PDA

View Full Version : Today's weather in the UK, as reported by Tenerife Forum members...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

macdonald5
02-09-2013, 22:52
Wind starting to calm down here now,last night bit scary - overturned many of our planters which are not lightweights !!
Dry all day and decent 16 degrees
Dark nights defo coming now

Tshirt
03-09-2013, 09:05
C'mon sun, where are you? ???

macdonald5
03-09-2013, 09:17

In Tenerife methinks !!

LUCKY
03-09-2013, 10:56

Well its over here at the Rose covered cottage Luvely.:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2013, 10:58
Well its over here at the Rose covered cottage Luvely.:flatcap:

I think you're telling porkies:cheeky:

LUCKY
03-09-2013, 11:02
I think you're telling porkies:cheeky:

The sun is out over here , i have some washing on the line, oopps wrong thread.:flatcap:

melm
03-09-2013, 19:06
what a difference a day makes.............lovely day here:laugh:

washing done, ironing done and a bit of gardening so its been a busy day:wave:

warbey
03-09-2013, 19:45
22.5 in the Car today, Shopping. Plenty Sun here Tshirt.

Got a few Winter Basket Plants from Aldi Today. Nothing blown over,

but a few Plants feeling a bit sorry for themselves..

macdonald5
04-09-2013, 07:22
Lovely blue sky here again this morning, high of 18 degrees forecast and rain not expected
OH bit happier his fuchsias are staying put warbey even had to water them last evening

LUCKY
04-09-2013, 08:54
Sunny and warm over here at the Rose covered cottage. According to the experts the weather is due to change by the weekend.Well i guess we could do with some rain for the gardens.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Tshirt
04-09-2013, 09:51
Sun finally appeared late yesterday afternoon and it's still here this morning, bit hazy but feels warmish at 61°F.

melm
04-09-2013, 14:49
another lovely day here .......blue skies and warm sunshine........cant be bad:wave:

warbey
04-09-2013, 20:16

Kids first Day back at School today...

Nice Day after a Misty start.. Wind dropped mostly. Sunny Spells and around 22 or so..

Plants all watered Mac, just waiting for My Toms to go Red....

LUCKY
05-09-2013, 08:41
Looking like it may be a pleasant day over here at the Rose covered cottage , nr the lake, the forrest and the sea.But they say rain is on the way for tomorow, So i for one will be making the best of today :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

September: Changeable but warmish

Temperature
Over the forecast period temperatures should above the Central England Temperature (CET) average.

Precipitation
Close to or slightly above average is considered more likely than below average but confidence is low.

1/9 to 7/9
A fine and increasingly warm spell of weather is expected to develop during the week. Northern regions may remain more changeable with cloudier and wetter conditions at times early on. Temperatures will rise well above the seasonal average, especially in the south where they could push up to 28C (82F). Towards the end of the week cooler air is expected to begin pushing east and this could trigger some heavy showery bursts of rain in much of the country.

8/9 to 14/9
Mostly changeable weather with showery rain is expected through the early part of the week. The driest and brightest weather may be in the north and east with the showery outbreaks of rain most frequent in the north and west. There is the potential for some heavy bursts of rain but these could be quite localised and patchy. Temperatures close to average, but possibly still warm at times in the south east.

15/9 to 30/9
In line with the autumn forecast, so the second half of the month looks like bringing a mixed bag of weather. Warmer and drier interludes are likely, but also unsettled and windy spells of weather. Overall this period is likely to bring close to average conditions.

:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 08:48
Big black clouds lurking !

When i post a reply there's no smilies and font types on the top line - is it the same for anyone else

LUCKY
05-09-2013, 08:54
Big black clouds lurking !

When i post a reply there's no smilies and font types on the top line - is it the same for anyone else
:cheeky::neener::wave::tiphat::shy::idea::nono::no no::crazy::stupid::redcard:
Where!:flatcap:

Tshirt
05-09-2013, 08:58
Bright earlier but looking a bit iffy now.

I've got smileys etc :spin: :laugh: :jumping: :D

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 09:27
I will have to log out and in again the or use anuvva browser

LUCKY
05-09-2013, 09:34
I will have to log out and in again the or use anuvva browser

.................................................. ...........:idea:

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 10:02
Wuhayyyy they are back:wave::spin:

LUCKY
05-09-2013, 10:14
Wuhayyyy they are back:wave::spin:

Yes they are back but please try and keep on topic :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 10:17
Yes they are back but please try and keep on topic :flatcap:

ok sorry - it's not like me to go off topic:cheeky:

grey clouds now

Fivepence
05-09-2013, 11:02
Morning all. :tiphat:

I'm becoming an intermittent poster........sorry.
So much gonig on at the moment.
Extension work coming to a head and flooring goning down today. Finally deciced on Karndean throughout the downstairs, TOTO 99 will know what that is.
To cap it off, I've been rough with a bad dose of pneumonia for the past 2 weeks.
I'm on my second course of antibiotics and still don't feel well.

Anyway back on topic.

It's a cool but pleasant day here in the North West.
Current Conditions
17°C 11:00 AM Partly Sunny

TOTO 99
05-09-2013, 11:10

I'm becoming an intermittent poster........sorry.
So much gonig on at the moment.
Extension work coming to a head and flooring goning down today. Finally deciced on Karndean throughout the downstairs, TOTO 99 will know what that is.
To cap it off, I've been rough with a bad dose of pneumonia for the past 2 weeks.
I'm on my second course of antibiotics and still don't feel well.

Anyway back on topic.

It's a cool but pleasant day here in the North West.
Current Conditions
17°C 11:00 AM Partly Sunny

Lol..probably doubled the cost of the extension then......

Same weather here obviously.

Hope you manage to shake off the man flu..:sick2:

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2013, 11:12
Ohh nooo 5p, take it easy hun :nursepatient::console:

melm
05-09-2013, 19:24
another lovely day here with lots of warm sunshine:laugh:

get well soon 5p:bestwishes:

LUCKY
06-09-2013, 08:51
:rain::rain::rain:Its darker now than it was at 0600 hrs when i arose from my bed. Looks like rain is here for the day . We may end up with puddles as big as the nearby lake.Ah well all is not lost plenty of work to do indoors :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
06-09-2013, 08:52
Freeeeeezin !

Fivepence
06-09-2013, 09:56

As forecast, the weather has turned.
It's the kind of day when you consider booking to visit the Reef.

Current Conditions
13°C 9:55 AM Cloudy

Malteser Monkey
06-09-2013, 10:05
FLoods tomorrow apparently

Tshirt
06-09-2013, 10:12
Wet in Wigan and wet in Yorkshire so it must be wet here, it's give over a bit now but it's still very dull and damp. No wind to blow it away. 51°F

melm
06-09-2013, 19:43
:cold: cold here this morning,rain in the afternoon and now its a horrible dark wet night.........yuck

Tshirt
06-09-2013, 19:52
now its a horrible dark wet night.........yuck

Same here, it's rained on and off all day and it's still at it.

warbey
06-09-2013, 20:21
Sorry about the Pnuemonia.

Over 65's should be able to get Immunised against it... Helps keep the Fella with the Scythe away for a while......

Rain set in here about 12.30 Today and kept going Heavy at times light at others..

Washed all the Bird thingy off the Car though.....

Temperature similar to Wigan and Oldham and Probably Llandudno, Warrington is not forgotten either.

Further North the Same probably...?

Tshirt
06-09-2013, 20:37
Sorry about the Pnuemonia.

Over 65's should be able to get Immunised against it...

That's right, it's a one off injection, had mine a couple of years ago, got offered it when I went for my annual flu jab.

warbey
06-09-2013, 20:41
That's right, it's a one off injection, had mine a couple of years ago, got offered it when I went for my annual flu jab.

Going to the Gulf, Squaddies had Injections for anything and everything, Plus a few more..

Wonder if that was one of them.?

macdonald5
06-09-2013, 21:06
Yuck here now, rain chucking down and temp only 6 degrees ,heating on for a while
Been dark here since early evening

Fivepence
07-09-2013, 09:50

Well it seems we all agreed that yesterday was not a good day weatherwise.
Today looks better and the sun is already peeping out here in the North West.

Current Conditions
10°C 9:48 AM Cloudy

The temerature is a bit scarey though.

TOTO 99
07-09-2013, 10:01

Well it seems we all agreed that yesterday was not a good day weatherwise.
Today looks better and the sun is already peeping out here in the North West.

Current Conditions
10°C 9:48 AM Cloudy

The temerature is a bit scarey though.

I concur 5p..

Sun keeps bobbing in and out and when it's out it's really warm but I have to say, this morning was the first time I've been cold for months......

Make the best of the sun while you can...good for drying the extension slab ready for the Karndean..It only drys at 1mm per day so don't rush it...........:tiphat:

LUCKY
07-09-2013, 10:02
Its sunny at the Rose covered cottage at the moment, Hang on i will nip outside and see how warm or cold it is................................................ .................................................. .................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is breezy and cool But the :feret::feret::feret::feret::feret: are running about and are ready to be fed :flatcap:

Fivepence
07-09-2013, 10:18
I concur 5p..

Sun keeps bobbing in and out and when it's out it's really warm but I have to say, this morning was the first time I've been cold for months......

Make the best of the sun while you can...good for drying the extension slab ready for the Karndean..It only drys at 1mm per day so don't rush it...........:tiphat:

Laying is scheduled for Wednesday TT, which will be 5 days after the screed was applied.
I know the chap doing the job and his work is very good, he said he'd call on Tuesday to check it.
You're right thought it isn't cheap.

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2013, 11:12
Raining raining and raining

Morning

Tshirt
07-09-2013, 11:14
Bright earlier with patchy cloud and some blue sky but in the last hour it's clouded over. Quite breezy 55°F. Brighter looking out of the front window, dark clouds out the back. We haven't got a round window. ;)

Fivepence
07-09-2013, 13:32
Blimey, it's snowing now in Cornwall.
Battern down the hatches Santiago
:snowflake::shiver:snowflake:

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2013, 15:07

I thought you were joking but

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-23997585

Yes where is our Santiago ?

melm
07-09-2013, 16:51

and we thought our weather was bad!! sunshine and showers and a bit on the cool side here

warbey
07-09-2013, 20:38
and we thought our weather was bad!! sunshine and showers and a bit on the cool side here

Same here. Got to the Paper Shop and back and kept dry though.

A Shower started, so We both ran out and got the Washing in. Just as We finished the Sun started shining again. Doh!

I am interested in this Flooring..

I only found out about Leveller 5 Years ago . Must be a Sheltered Life I'm having..

Fivepence
08-09-2013, 08:48

Blue skies and the sun is out.
Current Conditions
10°C 8:43 AM Partly Sunny

Cool though.

No football but I'll be concentrating on The All Ireland Finals at Croke Park.
I think it would be good for Hurling if Clare (The Banner) could win but my head says that Cork (The Rebels) will edge it.

LUCKY
08-09-2013, 11:38
Once again the sun shines on us Yorkshire folk at the Rose covered cottage.After returning from the church morning service.The washing is hung out to dry,
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

macdonald5
08-09-2013, 11:55
Was very cool 4 degrees here earlier but watery sun out and temp now 13 degrees and washing out too LUCKY

Malteser Monkey
08-09-2013, 12:10
Think santi must be snowed in - still raining on and off here

Tshirt
08-09-2013, 14:02
Not bad here, plenty of cloud about but some nice sunny spells and if you can get in the sun and out of the wind it's quite warm

melm
08-09-2013, 14:37
dry and the sun is shining - not a lot - but a little sunshine goes a long way. there is a chill in the air now.

warbey
08-09-2013, 18:12
Was very cool 4 degrees here earlier but watery sun out and temp now 13 degrees and washing out too LUCKY

About the same Here. Washing was brought in cos of a Shower.. Tumble Drier still works......

Santiago
08-09-2013, 22:24
I'm here, just got caught up with caravan park regulars coming back now the kiddies are all back at school, hey, hey, yippee!!!!!! Actually having a problem with my eyes so have been staying away from the computer!!

It's much cooler down here now and we had a few showers at the end of last week, although not like the one's in Falmouth. We just had some heavy rain showers through Friday and Saturday but we also had some nice sunshine as well. Top temp today 17.5C (63.5F) and it's down to around 8C at night. An increase in the duvet from 4 tog to 9 tog soon methinks!!!

http://www.forumsmilies.nl/Winter/vuurtje2.gif (http://www.forumsmilies.nl)

LUCKY
09-09-2013, 08:21
:flatcap:
Monday

Partly cloudy with rain, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 13C. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 km/h shifting to the NW in the afternoon. Chance of rain 80%.

Monday Night

Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. Low of 8C. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 km/h.
:flatcap: Well thats the forecast for the rose covered cottage, I wonder how long it will be before i have to sweep up all the leaves , Is autum on the way ?:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
09-09-2013, 08:50
I'm here, just got caught up with caravan park regulars coming back now the kiddies are all back at school, hey, hey, yippee!!!!!! Actually having a problem with my eyes so have been staying away from the computer!!

It's much cooler down here now and we had a few showers at the end of last week, although not like the one's in Falmouth. We just had some heavy rain showers through Friday and Saturday but we also had some nice sunshine as well. Top temp today 17.5C (63.5F) and it's down to around 8C at night. An increase in the duvet from 4 tog to 9 tog soon methinks!!!

http://www.forumsmilies.nl/Winter/vuurtje2.gif (http://www.forumsmilies.nl)

I have put my 10.5 tog on and yes Lucky - Autumn is upon us !

macdonald5
09-09-2013, 09:00

Yes ,agree Autumn defo here !! Chilly 7 degrees and dull
Need to look out some shoes ,open sandals too cold now

Tshirt
09-09-2013, 09:15
:sunnycloudy: :cold: I'll have to swap my 10.5 for the 13 and put some socks on.

Malteser Monkey
09-09-2013, 09:22
Yes ,agree Autumn defo here !! Chilly 7 degrees and dull
Need to look out some shoes ,open sandals too cold now

I've got me boots on ...........nothing else just me boots - :cheeky::laugh:

and had to get my coat out !

http://www.freewebs.com/llandudno/

not giving any temps at the mo

TOTO 99
09-09-2013, 10:09
It's glorious sunshine in Warrington and 10 degrees heading for 15 later.

This morning I have been up to the seaside town of Morecambe.. Foolishly stood outside Wetherspoons in a T shirt waiting for staff to let me in at 7:am......Absolutely freezing....went through fog and heavy rain on the M6 to get there..Blazing sun on the way back..:confused:

Looks like I'm gonna have to concede and get the fleeces out for the early starts...boooooo.

Malteser Monkey
09-09-2013, 10:13
It's glorious sunshine in Warrington and 10 degrees heading for 15 later.

This morning I have been up to the seaside town of Morecambe.. Foolishly stood outside Wetherspoons in a T shirt waiting for staff to let me in at 7:am......Absolutely freezing....went through fog and heavy rain on the M6 to get there..Blazing sun on the way back..:confused:

Looks like I'm gonna have to concede and get the fleeces out for the early starts...boooooo.

How many do you wear ?

melm
09-09-2013, 18:56
dull early this morning clearing to a lovely early afternoon - almost sumer again - this was shortlived as we had a heavy downpoar about 4ish. Looks settled for a mild night:wave:

warbey
09-09-2013, 20:05

So let's get this straight. You wear a Duvet and ToTo wears a few Fleeces.....?.. .:lol::lol::hi::hi:

Wouldnt catch Me out atthose unearthly Hours..

We enjoyed a Decent shopping Day. Cool but Sunshine.

A few Showers, but it could be a lot worse...

Saw some colourful onceis in Asda the other Day.. Anyone converted yet.?

Tshirt
10-09-2013, 09:49
Dull, dry and not very warm 51°F.

Missed the rain yesterday, only had a few spots here.

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 09:53
very windy here sun poking it's head out tho'

LUCKY
10-09-2013, 12:23
Aint no sunshine - - - - Over here at the Rose covered cottage , It was cool out ,when i ventured out from the village on our once a week bus service into Town.Aren't the pound shops getting expensive. Parecetamol 3 packs for a pound.Which by the way it is illegal for them sell 48 tablets, I mentioned this on my last visit in July. as you can see i dont get out much, any way i digress the temp was a cool 14 degrees it felt like 12:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 12:29
Aint no sunshine - - - - Over here at the Rose covered cottage , It was cool out ,when i ventured out from the village on our once a week bus service into Town.Aren't the pound shops getting expensive. Parecetamol 3 packs for a pound.Which by the way it is illegal for them sell 48 tablets, I mentioned this on my last visit in July. as you can see i dont get out much, any way i digress the temp was a cool 14 degrees it felt like 12:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Disgusting they're only 16p a packet in Tescos

Anyway suns out but very cold wind

Fivepence
10-09-2013, 14:10
Afternoon all. :tiphat:

Cloudy with the sun poking out now and again but not warm.
It doesn't feel like 16°C.

Current Conditions
16°C 2:06 PM Partly Sunny

Docs yesterday, feeling a lot better but still not A1.
3rd dose of antibiotics prescibed and more blood tests.
Not been out for 3 weeks and fancy a pint of the black stuff.

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 14:18

Cloudy with the sun poking out now and again but not warm.
It doesn't feel like 16°C.

Current Conditions
16°C 2:06 PM Partly Sunny

Docs yesterday, feeling a lot better but still not A1.
3rd dose of antibiotics prescibed and more blood tests.
Not been out for 3 weeks and fancy a pint of the black stuff.

I'll be round with a pint after work, ahhh sorry you're not well mate

melm
10-09-2013, 15:06
I'll be round with a pint after work, ahhh sorry you're not well mate

Fivepence be careful MM with a pint?????????

Think we are getting all the good weather this end of the country for a change. another lovely day here nice and sunny and mild goodfor a spot of gardening.

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 15:23
Fivepence be careful MM with a pint?????????

Think we are getting all the good weather this end of the country for a change. another lovely day here nice and sunny and mild goodfor a spot of gardening.

I'm going to let him drink it - not pour it over him :laugh:

melm
10-09-2013, 15:26
I'm going to let him drink it - not pour it over him :laugh:

just dont drink it yourself...........thats all i'm saying:spin:

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 15:28
just dont drink it yourself...........thats all i'm saying:spin:

Pintof Guiness no - pint of wine - yes !:cheeky:

melm
10-09-2013, 15:30
Pintof Guiness no - pint of wine - yes !:cheeky:

this lassie has good taste:wine:

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2013, 15:41
this lassie has good taste:wine:

and you've only just realised...:whistle::laugh::laugh:

warbey
10-09-2013, 20:17
I went to Stoke today, so, Weather was similar in all Locations

Chester Nantwich and Crewe etc to Stoke.

Better coming back and somewhat sunnier..

Hope Youre better soon Bob.!

Anywhere I missed out ToTo will fill in.........

Fivepence
11-09-2013, 07:56

Current Conditions
15°C 7:53 AM Cloudy

Rain is expected sson.

Floor laying day today and Liverpool Airport later to collect a friend.......don't tell the Tenerife taxi drivers or the sole agents and their supporters. :laugh:

LUCKY
11-09-2013, 09:30
Cloudy and breezy here at the Rose covered cottage, Think rain is due later,I do wish it would get a little warmer, Save lighting the log fire :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Tshirt
11-09-2013, 10:16
Very dull, no wind and 51°F. Rain forecast by lunchtime.

Busy packing today 'cos we're off to Malta 0600 Friday morning....:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine ::sunbathe::sunbathe::sunbathe:

Fivepence
11-09-2013, 10:22

Busy packing today 'cos we're off to Malta 0600 Friday morning....:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine ::sunbathe::sunbathe::sunbathe:

Have great holiday T. :wave:

LUCKY
11-09-2013, 10:22

Have a safe and wonderful trip , I enjoyed my visits to Malta, Will you be posting from Malta, :flatcap:

Tshirt
11-09-2013, 10:39
Have a safe and wonderful trip , I enjoyed my visits to Malta, Will you be posting from Malta, :flatcap:

Will post when I can, they charge for wifi where we stay but there's plenty of cafes about where it's free, once I get the hang of posting from our ipad/iphone..

BTW it's just started raining here.

melm
11-09-2013, 15:21
Will post when I can, they charge for wifi where we stay but there's plenty of cafes about where it's free, once I get the hang of posting from our ipad/iphone..

BTW it's just started raining here.

same here although it started this morning just as I was about to hang out the washing......typical after the nice weather we have been having. hope you have a lovely holiday Tshirt:cheers2:

warbey
11-09-2013, 20:49

Continuous Rain all Day. Quite heavy too at times.

Temp 13 at best. Tested Heating earlier and Found a Duvet to put on the Bed Last Night..

Bliss......

Malta. MMmmmmm Enjoy it... Good timing too.!!

Santiago
11-09-2013, 22:54
Sorry, folks, have been so busy trying to get all my software onto this rubbish computer. Well, actually, the computer is fine it's the Windows 8 I can't stand so I am running from one computer to the other trying to get everything copied over. Bring back XP I say together with Outlook Express!! I hardly noticed the weather but it has been sunny and cloudy with a bit of showery rain at night. I have had washing out most days but had to get it in sharpish on Monday afternoon and discovered the crumple dryer had packed up. However, my nice electrical man from up the road came round today and mended it for me so I am prepared for whatever the weather wants to chuck down - as long as it's dry at the weekend to do all the caravan washing.

TOTO 99
12-09-2013, 06:21
A bit foggy this morning but it's almost gone now.

Dry and 13 degrees. Hopefully no rain until this evening and a high of 18 degrees later.

warbey I too tried my heating last night. Just ran it for 20 mins and it was fine. I was glad of the quick burst of warmth too..lol

Fivepence I've done the weather report for you. All you need to do now is give us an update on the new floor...:tiphat:

macdonald5
12-09-2013, 07:14
Dullish here but no fog about
Temp sitting at 13 so not so chilly after heavy rain yesterday
Heating on for short time last evening to take chill off house ,yep TOTO 99 welcome burst of heat too

melm
12-09-2013, 11:50
better morning here after our wet Wednesday.

forecast is not good for this afternoon.....heavy rain and very windy.

Off to the dentist Yuck

Tshirt
12-09-2013, 13:55
Latest weather here in SYRIA..............:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Meanwhile in Oldham it was a damp and drizzly morning but the sun's out now and it's a lot warmer.

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2013, 14:01
That was crazy I find things like that a little scary - don't ask me why I just do - then I suppose we have all you fine figures of men to protect us :cheeky:

Very warm here today not like the last few days 25 deg in the office, just waiting on the rain

still no weather in Tenerife tho:whistle::whistle:

warbey
12-09-2013, 19:49
It got to 20 according to the Car Today.
How can Weather alter 7 or 8 Degrees in a Day..?

I note Santiago mentions Washing caravans this Weekend.
Methinks THEY will need to go in a Large Non Crumple Dryer afterwards...................:confused::confused:

Sunny in Malta..!

Santiago
12-09-2013, 22:00
Quite drizzly here today, and miserable. Top temp 17C (62.6F) and forecast not very good. Have good time in Malta, T-shirt. Used to be one of my favourite places back in the days when the troops were over there. Had a friend with a flat in Paceville and I spent five weeks out there one very hot Oct/Nov having a whale of a time. Paradise Bay was one of my favourites, also 'Ghajn Tuffieha B'and the trip across to Gozo was always well worth it. There is a nice bay over there call Xlendi but then all of the island is lovely. I don't suppose I would recognise any of them now as they have probably all been built over - like everywhere else!!

LUCKY
13-09-2013, 09:09
Fine and dry at the Rose covered cottage this morning. Hopefully as the day goes on it will get a little warmer, Mr Bates as kindly offered to take us out in his car for an afternoon drive.so we may see the forrest , lake and the coast. hope it keeps fine
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Fivepence
13-09-2013, 09:25
A bit foggy this morning but it's almost gone now.

Dry and 13 degrees. Hopefully no rain until this evening and a high of 18 degrees later.

warbey I too tried my heating last night. Just ran it for 20 mins and it was fine. I was glad of the quick burst of warmth too..lol

Fivepence I've done the weather report for you. All you need to do now is give us an update on the new floor...:tiphat:

Current Conditions
14°C 9:06 AM Partly Sunny w/ Showers

Feels cooler and it's a grey day, Autumn is here.

Noe electricity for a big part of yesterday, hence no post.
I had a new consumer box fitted.

The floor is done and looks fantastic, we are very pleased with it.
I'll post a pic later cos I'm having a problem attaching a pic for some reason.
ToTo may know if I tell him it's 'Da Vinci' Noir.

TOTO 99
13-09-2013, 09:36

johnr
13-09-2013, 09:52
very wet - north east England

Fivepence
13-09-2013, 09:56

That's it TT, for some reason I can't add an attachment.
I have cleared my attachments and it's a small file size but I keep getting a red exclamation mark when I try to upload.

We chose not to have a border because you can get sick of them and some look too busy, if you know what I mean.
We also had the floor laid diagonally in a diamond pattern because a is usual the walls are not completely square, you will understand I'm sure.

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2013, 10:42
Very nice Tots is that your handywork

melm
13-09-2013, 11:11

floor looking good:tiphat: horrible day here rain rain and more rain.

TOTO 99
13-09-2013, 11:20
Yes, I fully understand where you're coming from 5p.

No MM it's just some I found on google. I don't very often take photo's unless it's necessary. It's hard to do it justice with a phone camera. You couldn't get the picture quality like the one's above.

We did some Da Vinci in a pub in Wrexham last week which looked great. I took a couple of pics on my phone to send to the architect but didn't bother in the end because it didn't come out as it should.

Back on topic......warm and grey here. At least it's dry eh?

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2013, 11:32
rain on the way !

TOPGUN77
13-09-2013, 11:44
rain on the way !

rain what's that lol,saying that I have been out here in Tenerife for 3 months and it rained around 8.00am for at least 2 minutes now we have blue skies and sunshine:spin:

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2013, 12:23
rain what's that lol,saying that I have been out here in Tenerife for 3 months and it rained around 8.00am for at least 2 minutes now we have blue skies and sunshine:spin:

Errrm Off topic get on the Tenerife Weather thread:laugh:

Fivepence
13-09-2013, 13:09
Errrm Off topic get on the Tenerife Weather thread:laugh:

I agree............isn't this the 5p Kardean Flooring thread? :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2013, 14:03
has the rain reached you yet ?

Careful on that flooring might be slippy

TOTO 99
13-09-2013, 14:28
has the rain reached you yet ?

Careful on that flooring might be slippy

Raining on and off in Warrington and no doubt the same in 5p land...

Still quite warm though......

Pub in approx 1 hour..:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2013, 15:15
Large glass of Red in approx 3 :jumping:

Fivepence
14-09-2013, 09:59

A better day today, there are blue bits in the sky.
I'm not excited though, this is England and the weather can change in 10 mins.:laugh:

Current Conditions
12°C 9:59 AM Partly Sunny

Ecky Thump
14-09-2013, 10:23
Very sunny here on the West Coast of Jockland.....but storms and high winds due to arrive.

Malteser Monkey
14-09-2013, 10:25
Very sunny here on the West Coast of Jockland.....but storms and high winds due to arrive.

Is that today or tomorrow Ecks ? Say the news last night not looking good is it

Lock in at the local me thinks ?

Ecky Thump
14-09-2013, 10:36
:sailing:
Is that today or tomorrow Ecks ? Say the news last night not looking good is it

Lock in at the local me thinks ?

The storms are meant to arrive Sunday, but who knows. Looking out at the sea right now there are lots of "Little Dingies" with their sails up, but not going anywhere!......flat calm.:sailing:

I just looked out of the window, they had better start up their engines or start rowing as there is a very fast Navy Frigate heading their way!:titanic:

johnr
14-09-2013, 11:14
blue sky and sunshine, but braced tomorrow for torrential rain and gales:mad:

melm
14-09-2013, 17:32
blue sky and sunshine, but braced tomorrow for torrential rain and gales:mad:

same in my part of the world. lovely day today but tomorrow?????????

Malteser Monkey
14-09-2013, 18:02
Got all the washing bedding etc done then plenty of time for wine and ironing tomorrow as I don't think I'll be going anywhere:laugh:

warbey
14-09-2013, 20:38
Think I'll have the Day in Bed................................

Getting windy now and coming from Double M direction.

Temp here Today13. Planters altered around. and fingers crossed.

Welcome aboard Ecky.

LUCKY
14-09-2013, 21:12
The rose covered cottage weather , 26 degrees before lunch and wall to wall sunshine, oopps sorry the weather in Callao, just hope the cottage doesnt blow over tomorrow, :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 09:51
The rose covered cottage weather , 26 degrees before lunch and wall to wall sunshine, oopps sorry the weather in Callao, just hope the cottage doesnt blow over tomorrow, :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Now you are Lucky !

Well I hope all the Scottish members are ok looks horrific up your way - not too bad here - blowing a gale and raining but it could be worse

Fivepence
15-09-2013, 09:56

Another grey day, no rain yet.

Current Conditions
14°C 9:56 AM Cloudy

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 10:28

Another grey day, no rain yet.

Current Conditions
14°C 9:56 AM Cloudy

Really no rain ?

Ecky Thump
15-09-2013, 11:13
Really no rain ?

Plenty of rain here, but as yet the high winds have not arrived.

Its high tide here about 9:30 this evening and if the storms hit about that time there could be a lot of coastal damage.

Angusjim
15-09-2013, 11:14
Plenty of rain here, but as yet the high winds have not arrived.

Its high tide here about 9:30 this evening and if the storms hit about that time there could be a lot of coastal damage.

its pishing doon here:rain::rain:

Tshirt
15-09-2013, 12:37
What can I say, Scorchio here in Malta, I'm melting. There's a bit of cloud about which is welcome as it's too hot to sit in the sun for long. Forecast for the Uk doesn't look too good, hope you're all OK

Angusjim
15-09-2013, 12:42
What can I say, Scorchio here in Malta, I'm melting. There's a bit of cloud about which is welcome as it's too hot to sit in the sun for long. Forecast for the Uk doesn't look too good, hope you're all OK

Mr T think you need to read thread title again and stop annoying us with your tails of sunshine in Malta:lol::lol:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 12:58
Mr T think you need to read thread title again and stop annoying us with your tails of sunshine in Malta:lol::lol:

And you need to pack it in Detective Off Topic:cheeky:

If we all kept on topic there wouldn't be a Forum:laugh::laugh:

Mr T hope you're having a great time - maybe we should start a "weather in Malta thread":D

Angusjim
15-09-2013, 13:00
And you need to pack it in Detective Off Topic:cheeky:

If we all kept on topic there wouldn't be a Forum:laugh::laugh:

Mr T hope you're having a great time - maybe we should start a "weather in Malta thread":D
Wish you were in Malta with nae internet access:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 13:10
Wish you were in Malta with nae internet access:laugh:

You mean you wish I was anywhere with no internet access.

Have you got the dinner started yet ? I'll have 2 Yorkshire puds with mine and plenty of gravy

Still raining here just to keep on topic Det AJ

Fivepence
15-09-2013, 13:20
Unlike Malta, the rain has arrived and it's blowing a gale..............lovely. :laugh:

junglejim
15-09-2013, 13:55
Sunny Saltcoats - Arran Ferry Cancelled !

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8177/m0h1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/m0h1.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

melm
15-09-2013, 14:46
why do the weathermen always get it right when a storm is predicted:eyebrows:

blowing a gale here although high winds didnt arrive until lunch time. heavy rain at times :rain:

OH off to play bowls............probably cancelled and now in the bar:cheers2:

Fivepence
15-09-2013, 14:53
I love the picture junglejim , there is something strangely beautiful about a rugged sea even if it can be dangerous and destructive.
Thanks for sharing.

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 15:09
why do the weathermen always get it right when a storm is predicted:eyebrows:

blowing a gale here although high winds didnt arrive until lunch time. heavy rain at times :rain:

OH off to play bowls............probably cancelled and now in the bar:cheers2:

Yes he's just bought me a large red !:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I love the picture junglejim , there is something strangely beautiful about a rugged sea even if it can be dangerous and destructive.
Thanks for sharing.

I quite agree JJ thanks for sharing

melm
15-09-2013, 15:23
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;319284]Yes he's just bought me a large red !:laugh:

Your more than welcome MM. just looked out the raincoat and wellies .......too windy for a brolly...........will join you in a few minutes:wave:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 15:53
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;319284]Yes he's just bought me a large red !:laugh:

Your more than welcome MM. just looked out the raincoat and wellies .......too windy for a brolly...........will join you in a few minutes:wave:

No probs I'll line 'em up :drunks2::drunks2::scotland:

junglejim
15-09-2013, 16:36
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks -in terms of weather , I'm in Tenerife for another month so doesn't affect me ,but my family are stuck in house !

warbey
15-09-2013, 19:44
About 15 here today.

Periods of calm bright spells then Gusts of strong Wind arrive.

Some Showers but not much, wind blowing it past I think. Gusts are strong enough to cause Damage.......

Meanwhile, Back in Malta/Tenerife, the Sun was cracking the Flags probably.?

Tshirt
16-09-2013, 09:24
One helluva storm in the night, never seen anything like it, continuous sheet lightening and gale force winds. Brollies and sun beds everywhere this morning. Sun's out now but still windy though warming up nicely

TOTO 99
16-09-2013, 09:33
One helluva storm in the night, never seen anything like it, continuous sheet lightening and gale force winds. Brollies and sun beds everywhere this morning. Sun's out now but still windy though warming up nicely

Sounds a bit like Warrington but we don't have the sunbeds and it isn't going to warm up nicely...

Strong gusts of wind last night but that's eased this morning...and it keeps raining every 5 minutes.

You're definitely in the right place T......:sunburn:

Angusjim
16-09-2013, 10:19
It was a bamly 3degs driving to works today :wave:

Malteser Monkey
16-09-2013, 10:42
cold and windy here

melm
16-09-2013, 13:59
cold and windy here

same here with the occasional shower ....:cold:

Malteser Monkey
16-09-2013, 14:01
same here with the occasional shower ....:cold:

did hubby get back ok ?

melm
16-09-2013, 14:05
did hubby get back ok ?

you should ask,,,,,,,,,,,I blame you :gun: bad influence.:laugh:

did manage to play his game despite the horrible weather,,,,,,,,lost the game and as I suspected spent most of the afternoon in the bar....nothing new there then:neener:

LUCKY
16-09-2013, 17:26
its great here in callao, would you all please come and join me im buying:flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap ::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret: :feret::feret::feret::feret:

melm
16-09-2013, 18:26
its great here in callao, would you all please come and join me im buying:flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap ::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret: :feret::feret::feret::feret:

OK rub it in...........hope you have left your :feret::feret:in a good safe warm loving environment:wave:

Make mine a large red:wine:

warbey
16-09-2013, 20:03

I was very tempted to get the Plane and all Our Friends, and see Your Face when We walked in.

As a Yorkshireman I reckon You'd have gone quite Pale.

Trouble is, it's at Marshalls having a C Exam........................:lol::lol:;);)

Windy here and a cool 11.

Storms over the "Med" always seem very violent with the Thunder and Lightning..

Glad it's brightened up.......

Santiago
16-09-2013, 22:45
Sunshine and showers here today with a top temp of 16.3C (61.3F) Quite windy too. Did quite a lot of washing and when it was nearly dry we had a 30 second downpour and I wished I hadn't bothered. Thank goodness the nice man came and mended my crumple dryer!! Also had to have the plumber in today to replace some hoses on one of the caravans as there was a hole in the gas pipe from the bottle to the regulator. He reckoned that it was a squirrel which made the hole but I think that it was one of Lucky's :feret: which had escaped while he was away and was having a short break in Cornwall.

Fivepence
17-09-2013, 11:21

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had an appointment with my Doctor late morning and got engrossed in The Illegal Lettings thread later. :laugh:

A wet, grey and miserable day today............a perfect English Autumn day.

Current Conditions
12°C 11:20 AM Partly Sunny w/ Showers

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2013, 11:23
chucking it down

Fivepence
17-09-2013, 11:32
chucking it down

"We'll keep a welcome in the hillside" :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2013, 11:37
"We'll keep a welcome in the hillside" :laugh:

Mountainside - up a hill and down a mountain:laugh:

Angusjim
17-09-2013, 11:38
Baltic here but warmer coming into work this morning it was a very cosy 7degs

Tshirt
17-09-2013, 15:07
http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=35.950425,14.421360&zoom=14&markers=35.950425,14.421360&size=400x300&sensor=true

Sorry, should have been a photo not a map, trying to get my head around the forum runner app

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2013, 15:11
http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=35.950425,14.421360&zoom=14&markers=35.950425,14.421360&size=400x300&sensor=true

Sorry, should have been a photo not a map

at first glance i thought this was Penrhyn Bay / Llandudno :laugh:

warbey
17-09-2013, 18:12

Evening Campers.

Another forgettable Day here too.

As I wasn't too sure about where Bugibba is, to a few miles or so. the Map was a good nudge to have a better look

Wndy'ish Here again, overcast with some light Rain. Getting Double M's leftovers again..!:tiphat::tiphat:

Same again Tomorrow, no doubt.

Temp around 11. The Light is on at 18.10.......

melm
17-09-2013, 18:25
must be darker in your part of the world Warbey 18.23 and no lights as yet.

cool windy day here with a few showers and a little sunshine.:wave:

warbey
17-09-2013, 19:19
must be darker in your part of the world Warbey 18.23 and no lights as yet.

cool windy day here with a few showers and a little sunshine.:wave:

Black Clouds.

Angusjim
18-09-2013, 06:59
Nice blue skies this morning 4.5degs

TOTO 99
18-09-2013, 07:20
Positively tropical here in Warrington metropolis.

Currently 10 degrees but we'll be running for shade later when it hits 13 degrees..:sunburn:

So far this morning I've seen rain and grey skies but bits of blue are now appearing.

macdonald5
18-09-2013, 07:58
Lovely blue sky here but only 3.5 degrees ,cars look like had touch of frost.

Fivepence
18-09-2013, 09:20
Positively tropical here in Warrington metropolis.

Currently 10 degrees but we'll be running for shade later when it hits 13 degrees..:sunburn:

So far this morning I've seen rain and grey skies but bits of blue are now appearing.

Meanwhile 10 miles away in the Ancient Loyal Borourgh of Wigan, home of the FA Cup and the RFL Challenge Trophy.....the weather is the same as in ToTo land.

Current Conditions
11°C 9:19 AM Cloudy

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2013, 11:11
just starting to rain here in the Valleys

Fivepence
18-09-2013, 11:20
just starting to rain here in the Valleys

Thought you were up a mountain?

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2013, 11:26
Thought you were up a mountain?

up a mountain and down into the valley:cheeky:

and it's sunny now

LUCKY
18-09-2013, 17:10
I was very tempted to get the Plane and all Our Friends, and see Your Face when We walked in.

As a Yorkshireman I reckon You'd have gone quite Pale.

Trouble is, it's at Marshalls having a C Exam........................:lol::lol:;);)

Windy here and a cool 11.

Storms over the "Med" always seem very violent with the Thunder and Lightning..

Glad it's brightened up.......Could you please make sure youre arrival with all your or our friends is in the Happy hour period:flatcap:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

melm
18-09-2013, 18:41
A bit of variety here today dull with showers this morning nice clear bright skies this afternoon and now black clouds are hovering in the distance.

Happy hour......we'll be there in force :wave:

warbey
18-09-2013, 20:52
Happy Hour it is. Might have to hurry along Double M though.

Start ordering when You see a stray TITSA Bus arriving. Were doing it in style, (and numbers)..:laugh::laugh

Weather is the same as Yesterday, not very nice. but it will be lovely in the Boozer at Callao, won't it.?:

Angusjim
19-09-2013, 07:00
Very red sky this morning but a pleasant 7degs

macdonald5
19-09-2013, 07:06
Very red sky this morning but a pleasant 7degs

Black sky and chucking down with rain here ,temp 6.5 just now

Fivepence
19-09-2013, 09:04

Like yesterday, cloudy and rain must be about.
Slowly moving toward Winter lol.

Current Conditions
10°C 9:02 AM Showers

Back to monitoring my favourite threads...Football and Nelson's Column. :laugh:

TOTO 99
19-09-2013, 09:16

Like yesterday, cloudy and rain must be about.
Slowly moving toward Winter lol.

Current Conditions
10°C 9:02 AM Showers

Back to monitoring my favourite threads...Football and Nelson's Column. :laugh:

!0 degrees here too but we have the rain already.

Forecast says it will stop raining by 2pm and the temperature will rise to 15 which isn't too bad really.

Still no fleece for me up to now. Don't know how much longer though. It's cold in a morning now..brrr

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2013, 09:27
Raining ! and cold ish

Morning everyone !

johnr
19-09-2013, 10:03
summed up in here words - wet wet wet

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2013, 10:11
summed up in here words - wet wet wet

I feel it in my finger, I feel it in my toes, love is all around me and so the feeling grows

all together!

johnr
19-09-2013, 10:19
la la lal a la
I feel it in my finger, I feel it in my toes, love is all around me and so the feeling grows

all together!

melm
19-09-2013, 12:30

all together!

yup feel it in all these places................cold:cry:

In a word the weather here is DREICH:wave:

la la lal a la

Johnr could you tell us what area you live in .............NE? dont need to be too specific :cheers2:

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2013, 13:25
Johnr could you tell us what area you live in .............NE? dont need to be too specific :cheers2:

La La Land:cheeky: get it ?

melm
19-09-2013, 18:34
La La Land:cheeky: get it ?

wish I was in La La land right now:wave::laugh:

Angusjim
20-09-2013, 06:48
Clear blues skies 6 degs

junglejim
20-09-2013, 07:01
Clear blues skies 6 degs

Up early this morning AJ , you out stealing the Turnips again before the frost or Sheep gets them ?

Angusjim
20-09-2013, 07:06
Up early this morning AJ , you out stealing the Turnips again before the frost or Sheep gets them ?

Just my usual time JJ wont be long before we have some frost I will not comment on sheep as I know where it will go:D

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2013, 09:01
Just my usual time JJ wont be long before we have some frost I will not comment on sheep as I know where it will go:D

Sheep ! don't mention the sheep

A farmer buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.

After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, so he phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods for privacy, sh@gs them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. "Try again," he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods He spends all day sh@@ging the sheep and upon returning home, falls exhausted into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the truck, and one of them is beeping the horn."

Oldun but a goodun:D

Morning !

Fivepence
20-09-2013, 10:24

The weather is a bit like groundhog day, if you see what I mean.

Current Conditions
14°C 10:22 AM Partly Sunny

Off for a follow up chest x-ray this morning, don't ya just love hanging around those places?

No sheep jokes form me.

The weather is a bit like groundhog day, if you see what I mean.

Current Conditions
14°C 10:22 AM Partly Sunny

Off for a follow up chest x-ray this morning, don't ya just love hanging around those places?

No sheep jokes form me.

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2013, 10:41
See it's happening here too
slodgedad

See it's happening here too

slodgedad

junglejim
20-09-2013, 10:45

After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, so he phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods for privacy, sh@gs them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. "Try again," he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods He spends all day sh@@ging the sheep and upon returning home, falls exhausted into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the truck, and one of them is beeping the horn."

Morning !

Truth is stranger than fiction !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-24066227

Morning !

Truth is stranger than fiction !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-24066227

Fivepence
20-09-2013, 12:12
Ha Ha we've all turned into Fred Elliott. :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

melm
20-09-2013, 18:46
leave the sheep alonerolleyes2:

after a dull start weather brightened up and we had a nice afternoon...........no rain for a change.

forecast is for a nice weekend hope they have got it right...........enjoy everyone:wink2:

warbey
20-09-2013, 20:53

I feel a bit frustrated.. NOTHING to do with Sheep.

I hate People talking about things or events (weather) where They Live, then go away without saying......where!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr

I did add more. That dissapppeareded...............doh

Good wine this..........I'm seeing DOUBLE....:spin::spin::spin::spin::D:D.

I feel a bit frustrated.. NOTHING to do with Sheep.

I hate People talking about things or events (weather) where They Live, then go away without saying......where!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr

melm
21-09-2013, 12:31
not the bright day forecast. grey skies at the moment maybe it will brighten up later:dontknow:

Santiago
21-09-2013, 12:34
A pretty good day yesterday with plenty of sunshine later on.

Today, so far, dull and misty, but it's beginning to pick up I think.

Broadcast from the north coast of Cornwall somewhere between Newquay and Bude!!!

A pretty good day yesterday with plenty of sunshine later on.

Today, so far, dull and misty, but it's beginning to pick up I think.

Broadcast from the north coast of Cornwall somewhere between Newquay and Bude!!!

Boy, oh boy, this programme is getting to be a pain - PLEASE DO SOMETHING SOMEONE!!

Fivepence
21-09-2013, 15:46
Afternoon all.:tiphat:

Well the sun has arrived here melm

Current Conditions
17°C 3:44 PM Partly Sunny

Posted from Wigan, somewher close to the M6 and home of The FA Cup and The RL Challenge Cup

Current Conditions

Posted from Wigan, somewher close to the M6 and home of The FA Cup and The RL Challenge Cup

melm
21-09-2013, 17:45

Current Conditions

Current Conditions

Posting from gloomy central Scotland close to the lochs and hills of our beautiful country.........still no sunshine..............not a flickerrolleyes2:

Malteser Monkey
21-09-2013, 18:05
Scorchio today - seriously beautiful day !

:jumping:

melm
21-09-2013, 18:10

:jumping:

so good you said it twice:wink2:

Santiago
21-09-2013, 22:43
Drizzly muck out here on the coast and it lasted most of the day. Top temp 17.9C (64.2F). Believe that inland it was a beaut but didn't get to see it as Saturday is changeover day!!

Drizzly muck out here on the coast and it lasted most of the day. Top temp 17.9C (64.2F). Believe that inland it was a beaut but didn't get to see it as Saturday is changeover day!!

And stop telling me I have posted a duplicate of something I posted in the last five minutes!! I only posted it once, it's the darned programme that's at fault!

Angusjim
22-09-2013, 06:32
Lovely morning clear skies and 15degs at 6.30am:eek:

TOTO 99
22-09-2013, 07:28
Not far behind you AJ but we have some cloud.

The sun is breaking through and it's currently 16 degrees...

Clouds disappearing around lunchtime and a high of 20 degrees....very nice indeed..

macdonald5
22-09-2013, 07:45
Decent day promised here too,sky bit iffy just now though but 15 degrees already .Bit breezy .

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2013, 11:41

don't it keeps posting twice - double wammy of drivel

don't it keeps posting twice - double wammy of drivel

Fivepence
22-09-2013, 14:03

You're spot on TOTO 99, it's a lovely afternoon.:wave:

I see Fred Elliott is still working his magic.:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2013, 14:56

I say I say - it's getting on my nerves now slodgedad is there anything that can be done I am not using IE

blue skies and sun out but not a good as yesterday

I say I say - it's getting on my nerves now slodgedad is there anything that can be done I am not using IE

blue skies and sun out but not a good as yesterday

slodgedad
22-09-2013, 16:30
It's been a problem since we changed servers. It is being investigated

melm
22-09-2013, 17:11
we are having a much better day here than yesterday. Nice bright spells with some sunshine and feeling warm:tiphat:

warbey
22-09-2013, 20:26
Yesterday Afternoon it got to 21 here.

Today not quite as good at 19. but, the Washing is dry and Bushes Clipped for this Year, I hope.

Yesterday Afternoon it got to 21 here.

Today not quite as good at 19. but, the Washing is dry and Bushes Clipped for this Year, I hope.

Is Someone promoting the "Liverpool Echo" on here.?.. :D:D :spin::spin:

Santiago
22-09-2013, 21:35
Another warm and dry day with lovely sunshine afternoon and evening. Top temp 22.4C (72.3F). All caravan washing dry and put away. Not many more weeks now. :washing:

Fivepence
23-09-2013, 09:47

Current Conditions
14°C 9:42 AM Mostly Cloudy

A pleasant day is forecast, we'll see.

Where are the early birds?

I bet TOTO 99 has been working since 5am but lazy Malteser Monkey has no excuse, unless she's having a day off work. :cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2013, 10:48

Current Conditions

I bet TOTO 99 has been working since 5am but lazy Malteser Monkey has no excuse, unless she's having a day off work. :cheeky:

Ahhh 5p I am off - have put my back out so off to the chiropractor later. Hobbling about here.

The weather is overcast but warm

I had an email from Cainaries - she is still on the up - just a slow process.

She sends everyone her love !

Current Conditions

Ahhh 5p I am off - have put my back out so off to the chiropractor later. Hobbling about here.

TOTO 99
23-09-2013, 11:02

Oh dear missus, that sounds bad. I hope you're better soon.
(imagine bunch of flowers smiley here).

Rather grey here and fine misty rain. We had fog earlier but it's gone now.

I think if you click the go advanced option on your post it stops the duplication...

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2013, 11:14
ahhh thanks mate

right let's try this go advanced thingy then

yes it works

Missingthereef
23-09-2013, 11:29
Beautiful sunny morning here, lovely bright blue sky! Off for a quick walk through the crispy fallen leaves in our local park. Got to make the most of it cos rain forecast later in week.

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2013, 11:55
Beautiful sunny morning here, lovely bright blue sky! Off for a quick walk through the crispy fallen leaves in our local park. Got to make the most of it cos rain forecast later in week.

where are you located dear ? just so we know when you come back with more reports

Angusjim
23-09-2013, 12:22
where are you located dear ? just so we know when you come back with more reports

Yes that would be helpful:)

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2013, 12:24
Yes that would be helpful:)

Buenas dias AJ

Missingthereef
23-09-2013, 15:50

Ooooops! Sorry...I'm near Newcastle, NE England. Still sunny with a bit of a chill in the air now.

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2013, 17:44
Ooooops! Sorry...I'm near Newcastle, NE England. Still sunny with a bit of a chill in the air now.

Well that's mint pet ! :D:welcome:

Well that's mint pet ! :D:welcome:

melm
23-09-2013, 18:52
another nice mild day here not a lot of sunshine tho. good day for a bit of gardening.:tiphat:

got a good bit of tidying up done before the dreaded winter arrives.rolleyes2:

who-r-ya
23-09-2013, 19:17
Got hot last night..duvet on, duvet off, duvet on, duvet off...and its not womens hot flushes cos hubby was the same..unless men get them.

warbey
23-09-2013, 20:04
Got hot last night..duvet on, duvet off, duvet on, duvet off...and its not womens hot flushes cos hubby was the same..unless men get them.

We could do with someone inventing variable TOG Duvets.

It's been similar Here for a few Weeks off and on 11 Degrees one Day and 21 the next................

Showery and changeable here Today...

About the same Temp/s as with 5p. a few Miles north...

Wot's the Weather in Malta Tshirt..?

slodgedad
23-09-2013, 21:25

It's been similar Here for a few Weeks off and on 11 Degrees one Day and 21 the next................

Duvet with a thermostat and an air conditioning element to keep the temperture constant or an electric blanket with a thermostat.

Wot an idea.....

slodgedad
23-09-2013, 21:25

Duvet with a thermostat and an air conditioning element to keep the temperture constant or an electric blanket with a thermostat.

Wot an idea.....

Angusjim
24-09-2013, 06:41
Very foggy this morning but still around 11degs

macdonald5
24-09-2013, 07:32
Wet morning here ,heavy sky but not cold 13.6 just now

Fivepence
24-09-2013, 09:07

Current Conditions
14°C 9:06 AM Partly Sunny

Pretty much the same as yesterday folks but no sign of the sun yet.

Current Conditions
14°C 9:06 AM Partly Sunny

Pretty much the same as yesterday folks but no sign of the sun yet.

Malteser Monkey
24-09-2013, 10:27
Blue skies outside not sure what the temp is tho

Blue skies outside not sure what the temp is tho.

melm
24-09-2013, 10:31
no blue skies here and I don't think we will see any today. grey and damp but mild:wave:

Tshirt
24-09-2013, 19:56

No duvets needed here, been sleeping in the nuddy on top of the bed clothes( not a pretty sight) with the bedroom veranda door open. Back home on Friday, not looking forward to it

warbey
24-09-2013, 20:04
Cool here with Overnight Mist this Morning.

Not too cold though.

Fair Day with a little Afternoon Sunshine to help.

Nights are drawing in though, aren't they.?

Not quite as good as Malta Mate......

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2013, 10:17
What a mist we had last night !

Raining this morning, warmish tho'

melm
25-09-2013, 10:43
much the same as yesterday grey and dullrolleyes2: wish I was in Malta:idea:

Fivepence
25-09-2013, 12:13

Current Conditions
16°C 12:06 PM Fog

Fog slowly clearing, in fact it's only the hill in the distance I can't see now.
Looks like it will stay grey although it isn't cold.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday Tshirt

My daughter and her fella are in Tenerife at the Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque until Tuesday.
She texted me the other night to let me know that 2 vodka and tonics cost €37.80 ha ha but she said they were very good. :whistle:

TOTO 99
25-09-2013, 12:27
Hola folks

What a morning. Fog, Mist, and then to top it all, one of my fellow Warringtonians chose to throw himself of a bridge on the M62. The police closed the motorway which then clogged up the M6.

I had a 10 minute meeting in Preston which was fine but I couldn't get back south for my other meeting in Chester. It took me 2 hours to get there via stupid B roads...grrrrr.

Anyway, still a bit misty in the South of Warrington as I was coming back, but a pleasant 17 degrees.

A shower is due at about 7pm but it doesn't look like it'll last.....

Fivepence
25-09-2013, 12:44
Sad news in your post TOTO 99, poor bloke must have been troubled. R.I.P.

melm
25-09-2013, 14:37
all that money for two drinks:nono: bet they didn't get another round inrolleyes2:

warbey
25-09-2013, 20:35
all that money for two drinks:nono: bet they didn't get another round inrolleyes2:

Should have Texted 101. That's Criminal

Fivepence
26-09-2013, 10:26

Current Conditions
12°C 10:24 AM Partly Sunny

Mixed cloud and blue sky this morning but no sun to speak of.
A pleasant day though, so we can't complain.

Malteser Monkey
26-09-2013, 10:55
windy and overcast here in the mountains

melm
26-09-2013, 11:55
a much brighter day here with some sun.......dont you feel a lot better when the sun shines:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
26-09-2013, 14:49
gone cold here now and very grey just about to rain.

melm
26-09-2013, 16:16
gone cold here now and very grey just about to rain.

same here........no hackers on this one...................yet

Fivepence
27-09-2013, 11:09

Current Conditions
16°C 11:06 AM Partly Sunny

A beautiful day here in the Ancient and Loyal Borough of Wigan in the County of Lancashire.
Bright and sunny. :crazy:

Seems the forum is back to normal but I have no doubt that the admin/mods are still working away in the background to keep it like this.
A big thanks to you all.

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2013, 11:15
Lovely and sunny here 5p

Fivepence
27-09-2013, 11:21
Lovely and sunny here 5p

Everywhere looks better and everybody feels happier when the sun is shining Double M, great in'it?

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2013, 11:23
it most certainly does - very calm blue sea out there too from our office window

Fivepence
27-09-2013, 11:29
it most certainly does - very calm blue sea out there too from our office window

A view of the sea, my wife would love to work there.
She loves the sea and the coast.

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2013, 11:50
A view of the sea, my wife would love to work there.
She loves the sea and the coast.

Golf course to my left followed by coast and sea - it really is a lovely view.

melm
27-09-2013, 18:52
could do with a sea view here:idea: A dull damp day here today, had to go through to Crieff in Perthshire this afternoon and it was a much better brighter day although still no sun (or seaview)rolleyes2:

warbey
27-09-2013, 19:50
Around 18 here today. Sunny slight Breeze.

Plenty in the Doctor's Surgery though.. (I had a check up).

macdonald5
28-09-2013, 08:20
Lovely sunny,if chilly,morning here after yesterday grey,drizzly day
Forecast to reach 17 degrees so pleasant day ahead

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2013, 10:29
Lovely sunny,if chilly,morning here after yesterday grey,drizzly day
Forecast to reach 17 degrees so pleasant day ahead

Maccie D Where you been mate ?? You ok ?

Not sure about the weather here blowing a gale - but there's something in the air (and it's not all those soap dodgers we've been talking about)
Santiago - looks a bit dodgy down your way !

Fivepence
28-09-2013, 10:43

No wind here Double M.
Current Conditions
14°C 10:42 AM Sunny

Another pleasant day but surely it can't last much longer as we head into October.