PDA

View Full Version : Today's weather in the UK, as reported by Tenerife Forum members...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

melm
02-12-2013, 13:47
normal weather here dark grey day with the occasional shower. Not nice.

Angusjim
02-12-2013, 13:48
normal weather here dark grey day with the occasional shower. Not nice.
And apparently the same in Tenerife:doh:

melm
02-12-2013, 13:50

I know, Such a shame for all the folks who have saved so hard for a bit of winter sun. Hope it improves for your visit AJ.

TOTO 99
02-12-2013, 16:34

I suggest you take a piece of lucky heather, just in case....

Have a great trip whatever the weather...:sunburn:

Malteser Monkey
02-12-2013, 16:41

Ohh yes it's tomorrow - we have a great time the two of you :wave:

warbey
02-12-2013, 21:03
Ohh yes it's tomorrow - we have a great time the two of you :wave:

Forget the Braw Brecht etc.. Get the Round in...........:eyebrows::eyebrows::flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
02-12-2013, 21:57
Forget the Braw Brecht etc.. Get the Round in...........:eyebrows::eyebrows::flatcap:

Remember ...:scotland:

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2013, 10:41
What's happening out there today folks ?

crisp and dry here today !

TOTO 99
03-12-2013, 10:48
Nice dry morning here in Midsomer Warrington.

Approx 7 degrees so not cold.

No sign of rain but it's very grey. Still, it sounds better than Los Cris.

Is it Lucky's meet up tonight?

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2013, 10:58

7th I think

Tshirt
03-12-2013, 11:18
:tiphat:

Dry but very dull. No wind. 5 deg C.

Tom & Sharon
03-12-2013, 11:35

7th I think

It's tonight?

melm
03-12-2013, 11:54
No sun here:doh: grey windy day with a bit of rain:wave:

TOTO 99
03-12-2013, 12:17
It's tonight?

Yes, that's how I read it but there's so many dates on the original thread it's unreal....lol

LUCKY
03-12-2013, 12:43
Yes, that's how I read it but there's so many dates on the original thread it's unreal....lol
Its Tonight is it not listed on the Tenerife Forum Calendar:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2013, 12:53
Its Tonight is it not listed on the Tenerife Forum Calendar:flatcap:

Don't go getting all teccie on us now :D

LUCKY
03-12-2013, 13:01
Don't go getting all teccie on us now :D

I have not a clue how i did it.:laugh:

TOTO 99
03-12-2013, 13:22
I didn't even know we had a calendar...:laugh:

My birthday isn't on it.

Having said that, I've never heard of 99% of the ones who's birthdays are on there....

Good luck with the mini meet Lucky..:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2013, 13:27

My birthday isn't on it.

Having said that, I've never heard of 99% of the ones who's birthdays are on there....

Ahh but you have to enter a birthdate when you join - I don't think the options go back as far 1922

:cheeky::D

LUCKY
03-12-2013, 13:34

My birthday isn't on it.

Ahh but you have to enter a birthdate when you join - I don't think the options go back as far 1922

:cheeky::D
If TOTO would care to enter his Birthday on to the calendar. we can celebrate his birthday but only once a year, not like Malties which seemed to be every other day when i lived in the UK :flatcap:

TOTO 99
04-12-2013, 04:34
Here we go again....

Wednesday's weather hasn't arrived yet..:laugh:

Currently a breezy 8 degrees which isn't bad for the middle of the night.

Today I'm expecting a cold but bright, sunny day......let's see how that pans out eh?

Right, I'm off to start a job in Bury, then move across to start another in Chorley. Then back to one in Warrington and in between that I'm trying to squeeze in a measure at a pub in Oldham/Ashton area..........phew....:tiphat:

macdonald5
04-12-2013, 08:40
Sounds a busy day for you TOTO 99 !!
Very dark but dry 0.6 here now ,hope it gets bit warmer later

Tshirt
04-12-2013, 10:32
Here we go again....

Wednesday's weather hasn't arrived yet..:laugh:

Currently a breezy 8 degrees which isn't bad for the middle of the night.

Today I'm expecting a cold but bright, sunny day......let's see how that pans out eh?

Right, I'm off to start a job in Bury, then move across to start another in Chorley. Then back to one in Warrington and in between that I'm trying to squeeze in a measure at a pub in Oldham/Ashton area..........phew....:tiphat:

You'll need your coat on up here TOTO 99, it's only 2 degs C, damp but starting to brighten up. Call in for a brew if you have time.

Malteser Monkey
04-12-2013, 10:44
patches of clear skies out there and it looks quite mild - strange coz it normally rains when I'm getting me barnet sawted !

johnr
04-12-2013, 10:51
blue sky, scattered cloud, dry. The "lively" weather is expected on Friday.

melm
04-12-2013, 11:38
Frost here to start the day bright skies then we had rain. Starting to brighten up again:wave:

TOTO 99
04-12-2013, 15:00
And I'm back in the room.....

You were right Ted, it was rather cool first thing this morning..lol. Thanks for the offer of a brew. I didn't make it there in the end. I think the area is Hurst cross?..It's an Oldham postcode but I've a feeling it's more like Ashton Under Lyne.

It's been a sunny afternoon so far but it's definitely getting colder..brrr.

Rain tomorrow....can't wait..

Tshirt
04-12-2013, 15:25
And I'm back in the room.....

You were right Ted, it was rather cool first thing this morning..lol. Thanks for the offer of a brew. I didn't make it there in the end. I think the area is Hurst cross?..It's an Oldham postcode but I've a feeling it's more like Ashton Under Lyne.

It's been a sunny afternoon so far but it's definitely getting colder..brrr.

Rain tomorrow....can't wait..

I know Hurst Cross, not that far from us. Most of Ashton is an Oldham postcode as is Rochdale and Heywood.

Clouding over here now and getting quite windy.

TOTO 99
04-12-2013, 15:45
I know Hurst Cross, not that far from us. Most of Ashton is an Oldham postcode as is Rochdale and Heywood.

Clouding over here now and getting quite windy.

Nice one. Don't go in the Royal Oak till we've had chance to put the new carpets down..lol

Malteser Monkey
04-12-2013, 17:48
Much colder than I thought out there no rain so barnet fine ....thanks for asking :cheeky:

LUCKY
04-12-2013, 18:27
Much colder than I thought out there no rain so barnet fine ....thanks for asking :cheeky:

Your hair looks nice
:hedge::hedge:

warbey
04-12-2013, 21:36

. A few Years yet before You have to hide the Grey ones Hun......? .;):):)

A bit uncomfortable waiting for the Schoolkids this Afternoon.
Quite a breeze then the brightish Spell turned into a Shower..............Ugh

Santiago
05-12-2013, 00:12

A bit uncomfortable waiting for the Schoolkids this Afternoon.
Quite a breeze then the brightish Spell turned into a Shower..............Ugh

Just mostly dull here, warbs, after a promising start, but a nice breeze to dry the washing! Managed to mow the grass yesterday so that 1mm of rain we had overnight was able to sink in and make the darn stuff grow again!

The OH had his first physio this afternoon and had his boot moved up a bit so he can now move his foot by a few more degrees. Just starting his fifth week immobilised and very, very bored.Any suggestions to keep him occupied?

Malteser Monkey
05-12-2013, 10:06

No hun I started going grey when I was 20 (it's the genes) so decided to become a blonde. Now I am a light brown -

Just mostly dull here, warbs, after a promising start, but a nice breeze to dry the washing! Managed to mow the grass yesterday so that 1mm of rain we had overnight was able to sink in and make the darn stuff grow again!

The OH had his first physio this afternoon and had his boot moved up a bit so he can now move his foot by a few more degrees. Just starting his fifth week immobilised and very, very bored.Any suggestions to keep him occupied?

Knitting, crochet ?

Well melm what is happening up there - it is horrendous here - I just got whipped up by the wind trying to get into our building it was quite embarrassing - and now it's chucking it down

Tshirt
05-12-2013, 10:54

Not too bad here...yet. Very blustery but dry. Supposed to get worse in the next couple of hours. Just watching the news on tv. It looks horrendous in Scotland, hope you're all ok up there. Lots of flood warnings for coastal areas.

Malteser Monkey
05-12-2013, 10:57

Not too bad here...yet. Very blustery but dry. Supposed to get worse in the next couple of hours. Just watching the news on tv. It looks horrendous in Scotland, hope you're all ok up there. Lots of flood warnings for coastal areas.

Yes I hope they are - Angusjim missing it !

melm
05-12-2013, 12:11
Yes I hope they are - Angusjim missing it !

OMG horrendous here. Thought the roof was going to blow off early this morning. The felt has blown off garden shed hit my patio door and smashed it fortunately its double glazed and only one sheet of glass has smashed. Bins all over the place and my next door neighbours garden shed is lying in the middle of his lawn a mangled wreck. We have never had storm damage before so it must be bad. I suppose it could always be worse??? Don't have to go out today so that's good might get blown away:spin:

Malteser Monkey
05-12-2013, 12:17
I think you will get blown away as I nearly was walking into work - swept me off my feet

They have closed rhyl prom in N Wales

I was actually wondering whether you may have lost your leccie !

Stay in mate sit tight and wait for it to pass - is it wine time yet ?

melm
05-12-2013, 12:23
I think you will get blown away as I nearly was walking into work - swept me off my feet

They have closed rhyl prom in N Wales

I was actually wondering whether you may have lost your leccie !

Stay in mate sit tight and wait for it to pass - is it wine time yet ?

Doing a Mary Poppins Malty:laugh:

We really are OK still got gas and electricity (at the moment) just about to do a bit of ironing:doh: but first must get in touch with a glazier just in case the remaining pane of glass gets broken..............now that would be a problem. Take care think your part of the world will get wilder later:cold:

Malteser Monkey
05-12-2013, 12:30
Doing a Mary Poppins Malty:laugh:

We really are OK still got gas and electricity (at the moment) just about to do a bit of ironing:doh: but first must get in touch with a glazier just in case the remaining pane of glass gets broken..............now that would be a problem. Take care think your part of the world will get wilder later:cold:

It's wild now - we are right by the sea:hide::scared:

Tshirt
05-12-2013, 15:38
OMG horrendous here. Thought the roof was going to blow off early this morning. The felt has blown off garden shed hit my patio door and smashed it fortunately its double glazed and only one sheet of glass has smashed. Bins all over the place and my next door neighbours garden shed is lying in the middle of his lawn a mangled wreck. We have never had storm damage before so it must be bad. I suppose it could always be worse??? Don't have to go out today so that's good might get blown away:spin:

Glad you're ok melm even though you're battered and bruised a bit. We copped it about midday, wasn't too bad but then we are inland. Had bit of a fright, I was backing the car out of the garage when the wind blew the door down onto the windscreen, no damage fortunately. Nice now the wind has dropped with some afternoon sunshine.

Hope you've got your wellies on MM.

melm
05-12-2013, 15:46
Glad you're ok melm even though you're battered and bruised a bit. We copped it about midday, wasn't too bad but then we are inland. Had bit of a fright, I was backing the car out of the garage when the wind blew the door down onto the windscreen, no damage fortunately. Nice now the wind has dropped with some afternoon sunshine.

calmed down a lot now Tshirt . Got wakened very early this morning thought someone was trying to break in.:wave: Must have been the noise of the window breaking. Frightening . Anyhow we are still here to tell the tale glad you are OK. Stay safe

Malteser Monkey
05-12-2013, 15:56

need more than wellies mate - a raft !

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-floods-homes-devastated-6375682

melm
05-12-2013, 16:03

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-floods-homes-devastated-6375682

Fire and floods must be the worst thing imaginable. Makes my shattered window seem such a small thing:spin:

Tshirt
05-12-2013, 17:59

Not good. I always feel for the people affected and wonder how we'd cope if it were us.

warbey
05-12-2013, 20:31
It was crazy here too Lunchtime.

Had to drop everything (cept my wallet) and go to Daughters to let the Grandson in

His school closed, and sent all Pupils home.

Flooding in all sorts of Places adjoiining the River Dee with some Houses flooded on the ( Welsh),side of Chester.

The Water Level along the River was very very high on the Tidal part.

The A55 was closed on one lane near Conway too.

As the Wind has dropped a bit, the High Water around Midnight won't be blown as high as Mid day,

I hear many Houses in Scotland are without Power......

macdonald5
05-12-2013, 20:50
It was crazy here too Lunchtime.

Had to drop everything (cept my wallet) and go to Daughters to let the Grandson in

His school closed, and sent all Pupils home.

Flooding in all sorts of Places adjoiining the River Dee with some Houses flooded on the ( Welsh),side of Chester.

The Water Level along the River was very very high on the Tidal part.

The A55 was closed on one lane near Conway too.

As the Wind has dropped a bit, the High Water around Midnight won't be blown as high as Mid day,

I hear many Houses in Scotland are without Power......

All sounds scary !!
Power ok with our area but further north badly affected
Poor lorry driver overturned near here and died in strong wind
Parts of Wales look frightening
Keep safe as possible all x

Santiago
06-12-2013, 00:01
Sorry to hear of all your trials and tribulations, we haven't had any of it down here. There was a bit of a breeze earlier on this morning but it blew the washing out nicely so I didn't have to use the crumple dryer. Sunshine as well on and off - enough to make me venture forth to Tesco to stock up the empty cupboards.

Thanks, Malty Mo, for the suggestions for the OH. I did put it to him but received an extremely rude reply which I will not repeat! However, he has found a game on his phone now, so all I have to do is keep it topped up and he's quiet!!!!!!

Our top temp today 10.4C (50.7F) and the max wind speed was Force 7 - 35mph.

macdonald5
06-12-2013, 08:50
Black looking out yet and chilly minus 2.8 so hat,scarf and furry drawers time !

TOTO 99
06-12-2013, 09:06
Quite nice here at the minute which is strange considering the night we had.

Just been for a walk as it was getting light and the rain and wind had stopped thankfully.

Currently 5 degrees but it's set to drop a little before lifting to 7 tonight. We are due to get lots more rain today but at least our brollies won't blow inside out...:rain:

I hope everyone got through yesterday in one piece.......

Tshirt
06-12-2013, 09:42

2 deg C here, been raining but brighter now it's got light ;) No wind at all.

warbey
06-12-2013, 09:48

2 deg C here, been raining but brighter now it's got light ;) No wind at all.

A bit warmer than that here, around 7 I think. Very still......Lull before the Storm/Rain perhaps.?

Blue Skies with Con-Trails. so maybe brightening up a little.

Malteser Monkey
06-12-2013, 10:10
Calm thank the Lord after yesterday !

warbey
06-12-2013, 11:30

We have had some "Watery" Sunshine for the Last Hour, but it looks really Dark Warrington way..

melm
06-12-2013, 11:40
the calm after the storm, night bright sunny day but very cold

Stay safe everyone.

Malteser Monkey
06-12-2013, 12:17
the calm after the storm, night bright sunny day but very cold

Stay safe everyone.

A Night bright sunny day eh ? Only in Scotland:laugh::cheeky:

melm
06-12-2013, 14:12
A Night bright sunny day eh ? Only in Scotland:laugh::cheeky:

yup we got it all:laugh: very very cold tho'

Malteser Monkey
06-12-2013, 14:46
yup we got it all:laugh: very very cold tho'

Well you are that far "up norf" that your days are night:cheeky:

raining here

melm
07-12-2013, 12:53
Much milder day here but grey and damp. No sunshine today slight drizzle of snow last night but it quickly disappeared :wave:

Malteser Monkey
07-12-2013, 13:44
Drizzle here too very overcast

Tshirt
07-12-2013, 14:22
Much milder day here but grey and damp. No sunshine today slight drizzle of snow last night but it quickly disappeared :wave:

Much the same here without the snow.

warbey
07-12-2013, 19:50

Damp and clammy, with Blue/ish Skies.

Temperature was 9 earlier.

Where has 5p got to.?

melm
08-12-2013, 16:04
don't know Warbs where has 5p gone?

The weather here today is Yucky. dark wet and miserable.:wave:..

No weather your end of the world Malteser Monkey. Tshirt and where is Santiago???????????????

Tshirt
08-12-2013, 16:15

No weather here worth talking about, supposed to be warmer but I've not been outside. Doesn't look very nice. Watching the football with the sound off listening to Smooth radio and chilling. Is it wine o'clock yet?

Must go and make sure my shorts still fit.

Malteser Monkey
08-12-2013, 17:35

Damp and clammy, with Blue/ish Skies.

Temperature was 9 earlier.

Where has 5p got to.?

Dunno maybe he's organising the Xmas TF look

Fivepence

TOTO 99
08-12-2013, 17:46

No weather here worth talking about, supposed to be warmer but I've not been outside. Doesn't look very nice. Watching the football with the sound off listening to Smooth radio and chilling. Is it wine o'clock yet?

Must go and make sure my shorts still fit.

You've got a problem you have.....:laugh:

Tshirt
08-12-2013, 18:06
You've got a problem you have.....:laugh:

I think it goes like this :-

Beer then wine.....Fine
Wine then beer....Queer
Wine then shorts......Can't remember :spin:

warbey
08-12-2013, 21:01
Well it was 11 here earlier.

Not too bad a Day for December.

Memory loss comes to all the older ones Tshirt, it can be convenient sometimes.

melm
09-12-2013, 11:31
In a word drab. Milder and a bit brighter than yesterday:hello:

Malteser Monkey
09-12-2013, 11:33
CLoudy and patches of blue sky - not too bad really !

Tshirt
09-12-2013, 16:59

Late today, sorry. Damp and dull first thing, then the SUN came out for an hour. Going dark now.;)

warbey
09-12-2013, 21:20
I hung a Towel on the Line (outside) at 1 and it was just as Damp at 6.

Outside at one time was 12, with Sunshine and Blue sky and fluffy white Clouds.

Didn't see any rain though

Malteser Monkey
10-12-2013, 10:15
Fresh and not too bad out there

TOTO 99
10-12-2013, 11:12
Fabulous day here.

9 degrees and blindingly sunny....:sunshine:

Hard to believe this time last week we were getting ready for the storm of the century........

Malteser Monkey
10-12-2013, 11:30
Fabulous day here.

9 degrees and blindingly sunny....:sunshine:

Hard to believe this time last week we were getting ready for the storm of the century........

and now the Canaries will be - they're closing the schools this afternoon in prep for tomorrow

Tshirt
10-12-2013, 11:41

Sunny here too with blue skies, cooler than Warrington though at 6 degs C. Must be 'cos it's in Cheshire.

LUCKY
10-12-2013, 11:52
and now the Canaries will be - they're closing the schools this afternoon in prep for tomorrow

Will the pubs be busier? Been on the sea front and it was a little wild expecting twice wind speed tomorrow. must find my cap pin:flatcap:

melm
10-12-2013, 13:15
not such a terrible morning here . Mild for the time of year but not too hopeful for the afternoon its getting very dark:doh:

Tshirt
10-12-2013, 17:13
Will the pubs be busier? Been on the sea front and it was a little wild expecting twice wind speed tomorrow. must find my cap pin:flatcap:

I hope you've taken that posh sun brolly in. it might cause problems at the airport. :paragliding:

warbey
10-12-2013, 21:33
I hope you've taken that posh sun brolly in. it might cause problems at the airport. :paragliding:

Parasolling perhaps.............?????

LUCKY
11-12-2013, 10:31
I have just bobbed on here in hope of some nice weather , wont mention Lower GDS where the christmas light show and rock and roll band are on

Malteser Monkey
11-12-2013, 10:43
clear blue skies and sunny Lucky - sorry - keep safe hun

Tshirt
11-12-2013, 11:05

Brilliant, dazzling sunshine here LUCKY, no wind but I imagine it's a bit cooler than Tenerife at 4 degs C.

LUCKY
11-12-2013, 11:10

Brilliant, dazzling sunshine here LUCKY, no wind but I imagine it's a bit cooler than Tenerife at 4 degs C.

Yes its warmer i like the look of this one

http://www.holiday-weather.com/golf_del_sur/forecast/fourteen-day/

Tshirt
11-12-2013, 11:27
Yes its warmer i like the look of this one

http://www.holiday-weather.com/golf_del_sur/forecast/fourteen-day/

So do I. :heyhey::heyhey::sunbathe:

melm
11-12-2013, 12:13
Lovely spring like day here blue skies and a bit of sunshine. No complaints from me:hello:

Santiago
11-12-2013, 14:17
Lovely down here again today. 11.1C outside at the moment with a nice breeze!

Tom & Sharon
11-12-2013, 14:34
Lovely here too. Blue skies, sunshine, still and 11 deg :)

warbey
11-12-2013, 22:41

Sorry Youre missing this Glorious Sunshine with Blue Skies LUCKY.

O.K. a little cooler than lower whatever but We are acclimatised anyhow......

Malteser Monkey
12-12-2013, 10:11
blowing a gale here - not cold tho'

Tshirt
12-12-2013, 11:38

:rain::rain::rain::rain:, no wind at all. So dark I'm late getting up.:snooze:

melm
12-12-2013, 11:42
[QUOTE=Tshirt;341537]:tiphat:

:rain::rain::rain::rain:, no wind at all.

much the same here still very mild and really dark:hello:

Malteser Monkey
12-12-2013, 12:07
Lord it's so windy here !

Santiago
12-12-2013, 23:54
Dull and quiet down here after several days of lovely sunshine. Top temp 12.3C (54.1F) and not much lower overnight.

Malteser Monkey
13-12-2013, 10:47
Dull and quiet down here after several days of lovely sunshine. Top temp 12.3C (54.1F) and not much lower overnight.

yes Mrs it has been nice - apart from the wind yesterday

very dark and raining here - bit not too cold

melm
13-12-2013, 11:24
dull here heavy grey skies at the moment but still very mild...........the calm before the storms forecast for tomorrow:hello:

Tshirt
13-12-2013, 11:39

Overcast and damp after last nights rain, no wind, 11 deg C

Santiago
13-12-2013, 14:44
A dry start followed by a little rain and back to dry again now. Top temp so far 12.3C (54.1F).

warbey
13-12-2013, 19:43
So glad I haven't a Convertible Car......Wet Wet wet..

Wet till gone One, then rain stopped for Us to collect Kids from School

Supposedly around 11 here Today.... Didn't feel it though....

Hope there's some Red left Santi..?

Not fussy on Paste Butties, I prefer a nice chunk of Tortilla...............yum

Tshirt
14-12-2013, 12:30

It was bright earlier, but clouded over now. Supposed to be wet and windy later, no doubt you'll get it first Malteser Monkey and warbey

melm
14-12-2013, 12:36
the wet and windy weather is here. :cold: very cold icy strong wind.:hello:

Tshirt
14-12-2013, 13:34
the wet and windy weather is here. :cold: very cold icy strong wind.:hello:

Yes, just seen the forecast for you, stay warm.

Wind getting up here now but no rain yet.

warbey
14-12-2013, 20:07

It was bright earlier, but clouded over now. Supposed to be wet and windy later, no doubt you'll get it first Malteser Monkey and warbey

We did Mate..

Santiago
14-12-2013, 21:05
Bit draughty down here and dull again. Top temp 11.9C (53.45F) and lowest 7.4C (45.3F)

warbey
14-12-2013, 21:11

Is Fivepence hibernating.??.....rolleyes2:rolleyes2:

Santiago
14-12-2013, 21:14
Is Fivepence hibernating.??.....rolleyes2:rolleyes2:

Gone down in the Anderson shelter I expect!!!

Malteser Monkey
14-12-2013, 22:04
Horrific today - we braved going out about 3 after our hangovers and just got soaked but some shopping needed doing

let's hope tomorrow is better

Tshirt
14-12-2013, 22:36
Horrific today - we braved going out about 3 after our hangovers and just got soaked but some shopping needed doing

let's hope tomorrow is better

I've not been out the door, still throwing it down now.

Angusjim
15-12-2013, 08:02
4 degs and cloudy and a bit of a breeze but forecast not great for later but hey ho its winter time and its Scotland

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2013, 10:42
Still very windy but the rain has stopped .............for now. Looks like more heading in later on

Tshirt
15-12-2013, 12:10

Dry, breezy, no sunshine. 8 deg C

melm
15-12-2013, 13:32
much better day here . No rain so far and less wind.

finished yesterday with thunder and lightning late last night :hello:

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2013, 13:57
much better day here . No rain so far and less wind.

finished yesterday with thunder and lightning late last night :hello:

Well bully for you !:cheeky: still really windy here and raining on and off

I'm moving to Scotland and room for a little one Melm ?:wave:

melm
15-12-2013, 14:03
Well bully for you !:cheeky: still really windy here and raining on and off

I'm moving to Scotland and room for a little one Melm ?:wave:

Needs careful thought little one :wow: OK decision now made your welcome:welcome:

Angusjim
15-12-2013, 14:05
Needs careful thought little one :wow: OK decision now made your welcome:welcome:
aye but nae farther north than your hoose:poke:

melm
15-12-2013, 14:09

eye bit ye dinnae ken whit ye'll be missin?????????????????? or dae ye:lol:

Malteser Monkey
15-12-2013, 14:18

eye bit ye dinnae ken whit ye'll be missin?????????????????? or dae ye:lol:

on second thoughts:D

warbey
15-12-2013, 21:48
on second thoughts:D

Try Davie Thistle, He has Tatties and things...............

Quite bright here for a while around noon, but that was from the Doorstep....

Santiago
15-12-2013, 23:32
Just a bit dull and warm. Went for a drive around with the injured OH who is sick of being housebound! Top temp today 12.8C (55F) and lowest overnight was 6.2C (43.2F). A little bit of rain this evening. However, great news!!!!!!!! The evenings are now starting to pull out again. It's only by a few seconds a night but anything is better than nothing. The bad news is that the mornings are still drawing in and will do until the early part of January.

Look up your area here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=1176

macdonald5
15-12-2013, 23:41
Well this part of Scotland is rubbish today !! Heavy rain and dark since just after 2pm Tumble drier wins again !!
Chucking down again now, OH stressing that greenhouse flooded again ,bale out again ,wellies on xx

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2013, 10:02
pitch black outside and raining !

Tshirt
16-12-2013, 11:28

Wet and wild earlier, I think it's stopped raining now, but still windy. Very dull.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Correction! It hasn't stopped raining..

melm
16-12-2013, 12:23

Wet and wild earlier, I think it's stopped raining now, but still windy. Very dull.

Correction! It hasn't stopped raining..

same here :wave:

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2013, 12:26
Blimey look at the time ! Scotland waking up ! AJ be along in a mo:cheeky:

melm
16-12-2013, 12:32
Blimey look at the time ! Scotland waking up ! AJ be along in a mo:cheeky:

Off out for Christmas Lunch so been busy this morning takes me ages to get organised (mainly gittering about) Have a nice day:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2013, 12:35
Off out for Christmas Lunch so been busy this morning takes me ages to get organised (mainly gittering about) Have a nice day:laugh:

Ooooo nice the full turkey works ?

melm
16-12-2013, 12:38
Ooooo nice the full turkey works ?

Yup..the full works with a few cheeky vinos to wash it down:christmascheer:

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2013, 12:56
Yup..the full works with a few cheeky vinos to wash it down:christmascheer:

ok in the words of 9plus

thanks for the warning dear x

now when you get back sloshed be sure to come on here and have a go at the Mods and Admin:crylaughing::crylaughing:

melm
16-12-2013, 12:58
ok in the words of 9plus

thanks for the warning dear x

now when you get back sloshed be sure to come on here and have a go at the Mods and Admin:crylaughing::crylaughing:

:wink2: will probably fall asleep:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2013, 15:26
:wink2: will probably fall asleep:whistle:

I can hear you snoring shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :snooze:

warbey
16-12-2013, 21:06
We ventured forth earlier Today. It was cool at 7.5 but got up to 8.5 in the Chester Area..

Unloaded the Shopping had a Brew then picked the Kids up and got back in and STILL no Rain.

Can't be bad..... Overcast with some Wind all Day, but Dry,.....innit.......dear.

TOTO 99
16-12-2013, 21:24
We ventured forth earlier Today. It was cool at 7.5 but got up to 8.5 in the Chester Area..

Unloaded the Shopping had a Brew then picked the Kids up and got back in and STILL no Rain.

Can't be bad..... Overcast with some Wind all Day, but Dry,.....innit.......dear.

Just been for a pint and got chatting to this scouser who said he'd just got 2 bikes off the internet for free.

I said "what website did you use?"

He said...."Google Earth".....:laugh:

Tshirt
16-12-2013, 21:30
:laugh::lol:

Tshirt
17-12-2013, 09:52

Up early this morning, Clear skies and a brilliant sunrise, only 2 degs C though.

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2013, 10:22
Just been for a pint and got chatting to this scouser who said he'd just got 2 bikes off the internet for free.

I said "what website did you use?"

He said...."Google Earth".....:laugh:

eh eh !

Good one !

Freezing here but beautiful clear skies and did you see that moon !

melm
17-12-2013, 11:25
I can hear you snoring shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :snooze:

HA HA

Nice bright day today lovely blue skies. Feeling a bit off colour unlike the weather I'm not feeling :whistle:too bright todayrolleyes2:

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2013, 11:27
HA HA

Nice bright day today lovely blue skies. Feeling a bit off colour unlike the weather I'm not feeling :whistle:too bright todayrolleyes2:

Good day then - food good ?

melm
17-12-2013, 11:32
Good day then - food good ?

Yes a good day good food and good company hate what the vino does to the head tho'. my own fault will never learn :spin:

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2013, 11:35
Yes a good day good food and good company hate what the vino does to the head tho'. my own fault will never learn :spin:

Glad you senjoyed it - get yourself some chocolate and a can of coke ! used to be my cure

warbey
17-12-2013, 19:00

I managed to clean the Car Today.

Couldn't get it dry though. There was a Dew at half three, and I gave up

Hands were rather cold too..

About 6 here Today. Ive seen a lot worse, and the Forecast is to
expect some nasty stuff again Tonight/Tomorrow.......

Tshirt
17-12-2013, 20:22

I managed to clean the Car Today.

Couldn't get it dry though. There was a Dew at half three, and I gave up

Hands were rather cold too..

About 6 here Today. Ive seen a lot worse, and the Forecast is to
expect some nasty stuff again Tonight/Tomorrow.......

My car got cleaned today, but not by me, the lads at my favourite ****(stani) car wash do a brilliant job for a fiver.

Been nice here too.

warbey
17-12-2013, 21:53
My car got cleaned today, but not by me, the lads at my favourite ****(stani) car wash do a brilliant job for a fiver.

Been nice here too.

Do You go to Bradford for a wash...?

Just got back Home.

The Dew on the Car roof is now Ice......bbbbbrrrrrr. (I don't stammer normally).....

Tshirt
17-12-2013, 22:06
Do You go to Bradford for a wash...?

Just got back Home.

The Dew on the Car roof is now Ice......bbbbbrrrrrr. (I don't stammer normally).....

No, I normally have a shower at home when I first get up in the morning :laugh:

I don't have to go over to Bradford, we've got enough in Oldham :whistle:

Dark here now.

Angusjim
18-12-2013, 07:43
Very dreich today

junglejim
18-12-2013, 08:10
Very dreich today

Morning AJ, too dark here at present though looks damp , still adjusting to cold after arriving on Monday!
Winter woollies on for a few weeks!
At least Brechin keep out of drop zone for the moment !

Tshirt
18-12-2013, 11:13
Very dreich today

I've had to google dreich to see what it means and it's the same here

Angusjim
18-12-2013, 11:18
Morning AJ, too dark here at present though looks damp , still adjusting to cold after arriving on Monday!
Winter woollies on for a few weeks!
At least Brechin keep out of drop zone for the moment !

JJ enjoy Crimbo in good old Scotland its actually quite warm for time of year :scotland::sunburn:

Our defence is shocking at moment

Malteser Monkey
18-12-2013, 12:04

I've had to google dreich to see what it means and it's the same here

It's a whole new world up there T:wink2:

Just like Saturday again here gales and rain

melm
18-12-2013, 12:07
So dark here this morning still got lights on. More storms forecast for later in the day but OK at the moment:wave:

Malteser Monkey
18-12-2013, 12:07
So dark here this morning still got lights on. More storms forecast for later in the day but OK at the moment:wave:

Lights on - no one in eh Melm ? :cheeky:

how's the hangover

melm
18-12-2013, 12:14
Lights on - no one in eh Melm ? :cheeky:

how's the hangover

Getting there famous last words.....never again:wink2:

Its such a dark day here at the moment really heavy skies and so grey looking . The strange thing is it is so mild
quite freaky really rolleyes2::laugh:

warbey
18-12-2013, 21:12
reasonable Day here. Dampish Cool and a Brezze, so ventured out for an hour.

Hard work dodging those Christmas Shoppers too.!

About 7'30 it came down in bucketsfull, with wind to match...(Squall?)

Heating working thank goodness.

Looks as if it's heading towards Warrington, Wigan way.......

Tshirt
18-12-2013, 21:58
Calmed down a bit here now, still wet though.

Angusjim
19-12-2013, 07:51
Very dreich today

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2013, 10:54
very very cold and what was all that rain last night

melm
19-12-2013, 11:56
we had very strong gusty winds last night

Today not just as windy and after a dry start its now raining and very dark:rain:

Tshirt
19-12-2013, 12:00
Very dreich today

Again??

Bright and sunny here, clear blue skies, cold though at 3 degs C.

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2013, 12:19
just started raining

Angusjim
19-12-2013, 12:26
Again??

Bright and sunny here, clear blue skies, cold though at 3 degs C.
Yes again !! but we are in Scotland and it is winter but saying that weather is very mild for this time of year we will no doubt suffer for this in January & February

warbey
19-12-2013, 22:12
Yes again !! but we are in Scotland and it is winter but saying that weather is very mild for this time of year we will no doubt suffer for this in January & February

Only Those who are STILL in Scotland....?

Three Degrees here Today, reached 4 once but only for a while..

Damp but Showery only..

Tshirt
20-12-2013, 06:19
Morning,

Cold and frosty at Manchester Airport. Ice on the planes. No fog. Flight on time.

TOTO 99
20-12-2013, 06:36
Morning,

Cold and frosty at Manchester Airport. Ice on the planes. No fog. Flight on time.

Lucky man.

Have a great holiday and a Happy Christmas mate.......All the best..:tiphat:

Angusjim
20-12-2013, 07:44
Clear & frosty car park at office like a skating rink

Morning,

See you start of January enjoy:hello:

melm
20-12-2013, 12:15
No frost here this morning. Dark and damp at the moment:spin:

Morning,

Hope you had a good flight Tshirt keep us informed of the lovely weather :paragliding:

warbey
20-12-2013, 20:42
Same as Yesterday Here. starting at 4 and then upwards to around 8.

Good to see one of Our Friends up and away. Enjoy it Tshirt.

Tshirt
20-12-2013, 21:01
Flew sleazy jet, 30mins late leaving, 25 mins early arriving so must have been some tail wind, bet they struggled going back. Plenty of empty seats on the plane which was surprising, I counted at least 35. Quite windy at TFS and rather cloudy but lovely warm sunshine when we got to Torviscas, Still some snow on Teide.

warbey
20-12-2013, 21:06
I reckon average time from Manchester is 4 hours ten or fifteen Minutes.
Quite a few Operators have Flight Times in excess of 4 and a half.
Looks good as They are then rarely late arriving.....

Glad it started well Ted....

melm
21-12-2013, 12:59
Only just starting to see daylight here. Dark wet and really windy start to the day but looks a bit more settled now.:hello:

warbey
21-12-2013, 21:25

Dark, wet and windy here too, nothing like the great weather in Torviscas.

Never mind, wont be cold under the Duvets Ive found ion the Vault..

Malteser Monkey
21-12-2013, 21:34
Been horrendous here today floods in places I've never seen flooded before

Angusjim
22-12-2013, 08:22
Horrendous rain last night, 3 degs and skies clearing but I believe more rain on route at least its not snow. O did I tell you I am off to Tenerife on the 3rd:lol:

melm
22-12-2013, 13:51
Horrible day here wet and very windy.

Did I tell you i'm off to Tenerife on the 28th:lol:

Angusjim
22-12-2013, 13:56
Horrible day here wet and very windy.

Did I tell you i'm off to Tenerife on the 28th:lol:
Its actually sunny here at moment but it is a bit chilly enjoy your wee break. O did I mention I was off to Tenerife on the 3rd:bootyshake:

Malteser Monkey
22-12-2013, 13:57
Its actually sunny here at moment but it is a bit chilly enjoy your wee break. O did I mention I was off to Tenerife on the 3rd:bootyshake:

No when is it you're going:D

Dry here today - not ventured out yet. Horrific weather yesterday flooded roads everywhere

melm
22-12-2013, 14:03
No when is it you're going:D

Dry here today - not ventured out yet. Horrific weather yesterday flooded roads everywhere

We had a horrible night here last night very wet and windy the coldest I've felt it for a while. Mind you I dont go out very much a night now :old: and I've got a bit of a sair heid again.

and I'll be there before you:woo:

Malteser Monkey
22-12-2013, 14:06
Sair Head - like it

melm
22-12-2013, 14:08
Sair Head - like it

No you wouldnt:lol:

Angusjim
22-12-2013, 14:17
Sair Head - like it
fae what I here your heid aye looks sair

melm
22-12-2013, 14:20
fae what I here your heid aye looks sair

Think shes goat a rare wee heid:wow:

Malteser Monkey
22-12-2013, 14:31
Think shes goat a rare wee heid:wow:

who told you that :D

melm
22-12-2013, 14:32
who told you that :D

You:scared:

warbey
22-12-2013, 21:46
Chilly here Today too.

Damp Windy and the Forecast is heavy Rain and winds over the U.K.

No Floods here yet, but always expected. St Asaph got it a few weeks ago, (again)....

Malteser Monkey
23-12-2013, 12:22
Oh Lord this has to be the worst - the gusts here are unbelievable and it's chucking it down

melm
23-12-2013, 12:24
Not as windy here but still cold and wet and grey skies:hello:

Angusjim
23-12-2013, 14:15
Its blowing a gale and is 3 degs with very heavy rain, a few miles up the road they have 2" of snow. Snow gates are shut on the A9 at Blair Atholl.

melm
23-12-2013, 14:35
Its blowing a gale and is 3 degs with very heavy rain, a few miles up the road they have 2" of snow. Snow gates are shut on the A9 at Blair Atholl.

Sounds bad. Now I know why its so cold here when it snows up there its always very cold where we are :cold::cold::cold:

Its a bit windy but not too bad! stay safe.

warbey
23-12-2013, 21:44
We went to do the Normal Shopping.

This was just after twelve.. Running water on many Roads, with a large puddle under a Railway Bridge approaching Chester.

It must have been 8 inches deep, Better than a Car Wash...?

It eased off after two though, it must have dropped it all on Double M.. first...?

Malteser Monkey
24-12-2013, 10:38
It did Warbs never seen it so bad !

Just gone pitch black so dark the street lights came on and then hailstones and snow - stopped now thanks goodness

melm
24-12-2013, 11:33
Not too bad here. Blue skies this morning with a cold gusty wind :hello:

Malteser Monkey
24-12-2013, 12:42
snowing hard now

Tshirt
24-12-2013, 13:22
snowing hard now

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas :)

Sorry wrong thread :(

Lovely here in Torviscas , nice warm sunshine, just having a barraquito

Stay warm and safe and have a good Xmas

TOPGUN77
24-12-2013, 14:55
Just come back from Los Cristianos 27c beats the UK lol

Malteser Monkey
24-12-2013, 16:49
Just come back from Los Cristianos 27c beats the UK lol

Oi ! Off topic get back to your own thread:fpull::D

macdonald5
24-12-2013, 18:26
Oi ! Off topic get back to your own thread:fpull::D

Cold and miserable in Scotland - I see on news
Lovely hot sunny on our poolside at Puerto Colon though !!
Have a wonderful Christmas MaltyM and everyone wherever you are enjoy!!x

warbey
24-12-2013, 20:40

Only7 one word for todays Weather

HORRIBLE.

clivey
25-12-2013, 00:02

Only7 one word for todays Weather

HORRIBLE.

Gales here and lots of lights flickering on and off, and I don`t mean the tree decorations either.

Santiago
25-12-2013, 00:21
An occasional shower and some sunshine. Temp varies fro 4C in the showers to 8C in the sun!

melm
25-12-2013, 13:05
After a wet start to Christmas its now starting to brighten up with a little sunshine.

Smells like Christmas tho' turkey is in the oven:christmascheer:

Fivepence
25-12-2013, 13:14
Merry Christmas everyone and good afternoon. :tiphat:

Doesn't seem like Christmas, weatherwise but suits me :wink2:

Wednesday Times of clouds and sun
RealFeelŪ: 6°C
High Temperature: 7°C
Low Temperature: 1°C

Santiago
25-12-2013, 16:04
A bit dull with an occasional shower and quite chilly.
Top temp 5.4C (41.7F) and overnight 2.7C (36.9F)

warbey
25-12-2013, 20:33
Dinner at Daughters.

Cold but dry. Turkey was lovely.

Hope All enjoyed Their Dinners wherever You are..

Angusjim
26-12-2013, 09:23
2 degs this morning must have been frosty earlier as I had to scrape windscreen but at least its dry and no windy

melm
26-12-2013, 12:24
Lovely bright day here at the moment . unusually mild and bright with little wind:hello:

Angusjim
26-12-2013, 13:41
Lovely bright day here at the moment . unusually mild and bright with little wind:hello:

Did I read somewhere that you are off on holiday soon:whistle:

melm
26-12-2013, 14:14
Did I read somewhere that you are off on holiday soon:whistle:

Tenerife her I come. Off on Saturday for 5 weeks............cant be bad !:jumping::sunburn:

LUCKY
26-12-2013, 14:35
Tenerife her I come. Off on Saturday for 5 weeks............cant be bad !:jumping::sunburn:

And i cannot wait for your arrival, I am practicing my :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

melm
26-12-2013, 15:37
And i cannot wait for your arrival, I am practicing my :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

i'm sure it will be just perfect. Hope you are feeding the reindeers:wink2:

essexeddie
26-12-2013, 18:28
Walked along Southend seafront today in glorious sunshine, about 9c. Nice and warm in the sun out of the cold breeze.
Back to LC in just over a weeks time.

warbey
26-12-2013, 20:18
Car white over most of the Day. Frost finally cleared from the Ground around 3 p.m.

I love My Duvet.. Only snag is its too warm to leave of a Morning.......

Meanwhile back in Torviscas Ted..?

Santiago
26-12-2013, 23:35
Lovely sunny day here with only a light breeze which is now rapidly turning into a gale. Top temp 10.7C (51.3F) but down to 3.6C last night! Some stormy weather to come I think so hope you are all tied down!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/wind/t110010.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-wind.php)

Angusjim
27-12-2013, 09:33
6degs and rain pouring down

melm
27-12-2013, 11:48
what a difference a day makes. Icy cold wind with heavy rain battering down.:hello:

Tshirt
27-12-2013, 12:27
Morning all

Cloudy in Torviscas this morning, been here a week now and it's the first cloudy day we've had so can't complain. :)

Malteser Monkey
27-12-2013, 13:37
just blowing a gale outside and very cold

essexeddie
27-12-2013, 14:39
Dull and grey in 'Sunny Essex' But brightened up by our teeth :wink2:

LUCKY
27-12-2013, 15:27
Morning all

Cloudy in Torviscas this morning, been here a week now and it's the first cloudy day we've had so can't complain. :)

Yes its been and is still cloudy at Lower GDS.but warm . I have walked back from Las Chafiras , Been to buy new walking boots, and also to look smart for your visit to GDS or even San Blas.:flatcap:

Santiago
27-12-2013, 17:42
Sunny, breezy and, later, cloudy. Top temp 11.5C (52.7F) and not dropped much since mid-afternoon.

warbey
27-12-2013, 19:38
Around 4.5 here. Windy too. Not as cold overnight though so not grumbling....

When You see Film of flooded Areas down South We can count Our blessings......

melm
27-12-2013, 19:40
Around 4.5 here. Windy too. Not as cold overnight though so not grumbling....

When You see Film of flooded Areas down South We can count Our blessings......

you are so right. :bowdown:

murph
28-12-2013, 13:27
Lovely Rainbow in Liverpool just now http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/28/3e6une2e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/28/6y7u9eme.jpg

Malteser Monkey
28-12-2013, 15:26
not a bad day here

Glad you caught that photo Murph before someone nicked it :D:bowdown: sorry am just laying off Angusjim for a while as I'm sure he's off on his jollies soon:D

Where's melm is it today you fly hun ?

murph
28-12-2013, 16:14
not a bad day here

Glad you caught that photo Murph before someone nicked it :D:bowdown:

Oh - Brilliant that MM - God , only just stopped laughing - think I might have cracked a rib!!!!!

:snore: :snore::bootyshake:

warbey
28-12-2013, 21:28
Oh - Brilliant that MM - God , only just stopped laughing - think I might have cracked a rib!!!!!

hope it was a spare one.. .:D:D

Malteser Monkey
28-12-2013, 22:00

seriously I always hate to offend - I need to find my boundaries with ones I'm not too familiar with

great feel free to go with London and the Welsh............. I can take and give it back:D thanks eh eh

murph
28-12-2013, 22:19
seriously I always hate to offend - I need to find my boundaries with ones I'm not too familiar with

great feel free to go with London and the Welsh............. I can take and give it back:D thanks eh eh

Haha

No Worries - not in the slightest bit offended!

Santiago
28-12-2013, 22:59
Lovely sunny morning although a tad chilly, then a cloudy afternoon and rain in the evening. Top temp 8.0C (46.4F)

Malteser Monkey
29-12-2013, 00:40
Haha

No Worries - not in the slightest bit offended!

Great glad about that :D

Angusjim
29-12-2013, 08:13
0 degs clear skies but there has been a very heavy frost during the night back roads are very slippy

Malteser Monkey
29-12-2013, 14:07
0 degs clear skies but there has been a very heavy frost during the night back roads are very slippy

You still here:D

warbey
29-12-2013, 21:44
Not too bad a Day. Went out for 10 minutes. No Frostbite.

Come in melm Whats it like in t'North.

Santiago
30-12-2013, 17:23
Another pretty good day with plenty of sunshine and only a couple of short showers. Top temp 10.2C (50.4F) and only dropped to just below 7C overnight.

melm
30-12-2013, 18:36
a internet connection at last. very nice here not a lot of sunshine today but very hot when it did shine. no complaints from me.

hope you are all ok back home:hello:

warbey
30-12-2013, 18:57
a internet connection at last. very nice here not a lot of sunshine today but very hot when it did shine. no complaints from me.

The Usual Hun..

A Bit of wind and Rain Gloomy too. Hope You had a good Journey.....

Santiago
31-12-2013, 18:27

Lovely sunshine here today and nice breeze. Cloudy in the late afternoon and wind getting up now. Top temp 10c (50F).
Hope you're having a lovely time out there melm. Tip back a large glass of red for me, would you, and I'll put on all the webcams I can think of while toasting my toes by the fire!!! Happy New Year!

warbey
31-12-2013, 20:47
Not to bad here either.

Went out this Morning It was 5.5. and I didn't feel Cold.

Acclimatisation,,,,?

Maybe..

warbey
01-01-2014, 20:41
We went to Middlewich Today before Noon
The roads were flooded with large Puddles and streams across the Roads in Places.
The Rain was persistent.

It was also Windy...
Temperature between 7.5 and 11..

Wish I was There................................

Malteser Monkey
02-01-2014, 11:10
Lovely today ! Cold but clear blue skies nothing like what we've had over the festive period

But now we are back at work .........

Santiago
02-01-2014, 17:58
Yet another nice sunny day down here. A bit breezy and clouding over later, but no complaints. Top temp 10.8C (51.4F). Supposed to be having heavy rain and gales overnight tonight and with tidal surges too. High tide round here is in less than an hour so I don't think we have much to worry about tonight.

melm
02-01-2014, 19:18
Lovely sunshine here today and nice breeze. Cloudy in the late afternoon and wind getting up now. Top temp 10c (50F).
Hope you're having a lovely time out there melm. Tip back a large glass of red for me, would you, and I'll put on all the webcams I can think of while toasting my toes by the fire!!! Happy New Year!

got glass of the red stuff just ready and I will drink a toast to you all to welcome in 2014. we are having lovely weather here and at times its a bit too hot ...How dare I complain:crazy: my granddaughters are loving it playing in the pool most of the time. they go home on Monday to get back to school. hope this nice weather lasts for them.;)

warbey
02-01-2014, 21:59
got glass of the red stuff just ready and I will drink a toast to you all to welcome in 2014. we are having lovely weather here and at times its a bit too hot ...How dare I complain:crazy: my granddaughters are loving it playing in the pool most of the time. they go home on Monday to get back to school. hope this nice weather lasts for them.;)

Glad Your Weather is so good.

It's Years since it's been too hot for Me.....

I hope it does last for the Kids, and You too, come to think of it.

Its not been bad here Today. Like double M weather.

Around 11 and not too bright.

Very little Rain though.

Tonights Flood Warnings for Very High Tides. As high as 1990 - something. Wind forecast too.

JaBBa
03-01-2014, 12:23
Pictures taken from a webcams @ New Brighton on the Wirral, forecast SSW winds 29mph gusts 44mph,showers....

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9325/kbc5.jpg

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3255/unne.jpg

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2014, 12:31
Wow pretty fierce

very very cold here and gusty

JaBBa
03-01-2014, 13:39
High tide now 10.10mtr,notice carpark & prom cover by tide....

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7558/a4ff.jpg

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2014, 13:54
Good grief !

that's really only round the corner from me ! and our sea is a calm as anything

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

JaBBa
03-01-2014, 14:24
Good grief !

that's really only round the corner from me ! and our sea is a calm as anything

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

Must be the mountains sheltering the the sea....

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2014, 14:42
apparently someone who has just been out lunchtime says near where we work the tide is about as high as it can get before it floods

JaBBa
03-01-2014, 14:50
South Wales will be hit the worst.....

LLANGENNITH WEBCAM

http://www.gowerlive.co.uk/webcams/llangennith-webcam

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2014, 15:04
in the news it says we may have snow tomorrow morning and it is colder here now !

Actually on our mountains back at home - not here - we have snow already !

JaBBa
03-01-2014, 15:18
Clean up & back to normal.....

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2787/rmpp.JPG

Malteser Monkey
03-01-2014, 15:46
now it's getting a bit more wavey round here ! my here not your here:D:wave: