according to the map 4.1 nobody mentioned anything - strange

Yes, and pictures of rocks falling, etc., Go to: http://earthquake-report.com/2011/09/25/el-hierro-canary-islands-spain-volcanic-risk-alert-increased-to-yellow/

I check this site every day, but I think everybody else has lost interest.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Cool and wet here too

This is the Weather when I remember the good old Coal Fire, Toasted Crumpets,

and a Flat Iron to press My Trews....

See Your ex Councillor is having another go Santi.

Yes, he is, warbs, due to a huge vote of confidence from his constituents. I don't know that I would agree, but that is up to him - he's not a candidate for the ward I am in so I won't have to examine my conscience over this one!!!
Toasted crumpets - Yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

It's very quiet on here tonight has been all day - me wonders why:doh::D

It's because it has been a wet and miserable day and everyone has been watching the T20 Indian cricket on ITV4 and then the Masters Golf on BBC2 and Sky Sport, or even football, but I don't know anything about that! Of course they could all be fast asleep in a nice comfy chair after munching their way through a huge evening meal accompanied by gallons on the jolly old medicinal stuff!!!!!

:drunks2::cheers::cheers2::cheers::drunks2:

Angusjim
14-04-2013, 07:17
Weel I got fair drookit waking thru the dubs tae the office the day its ranin auld wives and pipe staples and is affy atterry:(

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 09:49
Yes, and pictures of rocks falling, etc., Go to: http://earthquake-report.com/2011/09/25/el-hierro-canary-islands-spain-volcanic-risk-alert-increased-to-yellow/

I check this site every day, but I think everybody else has lost interest.

I am interested I have the world earthquake map in my favs Santi, thanks for that !

Weel I got fair drookit waking thru the dubs tae the office the day its ranin auld wives and pipe staples and is affy atterry:(

Flippin'g eck we's gonna 'ave to get Jim a translator - I can't understand a bleedin' work 'es saying ! and I've worked with Russians :D

He's 'avin tea in the office (is he dyslexic :D_ ) and there's summit wrong with his wives

WIVES ?? isn't that illegal ?:crylaughing:

9PLUS can you help - you're good at this sort of thing ?:D

nearly forgot why I was here

chucking it down and gale force winds ! booo

Angusjim
14-04-2013, 09:52
I am interested I have the world earthquake map in my favs Santi, thanks for that !

Flippin'g eck we's gonna 'ave to get Jim a translator - I can't understand a bleedin' work 'es saying ! and I've worked with Russians :D

He's 'avin tea in the office (is he dyslexic :D_ ) and there's summit wrong with his wives

WIVES ?? isn't that illegal ?:crylaughing:

9PLUS can you help - you're good at this sort of thing ?:D

All makes perfect sense to me:dontknow: and one wife is more than enough thanks:)

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 09:53
All makes perfect sense to me:dontknow: and one wife is more than enough thanks:)

:lol: morning Jim - I'm off for that cuppa tea !

Angusjim
14-04-2013, 11:37
:lol: morning Jim - I'm off for that cuppa tea !
MM A wee update its a wee bit brichter noo but some affy gandiegows and still attery which maks yea feel fair jeelit if yer ootside

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 11:49
MM A wee update its a wee bit brichter noo but some affy gandiegows and still attery which maks yea feel fair jeelit if yer ootside

Your 'avin' a wee outside are you ?

I could get you arrested:D

warbey
14-04-2013, 13:35
Nae a braw Day here Jimmy.

Damp and miserable.

O.H. keeps finding Me Jobs, and Daughter

has joined in too.

Supposed to be 15 here.

Politickies kidding Us agin maybe.....

Come back 5p all is forgiven......

Bobby
14-04-2013, 14:07
Best day here since September. Currently 19 c. in south East.

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 14:26

Flippin eck - it's awful here I have just seen that our gate outside is broken looks the the wind's had a go at it !

Angusjim
14-04-2013, 14:28

MM can you translate this its affy confusin:dontknow:

Santiago
14-04-2013, 14:28
Bit of a grotty start but sun shining merrily now. Top temp so far 15C and rising and warm overnight too - 10.3C. Summer is on its way!!!!

:swimming::surfer::sailing::paragliding:

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 14:34
MM can you translate this its affy confusin:dontknow:

aye a Greeeet dey:D

Angusjim
14-04-2013, 15:04

Well I got soaked walking thru the puddles going to my office today it's very heavy rain and very windy

Its a bit brighter now with some very heavy rain showers and still very windy which makes you feel very cold if you are outside

Myra
14-04-2013, 15:45
There is something in the sky trying to break through I think it is called something like the sun it is cold miserable, rainy and cloudy I have been over in Lancashre for the last three weeks, but I am feeling totally miserable and cannot get back into the warmth... On top of all that my family are fantastic, but I miss Tenerife the sunshine and the lovely outdoor life

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 16:02
There is something in the sky trying to break through I think it is called something like the sun it is cold miserable, rainy and cloudy I have been over in Lancashre for the last three weeks, but I am feeling totally miserable and cannot get back into the warmth... On top of all that my family are fantastic, but I miss Tenerife the sunshine and the lovely outdoor life

Oh thanks - someone I can understand :D

Malteser Monkey
15-04-2013, 09:10
windy but brighter and it has finally stopped raining

Angusjim
15-04-2013, 14:55
Oh thanks - someone I can understand :D

Here is something you might understand http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2178/mp3/101074_SOUNDDOGS__an.mp3:bootyshake::lol:

Malteser Monkey
15-04-2013, 15:01
yup that's "bog off"... I hear it round every corner,

I'm more of a corrr blimey wotcha mate, apples 'n' pears, cuppa rosie - kinda girl

warbey
15-04-2013, 21:00
Nice Day Here too.

Had to turn the Heat off in the Car today.. Glad the control hadn't seized up.....lol...

Plenty of the Rosie Lee ere Mate too

Temp was around 16 I think....

Heard a Blackbird singing the other Evening.... Must be Spring.

If stillo looking in Myra, quite a few of Us are missing the Tenerife Sol, I assure You.......rolleyes2::yum::D

Santiago
15-04-2013, 22:13
Mostly a nice day here too, warbs, although some cloud this afternoon. Top temp 15.3C and at the moment 10.4C with a gale blowing outside.

LUCKY
16-04-2013, 19:47
:feret::feret: weather as been wonderful the last two days
I can report that it was sunny yesterday in Nottingham, and today it was very windy in Kingston upon hull. so a weather report from outside The area of the rose covered cottage near the lake and the forrest
:feret::feret:

warbey
16-04-2013, 20:57
Sunny with some overcast..NOT as warm as Santi's Patch though..

Temp around 14 at a guess..

Santiago
16-04-2013, 21:54
Sunshine and cloud today and quite nice and warm - I sat outside this afternoon and read my book for an hour and really enjoyed it. Top temp 16.5C and it's 9.9C here at the moment. We did have 1mm of rain overnight though.

Malteser Monkey
17-04-2013, 09:46
Today horrific again - gales and rain !

Santiago
17-04-2013, 13:36
Today horrific again - gales and rain !

Sorry you have such bad weather, MM. It's been dull here this morning with a bit of drizzle at lunchtime and an occasional glimpse of the sun! Top temp so far 13C but at the moment 11.3C. I am going to investigate what Bodmin is like as it's always colder than here!

Malteser Monkey
17-04-2013, 15:01
Sorry you have such bad weather, MM. It's been dull here this morning with a bit of drizzle at lunchtime and an occasional glimpse of the sun! Top temp so far 13C but at the moment 11.3C. I am going to investigate what Bodmin is like as it's always colder than here!

Quite scary Santi - it carried me down the street

warbey
17-04-2013, 21:00
Quite scary Santi - it carried me down the street

We have a Conifer type tree in a Neighbour's Garden, bushy and about 40 feet high.

It has been doing a right Dance Today..

We are on the Side of a Hill, so We get sheltered from a Lot.

Supposed to be 15 earlier, don't believe ti though.

Did You see the Beast of Bodmin Santi..?

Santiago
17-04-2013, 22:22
No, warbs, unless our accountant could be so described. Temp in Bodmin 2C colder than out here on the coast, but at least it wasn't raining and it was very quiet!! I went into Homebase to get a toggle for the bottom of the power switch for the showers in the park and I only saw seven people there and four of them were staff!! Blowing a hooley out here now - a nice 41mph in gusts!!!

I hope the wind carried you in the right direction, MM. Nothing worse than being blown away from where you intended to go!!!!!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/wind/t110010.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-wind.php)

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2013, 10:10
No, warbs, unless our accountant could be so described. Temp in Bodmin 2C colder than out here on the coast, but at least it wasn't raining and it was very quiet!! I went into Homebase to get a toggle for the bottom of the power switch for the showers in the park and I only saw seven people there and four of them were staff!! Blowing a hooley out here now - a nice 41mph in gusts!!!

I hope the wind carried you in the right direction, MM. Nothing worse than being blown away from where you intended to go!!!!!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/wind/t110010.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-wind.php)

That was exactly how it was ! and is today again but not as strong. I was clinging to a post at one point yesterday - awful weather

Santiago
18-04-2013, 14:32
Nice and sunny here again, and blowing a gale so it's perfect for the washing!!

Angusjim
18-04-2013, 14:36
Clear blue skies brilliant sunshine here and 28degs in the shade:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2013, 14:38
http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/sandstorm-hits-scotland

how strange - come in Maccie D and angusjim (plus translator :D)
macdonald5
Angusjim

flippin eck he was lurking just at the right mo !

Angusjim
18-04-2013, 14:51
http://news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/sandstorm-hits-scotland

how strange - come in Maccie D and angusjim (plus translator :D)
macdonald5
Angusjim

flippin eck he was lurking just at the right mo !

The sand blowing from the arrid deserts in the north at the moment is causing real problems the snow ploughs are clearing it, this dam heatwave will it never end:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2013, 15:10
I cannay see how this is possible - you have a scirocco:crylaughing:

LUCKY
18-04-2013, 19:43
:feret::feret: Very windy overnight in Stourbridge, but Marstons Ales went down a treat:feret::feret:
:
feret: Hope the weather will be kind tomorrow off to look at houses in Sanbach Cheshire

warbey
18-04-2013, 20:19
That was exactly how it was ! and is today again but not as strong. I was clinging to a post at one point yesterday - awful weather

These young ones are not as tough as Us Santi........:D

We had a terrible night.

A Gate at the side of the House was banging against the Wall. I tied it up with String which got broken with the force.

Our half full wheely bin blew over, as did many, and the Gas Meter cupboard Door of a Neighbour was blown off.

So much for a sheltered Position................Pfffttttt.

Calmer Today, supposed to be 11 an Hour ago. I reckon something needs re calibrating, possibly ME. ?

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2013, 21:03
still blowing a gale no rain at mo:D

Santiago
18-04-2013, 22:21
Wind has dropped away now and all is quiet. Top temp 14.2C and been pretty warm all day. This is the second day this week we haven't had to light the fire and it is nice to have all the windows open again. By golly we are hardy down here!!

Angusjim
19-04-2013, 07:31
Bright start today but still a bit cold, just saddling up the camel have to go to Peterhead:lol:

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2013, 09:07
Bright start today but still a bit cold, just saddling up the camel have to go to Peterhead:lol:

don't forget the factor 40

bright and sunny here still chilly tho

Fivepence
19-04-2013, 11:55

Back from a wet and windy County Tipperary, still had a good time though.
Very poor internet service in rural Ireland so couldn't give a weather report while there, sorry Malteser Monkey.

Back on topic, the weather here in the Northwest.

Wigan
9°C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: NW at 19 km/h
Humidity: 62%

Oh and I nearly forgot to ask........has TOTO 99 really left the forum?

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2013, 12:04

Very poor internet service in rural Ireland so couldn't give a weather report while there, sorry Malteser Monkey.

Wigan
9°C

Welcome back hunny !

Did you enjoy despite the weather ?

good to have you back

Fivepence
19-04-2013, 12:11
Welcome back hunny !

Did you enjoy despite the weather ?

good to have you back

Yes, thanks MM.

I've been looking around and it seems fairly quiet on the forum.
I think the Margaret Thatcher thread created a bit of ill feeling, especially towards the end.
Fortunately the last post was 9 days ago, so hopefully it's run it's course.

Angusjim
19-04-2013, 12:13

Wigan
9°C

He has been lurking !!

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2013, 12:16
you are unfortunately right - same ol same ol I just wish people would just ignore like me - been here for a long time now and I don't intend on going anywhere just yet !

[/B]

He has been lurking !!

He's underlaying at the mo.........get it !:D

Fivepence
19-04-2013, 12:20
you are unfortunately right - same ol same ol I just wish people would just ignore like me - been here for a long time now and I don't intend on going anywhere just yet !

He's underlaying at the mo.........get it !:D

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2013, 12:29

Thank you - I'm here all week !:D

Santiago
19-04-2013, 13:32
Lovely sunny day here today, with a nice breeze! Top temp 15C Mowing the grass this afternoon and hoping to get a tan!!

For those on the Reef - this is what to expect for the next few days: http://forecast.uoa.gr/dustindx.php
If you click on the scale on the left hand side it will take you through to 24th April - Enjoy!!!

Fivepence
20-04-2013, 14:44
Afternoon all.........where is everyone today? :tiphat:

A beautiful day here in the Northwest but as my old fella used to say, "This is England so don't worry if you don't like the weather, just wait 10 mins and it will change".

Wigan
14°C
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: S at 19 km/h
Humidity: 41%

Santiago
20-04-2013, 22:06
A fabulously sunny and warm day today with a bit of cloud in the afternoon. Top temp 18C but I think it's going to be a chilly night!

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 11:15
Raining boooooooooo

Morning all !

Fivepence
21-04-2013, 11:33
Morning everyone. :tiphat:

Good old England, she never disappoints......................beautiful bright sunny day yesterday, dull, grey and miserable today.

The rain hasn't arrived here yet Malteser Monkey.

Wigan
9°C
Wind: S at 26 km/h
Humidity: 66%

Taking the OH parents to Liverpool this afternoon, they are in their 80's and of on a cruise to The Canary Isles for 12 days.

LeFrunk
21-04-2013, 12:04
Jeeeeeeses its sunny here . have to get the sunglasses on , jeans , shirt , jumper and boots, oh aye my duffle coat too , just incase.

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 12:59

Good old England, she never disappoints......................beautiful bright sunny day yesterday, dull, grey and miserable today.

The rain hasn't arrived here yet Malteser Monkey.

Wigan
9°C
Wind: S at 26 km/h
Humidity: 66%

Taking the OH parents to Liverpool this afternoon, they are in their 80's and of on a cruise to The Canary Isles for 12 days.

It must be by now:cheeky:

Fivepence
21-04-2013, 13:12
It must be by now:cheeky:

Yes, as usual you are right..............ha ha :bowdown:

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 13:17
Yes, as usual you are right..............ha ha :bowdown:

This is why we get on so well - you know your place:D

Did they get off ok ?

Fivepence
21-04-2013, 13:30
This is why we get on so well - you know your place:D

Did they get off ok ?

Not yet..........taking them at 15:30.

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 14:48
stopped raining !

time to get the dinner on - who's for stuffin' ?:D

LUCKY
21-04-2013, 15:00
stopped raining !

time to get the dinner on - who's for stuffin' ?:D

ME ME ME ME
Whoops no no we are having Road Kill for Sunday dinner, Lamb thats the benefit of living in the country side.
oh now suppose i better do the weather
It was sunny as i left the village earlier now its gone in.
:feret::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2013, 15:10
Turkey for us - for a change:yum:

Santiago
21-04-2013, 22:38
A lovely start but cloudy in the early afternoon, then sunny again. A trickle of rain of the "blink and you'll miss it" variety.
Top temp today only 12.3C!!!!

Malteser Monkey
22-04-2013, 10:37
Strange day - overcast and cold and that wind is picking up again

Fivepence
22-04-2013, 10:47
Strange day - overcast and cold and that wind is picking up again

So glad I don't work with you...................:whistle:

Back on topic, the weather.

Wigan
9°C (feels cooler in the breeze)
Wind: S at 21 km/h
Humidity: 82%

At least it's not raining. :jumping:

Malteser Monkey
22-04-2013, 10:51
So glad I don't work with you...................:whistle:

Back on topic, the weather.

Wigan
9°C (feels cooler in the breeze)
Wind: S at 21 km/h

At least it's not raining. :jumping:

It's all that veg and stuffing from yesterday:bootyshake:

warbey
22-04-2013, 20:59
A bit warmer here P.M. Up to 13 so they say....

I had My Car in for a Service and M.O.T. and walked to the Shops near/ish By.
Was warm enough when on the move too.
Not as good browsing New and Used Cars though..

Santiago
22-04-2013, 21:37
A bit warmer here P.M. Up to 13 so they say....

I had My Car in for a Service and M.O.T. and walked to the Shops near/ish By.
Was warm enough when on the move too.
Not as good browsing New and Used Cars though..
Why didn't you ask for a test drive in one of the cars - then put the heater on full so that you could warm up!! :laugh:

Not too bad here although again we had a smattering of rain from time to time. Top temp only 10.2 and it felt cold in the breeze.

Malteser Monkey
23-04-2013, 09:32
bit of everything today !

Fivepence
23-04-2013, 10:52

Wigan
13°C
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: W at 27 km/h
Humidity: 58%

A little warmer today, helped by the lack of wind.
It's as well the English don't tend to fly the flag because they would be hanging a bit limp here.

Malteser Monkey
23-04-2013, 10:54
A little warmer today, helped by the lack of wind.
It's as well the English don't tend to fly the flag because they would be hanging a bit limp here.

Yes I am feeling better today:whistle:

There's nowt limp about the English:D

warbey
23-04-2013, 19:08
A bit better Today. Supposed to be 15 an Hour ago at 18.00.

Still feels a bit chilly though. Heating on a while ago too, Oh for some Tenerife Sunshine....

Fivepence
24-04-2013, 10:16
10:15 am............. TOTO 99 has stopped posting and Malteser Monkey has a lie in on Wednesdays.

So it looks like I'm the 1st today.

Wigan
13°C
Wind: SW at 19 km/h

Grey and dull but warmer.

Santiago
24-04-2013, 10:38
Morning 5p! Yes, quite dull and cloudy here - even the postman has gone back to wearing trousers instead of shorts, so it must be quite chilly! Top temp showing as 10.1C and rising. No rain but no sun either. Wind south west at 8kph. May light the fire after lunch if it doesn't improve.

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2013, 11:25
Here now calm yourselves down - a well deserved lie in !

grey and dull here - bit windy too:whistle:

warbey
24-04-2013, 20:28
Not too bad a Day but still Chilly with a bit of a Breeze..

Ive seen TOTO 99 elsewhere, so perhaps His short rest did Him good, I hope so.

Hope You have all had a good Day, especially Malteser Monkey, on Your Birthday..

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2013, 20:53
Thanks Warbs that's nice

Sal
24-04-2013, 21:19
After yesterday's warm sunshine - today is like back to winter! :cold:

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2013, 21:32
After yesterday's warm sunshine - today is like back to winter! :cold:

same here Sal

Malteser Monkey
25-04-2013, 11:49
http://www.freewebs.com/llandudno/

brrrrrrrrr we have disappeared in the mist !

"Monkeys in the mist":D:crylaughing:

Fivepence
25-04-2013, 11:59
Morning all (just). :tiphat:

Wigan
13°C
Current: Drizzle
Wind: SW at 19 km/h

It's not actually raining yet but it is on the way, I think.
More disappointing is the forecast for overnight frost over the weekend..............I'm getting a bit fed up with our miserable weather.
I mean it is 25th April...........come on. :mad:

warbey
25-04-2013, 20:41
Yep, Weather same Here Deffo, We should have all gone on that Cruise Fivepence.

Many Years ago, I remember Snow in May, long before this warming scare.
The snow drifted and stopped the Merseyrail Trains running from Birkenhead to West Kirby.

Now being retired, I could always have a quick Week in a warmer Place.
Perhaps I should contact Relatives from Poole..?

Santiago
25-04-2013, 22:38
Another dull day with occasional misty drizzly stuff! Top temp 14.8C

Malteser Monkey
26-04-2013, 09:14
Cold.....cold again boooooooo

Fivepence
26-04-2013, 11:25
Morning everybody. :tiphat:

Wigan
9°C
Wind: SW at 10 km/h
Humidity: 71%

It's is a bit cloudy here but still bright and sunny.

Malteser Monkey
26-04-2013, 11:37
Clear blue skies here 5p but blowing a gale and really cold !

Did you sneak into my bedroom last night as when I woke this morning there were 2 x 5p coins on my bedside table !!!!! I had to giggle !

Anyone seen kingbaker

Fivepence
26-04-2013, 13:16
Clear blue skies here 5p but blowing a gale and really cold !

Did you sneak into my bedroom last night as when I woke this morning there were 2 x 5p coins on my bedside table !!!!! I had to giggle !

Anyone seen kingbaker

I have never in my life entered a lady's bedroom uninvited Double M. :laugh:

So plead not guilty.

Malteser Monkey
26-04-2013, 13:37
I have never in my life entered a lady's bedroom uninvited Double M. :laugh:

So plead not guilty.

Moi ??:cheeky::D:bowdown:

Moi ??:cheeky::D:bowdown:

chucking it down now

warbey
26-04-2013, 19:58
Pleasant Morning around here this Morning. I was at a Meeting and a Pleasant Drive to it.

Not so warm Outside though, in the wind..

Malteser Monkey, I was told that a resident in the flooded Part of St Asaph, moved back in a Fortnight ago.!

It went duller this Afternoon though. I was doing a bit of Gardening. No-one told the Weeds to slow down.........:confused::confused:.

I think Kingbaker went to the Reef..(Lucky Sod).....

Santiago
26-04-2013, 22:46
Lots of sun again today so have been washing like mad. Mowed the caravan park this afternoon and it only took three hours because the ground is still cold so the grass isn't growing much - but the daisies and dandelions are!! Top temp today was 14.7C but it's dropped back to 6.3C now. Quite a strong breeze at force 5 and coming from the north west so it was jolly cold on the mower - ended up with a thick fleece on and a woolly hat!

Malteser Monkey
27-04-2013, 11:39
not too bad here today still cold tho

Fivepence
27-04-2013, 13:14
Afternoon all. :tiphat:

Wigan
10°C
Wind: NW at 10 km/h
Humidity: 60%

Very cloudy here and we've already had 1 heavy shower, more expected.

I hope you don't think Malteser Monkey and I sent that cold Northwest wind Santiago...............:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
27-04-2013, 13:43
why would we think that eh ?

those 5p's still there though they would have gone in the night :lol:

Santiago
27-04-2013, 20:30
Another stunning day and the sun is only just setting. Still got that horrid cold wind, though, and it was too cold to sit out in the garden for more than about 20 minutes. Top temp today 15C, and I think it's going to be a cold one tonight. Haven't had to light the fire though as it is still warm indoors! Hope everyone else has blue skies and sunshine!!

LUCKY
28-04-2013, 09:56
:feret: Looking pleasent out, off for a 6 mile walk with friends shortly.By the forrest the lake and the river.Got to try and make the best of our summer in blighty.
Have a good day everyone. :feret:

Fivepence
28-04-2013, 12:18

Wigan
11°C
Wind: S at 6 km/h
Humidity: 63%

Feels cold out but there is an old saying "Don't cast a clout until May is out"

Malteser Monkey
28-04-2013, 13:33
I the words of Peter Kay "It's that fine rain that soaks you through":laugh:

Santiago
28-04-2013, 14:40
Dull again today with bits of sunshine this morning. Quite cool at 13.4C and a bit of a south west breeze. I don't know if it is an omen but my sunshine gauge just fell off its pole on the roof!!!!!!!

warbey
28-04-2013, 20:37
O.H. pegged the Washing out, as it was sunny..

2 Hours later, drenched with a heavy Shower coming sideways.....ugh....

I reckon the Sunshine Gauge has had a Redundancy Notice Santi............

Chilly here. Hope it's better Tomorrow

macdonald5
29-04-2013, 07:28
Good morning
Lovely blue sky and 3.8 degrees here and now with high of 9 degrees later due
Started same yesterday but very heavy showers on/ off later
Washing was out/ in till tumble dryer won (again) !!

Fivepence
29-04-2013, 10:02

Wigan
8°C
Wind: S at 16 km/h
Humidity: 76%

Currently 8°C but an expected high of 11°C, which is probably 'T' shirt and shorts weather for macdonald5...............:D

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 10:57
sorry bit late

dry but looks like some showers on the way !

warbey
29-04-2013, 18:39
Shopping Day (again).

Nice and warm in the Car, no heat on. Coolish breeze.

Quite Bright Here so maybe a tad better than Wigan, but it looks O.K. over that way...

Not too Long before Our Weekend in Llandudno... Hmmm Lycra and Shorts ?.

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 21:21
Lycra and Shorts ?.

I see you in a whole new light ? and Mrs Warbs ?:cheeky:

Santiago
29-04-2013, 22:18
Another warm sunny day with much less wind - so the Rennies must be working! Top temp 15.3C and I was cleaning caravans in the shelter of the hedge so it was really warm!

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 22:18
U coming on Chiffy's Hen night ?

Santiago
29-04-2013, 22:45
U coming on Chiffy's Hen night ?

Yes, I hope so, especially as the boat will be moored up at Los Cris for the evening!! Now I've lost some weight I shall be wearing my muumuu and gold plated flip flops but will leave the diamonds (fake!) at home as it promises to be quite a lively evening/night!
:bellydancer: :bellydancer: :superstar: :fireworks: :superstar: :bellydancer: :bellydancer:

macdonald5
30-04-2013, 07:38
Good morning all
Clear blue sky here ,only 0 degrees so garden furniture has layer of frost
High of 11 degrees expected and (hopefully) no heavy rain showers

Malteser Monkey
30-04-2013, 08:50
clear skies here too - still cold tho booo

Fivepence
30-04-2013, 11:26

Wigan
11°C
Wind: S at 5 km/h

Only stirred from my pit at 10:30 because I still felt tired at 9:00...........but what a surprise so find such a beautiful day.
We may hit a high of 15°C..............happy days. :D

Santiago
30-04-2013, 14:58
Another bright and sunny day in the outback! Top temp 15.9C with a light northerly breeze. Summer is here at last!!!

warbey
30-04-2013, 19:18
I see you in a whole new light ? and Mrs Warbs ?:cheeky:

She is sitting in the Rickshaw I'm pulling..:D:D:fpull::fpull:

For the uninitiated, Llandudno has a Parking Problem, or I do, when finding the Ticket.....:devil::devil:

A Meeting in St Asaph Today. Nice and sunny and warm in the Principality.
and a Breeze that was quite Pleasant.
A good Day for hanging out Washing, but a few Bedding Plants went in.
Saving some under cover though, cos Jack Frost is still around here too
as well as Bonnie Scotland....

Malteser Monkey
30-04-2013, 20:09
Good morning all
Clear blue sky here ,only 0 degrees so garden furniture has layer of frost
High of 11 degrees expected and (hopefully) no heavy rain showers

you're in for Chiffy's hen night aren't you ?

Being a Scot you'll have to pay your way tho :bootyshake::D:fpull:

A Meeting in St Asaph Today. Nice and sunny and warm in the Principality.

What you doing spending your time in a piggin' Building Society:D

macdonald5
30-04-2013, 20:20
you're in for Chiffy's hen night aren't you ?

Being a Scot you'll have to pay your way tho :bootyshake::D:fpull:

Best day of year here today after chilly start, sunny 11 degrees - yippee !!

Certainly in for the hen party ,us Scots don't miss a knees up !! My hubby will pay to get shot of me for a bit ???:party:
:bootyshake::cheer:

Malteser Monkey
01-05-2013, 11:59
Not too bad down here either !

Wonder what it's like over't Wigan way:whistle:

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 12:06
Not too bad down here either !

Wonder what it's like over't Wigan way:whistle:

Good day everyone. :tiphat: and what a glorious day it is.

Blue sky and sunshine but for how long?

Wigan
15°C
Current: Clear
Wind: SE at 8 km/h
Humidity: 48%

Malteser Monkey
01-05-2013, 12:17
We've got some grey skies now

Afternoon 5p

LUCKY
01-05-2013, 14:52
:feret: Its been so loooovely earlier spent all morning gardening, Yes Agent double M
I have been cutting the hedges and the lawn:hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge:
Off back out to do some more now:hedge:

Malteser Monkey
01-05-2013, 14:55
:feret: Its been so loooovely earlier spent all morning gardening, Yes Agent double M
I have been cutting the hedges and the lawn:hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge::hedge:
Off back out to do some more now:hedge:

You and your overgrown bushes eh :D

macdonald5
02-05-2013, 07:37
Morning all
Lovely blue sky here again, only 1 degree so touch of frost on outside table
Heatwave ? Of 10 degrees maybe later

Feet killing me after the hen party, those heels for the bin !!

Fivepence
02-05-2013, 09:52

Another bright, sunny day here in County Wigan. :)

Wigan
12°C
Wind: E at 0 km/h
Humidity: 64%

A high of 16°C is forecast and things are looking good for the Bank Holiday Weekend.

LUCKY
02-05-2013, 09:59
:feret: Its looking good in Gods own county, More :hedge::hedge::hedge: cutting to be done today, :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
02-05-2013, 10:04
clear blue skies 12 deg but still chilly booo

Fivepence
02-05-2013, 10:06
Isn't it great to see the old currant bun?.................even if it's still a little cool. :D

warbey
02-05-2013, 20:37
16 here this afternoon.

We even sat in the Sun.

Anyone want to swop some red Geraniums for a Fuschia or two.?

Santiago
02-05-2013, 22:38
Another stunning day and the wind had dropped quite a bit too! Top temp 17C and perfect for mowing the grass!

Redips
03-05-2013, 08:11
Sorry guy's I am about to put a damper on the improving weather, I am about to break out the shorts and t-shirt's which is a sure fire way for the clouds to gather and the rain to start falling, still at least you can blame me which will give the poor old weather forecasters some respite.

macdonald5
03-05-2013, 08:23
Well it's worked Redips
Been chucking down rain here since last evening, mild 10 degrees (wet) though

Fivepence
03-05-2013, 09:14

What happened to the Sun?
Do we blame Redips for wearing shorts? :D

Wigan
8°C
Wind: NE at 3 km/h
Humidity: 73%

The forecast is for a high of 17°C, no sign of rain yet but it may not be far away.

Malteser Monkey
03-05-2013, 09:26
Sorry guy's I am about to put a damper on the improving weather, I am about to break out the shorts and t-shirt's which is a sure fire way for the clouds to gather and the rain to start falling, still at least you can blame me which will give the poor old weather forecasters some respite.

Well I was going to say welcome to the weather thread however ........................:whistle::D

I may delay bringing my sunbed down from the attic !

Santiago
03-05-2013, 22:27
Started out a little bit dull today but soon turned sunny and warm. Wind coming from the north west most of the day, so still quite chilly. Top temp today was 14.5C so not quite as warm, but weather coming in from the south west tomorrow so could warm up a bit.

Malteser Monkey
04-05-2013, 11:00
no one up yet ?

doing a fry "oven" up who's for that ?

been raining here and I have a pile of washing to put out

warbey
04-05-2013, 20:46
Same Here. Did some more Planting and O.H. had clothes on the Line, so not too bad.
Tomorrow forecast is warmer..
No Weather in Wigan Today 5p.?
My Mint is coming well, so watch out Lambs.!

Anyone seen Chiffy.? :D:D

Ecky Thump
04-05-2013, 20:50
Wet cold and windy!:cry:

Fivepence
04-05-2013, 21:36
Same Here. Did some more Planting and O.H. had clothes on the Line, so not too bad.
Tomorrow forecast is warmer..
No Weather in Wigan Today 5p.?
My Mint is coming well, so watch out Lambs.!

Anyone seen Chiffy.? :D:D

Sorry had builders in today destroying the garden in preparation for a kitchen diner extension and a garden make over.
The place is a mess.

Anyway back on topic...........it's dark now but it's been a lovely day here in wigan.

Wigan
11°C
Wind: S at 3 km/h
Humidity: 61%
Sat 14° | 3°
Sun20° | 5°
Mon22° | 8°
Tue22° | 11°

It's getting warmer. :D

macdonald5
04-05-2013, 22:28
Decent looking day here when sheltered as strong breeze and wind chill brrrrrrr
Was under cover at shopping centre so ok day

Santiago
04-05-2013, 22:44
Another lovely sunny day although it started with a bit of drizzle, just enough to damp down the dust. Cleaning caravans and showers, etc., today and greeting guests, etc. Campers out in force as well but having fun putting up awnings, etc. in the strong south westerly breeze. Top temp only 14.9C but still 10C at the moment!!

Malteser Monkey
05-05-2013, 15:49
Nice here today but windy

think chifleta on honeymoon maybe

warbey
05-05-2013, 17:54
Nice bright Day, but a bite in the Wind

Supposedly 16 but doesnt feel it.

Yesterday O.H. had washing dry in 4 Hours, and more Today in about 3 after being blown a bit.

Bright, just like Tenerife just now, except Temp around 20 degrees lower.........Doh....

Have a Good Bank Holiday Peeps.....

Malteser Monkey
05-05-2013, 17:58
you too Warbs !

Santiago
05-05-2013, 22:42
Yet another lovely sunny day, but with a little bit of cloud. Lighter winds today so felt the heat a bit more.Top temp 17.9C and going to get even warmer tomorrow!! Have a good'un all of you!!

Malteser Monkey
06-05-2013, 14:05
Scorchio !

Well as close as we've been to it since last May/June:D

I'm off to catch a bit of Vit D:sunburn::sunbathe:

washing done and out Santi !

warbey
06-05-2013, 19:41
El Sol. Magnifique. Muchos Calor

I hear Llandudno was packed Yesterday. Today too, I should think..

A good Day for Clothes to dry..

Electric Motors, Petrol Engines most of the Day, at Intervals.... Is Summer here yet.?

Still on the Hod Fivepence....?

Malteser Monkey
06-05-2013, 21:16
5p lurking i can see him

Santiago
06-05-2013, 21:51
Yes, another lovely day and also got my washing out MM! Did all sorts of gardening and then went and got my car cleaned - local youngsters have set up in business so I am supporting them by getting them to clean my car while I have a cup of coffee and read my book!!!! Top temp today 20.8C - at last we have gone over the 20C Probably all downhill from now on!!!!

Fivepence
06-05-2013, 23:04
El Sol. Magnifique. Muchos Calor

I hear Llandudno was packed Yesterday. Today too, I should think..

A good Day for Clothes to dry..

Electric Motors, Petrol Engines most of the Day, at Intervals.... Is Summer here yet.?

Still on the Hod Fivepence....?

5p lurking i can see him

I usually leave my computer logged in all day even when I'm not using it.
I've had a busy day, the builders this morning and visitors this afternoon.

Sorry, back on topic and here's a late weather report.

Wigan
12°C
Wind: W at 6 km/h

It's been a beautiful day with a high of 21°C.
When the weather is kind, it truly is a great place to be.

Busy day ahead tomorrow, I have to arrange for Building Control to inspect the footings, have the skip collected, the micro digger collected and go to the builders merchants to order materials. Sorry all that was off topic. :sorry:

slodgedad
06-05-2013, 23:30
I usually leave my computer logged in all day even when I'm not using it.
I've had a busy day, the builders this morning and visitors this afternoon.

Sorry, back on topic and here's a late weather report.

Wigan
12°C
Wind: W at 6 km/h

It's been a beautiful day with a high of 21°C.
When the weather is kind, it truly is a great place to be.

Busy day ahead tomorrow, I have to arrange for Building Control to inspect the footings, have the skip collected, the micro digger collected and go to the builders merchants to order materials. Sorry all that was off topic. :sorry:

Makes the job a bit easier though, dunnit? So it's all weather news..:)

Fivepence
07-05-2013, 09:20

Today's weather in the Northwest, before I get busy.

Wigan
16°C
Wind: NE at 2 km/h

Beautiful morning and another sunny day is forecast with highs of 21°C. :jumping:

I hope everyone had a good Bank Holiday weekend.:D

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2013, 09:28
Lurvely day !

LUCKY
07-05-2013, 11:47
Lurvely day !:feret:
:feret::feret: Yes it is, i have been out in the garden since 6am this morning
:feret:Its getting too hot to work:feret:

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2013, 12:10
Not them blinkin hedges again ? - just how big is this property ?

Fivepence
07-05-2013, 14:19
Not them blinkin hedges again ? - just how big is this property ?

Iv'e heard that Yorkshire is the garden belonging to 'Rose Cottage'...............:whistle: :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2013, 15:17
Currently a whopping 27.5 deg in the office:help:

:faint::faint:

Davie Thistle
07-05-2013, 16:56
..........somethin wrong here,

it's 22deg in Glasgow!!!:wow:

warbey
07-05-2013, 18:32
..........somethin wrong here,

it's 22deg in Glasgow!!!:wow:

SWame here too.

Thats the advantage of unity ...........:D:D

Grass growing and Flowers flowering in Daffodil Country.

My Office, after Shopping was a Chair in T.Garden, around 25 or so.

Santiago
07-05-2013, 22:21
Yes, we had a good day too, but not quite as sunny as the last few days. Top temp 20.9C and I nearly friend when I jumped in the car after it had been parked outside all afternoon. Memo to self: open sunroof if the sun is shining!! Hopefully, we will get some rain tonight (I never thought I would say that!).

LUCKY
08-05-2013, 01:19
:feret::feret:Its dark and 15 degrees at the moment just arrived back from Bedfordshire where it was a lovely sunny evening

Fivepence
08-05-2013, 10:24

OK, come on own up, who's been doing a rain dance?
Was it you LUCKY?

Wigan
13°C
Wind: E at 8 km/h
Humidity: 79%

The question is, was that our Summer? :crying2:

LUCKY
08-05-2013, 10:57

OK, come on own up, who's been doing a rain dance?
Was it you LUCKY?

Wigan
13°C
Wind: E at 8 km/h
Humidity: 79%

The question is, was that our Summer? :crying2:
NO NO NO i was not doing a rain dance. I was quite happy cutting the hedges and shredding in the garden yesterday, Then low and behold someone wanted a sandwich in Bedfordshire. (Long story) so no it was not me doing a raindance, and on topic it as not rained here yet in the hamlet by the church next door to the pub.
:feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
08-05-2013, 11:29
So that was summer eh !

Winter's back !

LUCKY
08-05-2013, 12:01
So that was summer eh !

Winter's back !
:feret: We are so used to it here in Yorkshire
Not raining here yet

Santiago
09-05-2013, 07:55
We had a little bit of drizzle yesterday morning - about 3mm I think. Today the sun is shining again and it's blowing a gale, but we are promised rain this afternoon!

who-r-ya
09-05-2013, 10:42
Bromley Kent Blowing a gale!!

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2013, 10:45
Bromley Kent Blowing a gale!!

I used to live near Dartford ! Welcome to the weather thread !

Chucking it down and windy - no gales yet

who-r-ya
09-05-2013, 11:03
Thanks...next door has just lost its fence, and its dustbin day all the bins are blowing over, there is rubbish flying everywhere....to think I was in Tenerfe sunshine only 5 days ago...oh to be back! xx

Fivepence
09-05-2013, 11:49

This is great, here in the Northwest it's 25°C with a bright blue sky and ..............only kidding :raspberry: ...it's a naff day.

Wigan
12°C
Wind: E at 10 km/h
Humidity: 56%

Ah well, I enjoyed summer on Tuesday :D

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2013, 11:57
Monday and Tuesday - come on !

Fivepence
10-05-2013, 14:50
I forgot to post until now, I was too embroiled in the 'thread that must not be named' :whistle:

What's your excuse Malteser Monkey?

Anyway, I may be late but I'm still the first.

Wigan
15°C
Wind: S at 10 km/h
Humidity: 69%

After a wet start, it's now just cloudy and cool...........all in all, miserable for the time of year. :crying2:

Malteser Monkey
10-05-2013, 15:07
I forgot to post until now, I was too embroiled in the 'thread that must not be named' :whistle:

What's your excuse @MalteserMonkey?

Anyway, I may be late but I'm still the first.

Wigan
15°C
Wind: S at 10 km/h
Humidity: 69%

After a wet start, it's now just cloudy and cool...........all in all, miserable for the time of year. :crying2:

It would have just merged with my last post from yesterday been waiting for you !:raspberry2:

Just started raining again

you still haven't got the mention thing right - you need a space in between MM:cheeky:

Fivepence
10-05-2013, 15:16
It would have just merged with my last post from yesterday been waiting for you !:raspberry2:

Just started raining again

you still haven't got the mention thing right - you need a space in between MM:cheeky:

Is that the best you can think of, I don't think they merge if it rolls to the next day...........but I'm not 100% sure.

Fixed the mention after your telling off. :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
10-05-2013, 15:21
not sure...................

Fivepence
10-05-2013, 15:26
not sure...................

We'll have to test it the next time we have the chance.

Malteser Monkey
10-05-2013, 15:35
We'll have to test it the next time we have the chance.

Yes is this the task for the weekend :D

warbey
10-05-2013, 20:44
Well Malteser Monkey and Fivepence It was 13 in My little Mamlet an Hour ago.

With "Windchill" it's more like -3.

Santiago, I don't bother with a Sunroof any more.

3 Days Sun and the rest Hail, Snow, Gales, Ice have made My mind up for Me.

It's also probably warmer in Wigan. I note You had a Mini Digger 5p. What's under the Patio.?....:crazy::crazy::laugh:

Fivepence
10-05-2013, 20:54
Well Malteser Monkey and Fivepence It was 13 in My little Mamlet an Hour ago.

With "Windchill" it's more like -3.

Santiago, I don't bother with a Sunroof any more.

3 Days Sun and the rest Hail, Snow, Gales, Ice have made My mind up for Me.

It's also probably warmer in Wigan. I note You had a Mini Digger 5p. What's under the Patio.?....:crazy::crazy::laugh:

A fair bit of my cash in materials Warbs..............:crylaughing::cry:

Wigan
8°C
Wind: SE at 3 km/h
Humidity: 81%

Another miserable day.

Fivepence
11-05-2013, 10:38
I tried it this morning and look what happened above Malteser Monkey!

Malteser Monkey
11-05-2013, 11:50
ahhh so you were right - tho it has happened to me in the past that's why I waited to post

Raining here booooooooooo

tumble dryer on Santi

warbey
11-05-2013, 19:37
Tumble drier on Here too. Supposed to be 12 right now.....

No Heating on, but ive got My Fleece out Yet Again......

Santi last seen hang gliding with a Line of Washing...../.. ..:wave::wave: :tiphat::tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
11-05-2013, 23:10
Tumble drier on Here too. Supposed to be 12 right now.....

No Heating on, but ive got My Fleece out Yet Again......

Santi last seen hang gliding with a Line of Washing...../.. ..:wave::wave: :tiphat::tiphat:

ohhh that made me larf Warbs

Was hailstoning here earlier looked like it'd been snowing !

LUCKY
12-05-2013, 09:56
:flatcap::feret::feret:
It started off well at 6 am this morning , But will it last

Right Now

9:51

AM

BST

Partly Cloudy

Feels Like6°Relative Humidity71%Barometer29.88Dew Point4°Visibility6.21 MilesUV Index2 LowWind Speed W 15 mph

Today

Late day light rain. High 11C. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

11 High

5 Low

70 %

SunriseSunset

5:10 am

8:55 pm

Rebelión
12-05-2013, 10:23
Raining where I am. I love British Summertime :(!

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 11:14
Raining here too and chilly

Fivepence
12-05-2013, 11:14

Wigan
12°C
Wind: S at 11 km/h
Humidity: 68%

Another cool miserable day here in the Northwest. :crying2:
Expecting rain anytime.:rain:

Santiago
12-05-2013, 16:56
Completely and utterly miserable!!

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 17:33
Completely and utterly miserable!!

Ahhh I'll cheer you up hun ? large glass of red or white ?

Now what about the weather:D

Santiago
12-05-2013, 17:43
Ahhh I'll cheer you up hun ? large glass of red or white ?

Now what about the weather:D

That was the weather!! I'm watching the IPL T20 series cricket by the fire, can you believe? However, I will accept your offer of a large red, please MM, and will enjoy every sip, swallow or gulp!!!!!

:drunk:

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 18:03
That was the weather!! I'm watching the IPL T20 series cricket by the fire, can you believe? However, I will accept your offer of a large red, please MM, and will enjoy every sip, swallow or gulp!!!!!

:drunk:

I have the central heating on and there is still pockets of snow on the mountains. Last night it hailstoned so horrendously it looked like it had snowed again !

I'll fetch the bottle

Santiago
12-05-2013, 18:37
I have the central heating on and there is still pockets of snow on the mountains. Last night it hailstoned so horrendously it looked like it had snowed again !

I'll fetch the bottle

Wow! Glad I live down here!!

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 18:41
Wow! Glad I live down here!!

Me too the way you're knocking back the wine:D

macdonald5
12-05-2013, 19:12
And I'm glad we're out here in sunny Tenni again!
Weather at home an amazing 9degrees and its only 29 here today!
Sending you all a glass (or three) of your tipple - you deserve it :cheers2:

Sal
12-05-2013, 20:16
Around 11 degrees today in (sunny?) Poole. Wet and windy too - and we put central heating on this afternoon!
Santiago is obviously a tough lady!!!

Santiago
12-05-2013, 22:21
Thanks for the wine, Mac, you're a star. Our max temp today was 11.1C and it's not much less now at 9.6C. Let's hope tomorrow is much better for all of us.

LUCKY
13-05-2013, 01:23
12 degrees and dark at the moment, rain as stopped , it was showery all the way to Bristol . ( Bristol just because someone wanted a sandwich. Dont ask long story)
:feret::feret::feret::feret:
:flatcap::flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
13-05-2013, 11:13
Blowing a gale here !

How's everyone after the wine ?

ANYONE HAVE ANY SNOW ?

Fivepence
13-05-2013, 12:32

Wigan
12°C

We had hailstones this morning but it's currently bright and the sun is peeping out.
Still cool though and the forecast for this week is for more rain.

Can you believe that the longest day is only a few weeks away. ;)

Malteser Monkey
13-05-2013, 12:53

Wigan
12°C

We had hailstones this morning but it's currently bright and the sun is peeping out.

I can believe anything:shiver

Ecky Thump
13-05-2013, 13:00

Wigan
12°C

Just to brighten your day, the sun is shining here in Los Christianos!!:raspberry2:

Malteser Monkey
13-05-2013, 13:03
Just to brighten your day, the sun is shining here in Los Christianos!!:raspberry2:

Where's that then - Oh you mean Los Cristianos :raspberry2: back atcya

Fivepence
13-05-2013, 13:08
Where's that then - Oh you mean Los Cristianos :raspberry2: back atcya

Ecky Thump
13-05-2013, 13:13

It's the cheep bear that coses the pelling mistooks! :raspberry2:

Fivepence
13-05-2013, 13:28
It's the cheep bear that coses the pelling mistooks! :raspberry2:

I laugh with relief that I'm not the only one that posts typos and spelling mistakes ET.........:sorry:

warbey
13-05-2013, 21:03
I have been wondering if anyone could say Horrendously after a Bottle (or two), of Red....:D:D

Lucky, You need to go NORTH not South for it to be Light at 01.30 or so.....:D:D

Weather Here still Painful, but No Heating Yet. Never mind coming on bragging about Cris, Ecky,

a Mate will soon be there to Sort You. (and carry Carol Home.)...:D:D

Wish we wer ALL there. Some Party that would be..!!!!

Malteser Monkey
14-05-2013, 09:13
Cold but bright - where's this snow then ?

macdonald5
14-05-2013, 10:15
Cold but bright - where's this snow then ?

Aviemore...............??

Malteser Monkey
14-05-2013, 10:21
Aviemore...............??

No we haven't any:D

Fivepence
14-05-2013, 10:21
Morning all.:tiphat:

Wigan
10°C
Humidity: 59%

Ain't this weather great?............:D

LUCKY
14-05-2013, 13:26
Morning all.:tiphat:

Wigan
10°C
Humidity: 59%

Ain't this weather great?............:D

It as been a lovely morning here in the hamlet in Yorkshire, i have seen the morning go by out of the window, looks like this afternoon will be a different view i will look out of the front window, rain is said to be expected:feret::feret:

LUCKY
15-05-2013, 10:30

Morning
Rain

7°C
Feels Like: 4°C

Afternoon
Rain

9°C
Feels Like: 5°C

Evening
Rain

7°C
Feels Like: 5°C

Night
Clear skies

5°C
Feels Like: 4°C
Relative humidity: 82%
Maximum humidity: 97%
Chance of precipitation: 88%
Precipitation: 16.9mm
Hours of sunshine: 4h
Minimum temperature: 4°C
Maximum temperature: 10°C
Sunrise: 05h04
Sunset: 21h01
Reliability: 4/5

So not looking like a good day here in the Hamlet in Yorkshire
:feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2013, 10:47
dry here at mo and windy

Fivepence
15-05-2013, 10:58

Wigan
6°C
Current: Rain
Wind: W at 11 km/h
Humidity: 92%

Another wonderful day in the Northwest................It's lashing it down, well raining steadily. :D

6°C currently and I am convinced that on the days we hit 15°C, it's a mini heatwave.

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2013, 11:08
15 deg ?:crazy::faint::faint: