PDA

View Full Version : Today's weather in the UK, as reported by Tenerife Forum members...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Santiago
22-08-2012, 20:43
good on you girl - large glass waiting for in the vault Warbs got it sorted

Oh, wow, you are really kind to me! I'll bring down some brandy snaps and custard creams to help it go down!
Ta, MM!

Malteser Monkey
22-08-2012, 21:03
Oh, wow, you are really kind to me! I'll bring down some brandy snaps and custard creams to help it go down!
Ta, MM!

thank Warbs hun nite nitex off to have a bit of B&B pudding

macdonald5
23-08-2012, 07:09
Dry ,breezy and cool here Autumnal after our non summer!!!
Roll on Tenerife visits

LUCKY
23-08-2012, 08:55
its cool overcast here but things will brighten up later when i visit the bank, i was putting away the drinking glasses last night and discovered £422 in change allready sorted in bags forgot i had that , so today is going to be a good day:jumping:

macdonald5
23-08-2012, 09:06
its cool overcast here but things will brighten up later when i visit the bank, i was putting away the drinking glasses last night and discovered £422 in change allready sorted in bags forgot i had that , so today is going to be a good day:jumping:

Great start to day then despite the weather !!!??

LUCKY
23-08-2012, 11:11
Great start to day then despite the weather !!!?? been to the bank weather as improved gave a donation to a charity, and my goodness i benefitted because the total coinage actualy came to £442:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2012, 11:33
been to the bank weather as improved gave a donation to a charity, and my goodness i benefitted because the total coinage actualy came to £442:jumping:

So lunch is on you Lucky - nice one ta !:cheeky:

overcast here booooo

LUCKY
23-08-2012, 14:25
So lunch is on you Lucky - nice one ta !:cheeky:

overcast here booooo just noticed the time bit late for lunch , Guess dinner must be on me:tiphat:

Santiago
23-08-2012, 15:35
just noticed the time bit late for lunch , Guess dinner must be on me:tiphat:

Gosh, you have done well, Lucky. I only ever find old pennies!

Some showers down here today although they are light. Think your Llandudno cam is out of date, MM, as it shows blue sky but the rain radar shows extra heavy showers up there at the moment!!!

Malteser Monkey
23-08-2012, 20:04
Gosh, you have done well, Lucky. I only ever find old pennies!

Some showers down here today although they are light. Think your Llandudno cam is out of date, MM, as it shows blue sky but the rain radar shows extra heavy showers up there at the moment!!!

Might do hun - not in work so not bovvered bought over there for now hun :cheeky:

just been really cloudy here...........washing done and ready to put out:spin:

LUCKY
24-08-2012, 11:02
Good morning,weather was wet at 0900hrs , decided to paint the kitchen, tidied every thing away and my goodness me its now sunny outside, goes to show i am not much cop at predicting the weather,:wave:

Malteser Monkey
24-08-2012, 11:05
Good morning,weather was wet at 0900hrs , decided to paint the kitchen, tidied every thing away and my goodness me its now sunny outside, goes to show i am not much cop at predicting the weather,:wave:

I feel knackd just reading that:cheeky:

Sunny here nice and warm

Santiago
24-08-2012, 22:31
Showers here on and off, and at times more on than off! Thank goodness I finished mowing the grass yesterday!!!!!!
(Could we have a grass mowing smiley, please?)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2012, 11:04
Mist and rain - and much cooler !

Santiago
25-08-2012, 15:42
Mist and rain - and much cooler !

Monsoon down here! Noah has just signed in!!!!!!

:old:

slipperysam
25-08-2012, 15:54
Epic thunderstorm over Oxford right now, someone has upset Thor.. Fork lightning, sheet lightning and of course rain. Roll on 2 weeks today :wave:

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2012, 16:00
Monsoon down here! Noah has just signed in!!!!!!

:old:

Epic thunderstorm over Oxford right now, someone has upset Thor.. Fork lightning, sheet lightning and of course rain. Roll on 2 weeks today :wave:

Yes looking bad pretty much everywhere

We have a lot of the Peter Kay stuff - fine rain that soaks you through...then a downpour

Click on this link then select the lightning option

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/observations/?tab=map&map=Rainfall

Santiago
25-08-2012, 16:03

We have a lot of the Peter Kay stuff - fine rain that soaks you through...then a downpour

Yes, well it's nearly on its way now so, hopefully, we shall have a fine evening!!

slipperysam
25-08-2012, 16:15

Or have a look at this site, great for viewing live lightning strikes..

http://http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm (http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm)

Sam.

macdonald5
25-08-2012, 16:25
Yes, well it's nearly on its way now so, hopefully, we shall have a fine evening!!

Started off decent morning here but soon turned very wet ,chucking down and very dark just now

LUCKY
26-08-2012, 10:14
fine but cloudy here in yorkshire , just read in the sunday times that we spend 3 years of our life talking about the weather, so i think this could be my last post, i want to talk more about the weather when i get older speak to you all next when i get my telegram from the queen ,:wave:

Malteser Monkey
26-08-2012, 11:47
fine but cloudy here in yorkshire , just read in the sunday times that we spend 3 years of our life talking about the weather, so i think this could be my last post, i want to talk more about the weather when i get older speak to you all next when i get my telegram from the queen ,:wave:

Ahh but we're not talking - we's typing

Sun out - yipeeeeeeeeee (not for long tho)

macdonald5
26-08-2012, 17:07
Ahh but we're not talking - we's typing

Sun out - yipeeeeeeeeee (not for long tho)

Good day here too , dry with bit of sunshine but darkening over now so could do anything soon !

Santiago
26-08-2012, 18:28
Yep, same here for most of the day. Dull now, but still dry and all the washing done and dried and put away -Ole'

macdonald5
27-08-2012, 07:21
Yep, same here for most of the day. Dull now, but still dry and all the washing done and dried and put away -Ole'

Black and very wet start to week here in Bonnie Scotland and to be even wetter if forecast correct
Cheery thought for Monday morning?!!

Ed3229
27-08-2012, 08:04
Bright in Hampshire and should hit a dizzy 21deg......But showers are due.

LUCKY
27-08-2012, 09:39
Dry in Yorkshire with slight breeze (strange does the weather know its Bank holiday) Have a good day everyone:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 11:35
Howling winds and chucking it down - nice for a Bank Hol:cry:

Santiago
27-08-2012, 11:44
Howling winds and chucking it down - nice for a Bank Hol:cry:

Rain stopped here briefly, MM, but have you seen what's coming? Light the fire, cook the dinner and hibernate for the rest of the day!! By the way, can't get into your Llandudno screen at all at the moment - it must have been overcome by the weather, or was it a tidal surge?

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 11:54
Rain stopped here briefly, MM, but have you seen what's coming? Light the fire, cook the dinner and hibernate for the rest of the day!! By the way, can't get into your Llandudno screen at all at the moment - it must have been overcome by the weather, or was it a tidal surge?

I'll have a check on it - just having brekkie hun

Santiago
27-08-2012, 11:57
I'll have a check on it - just having brekkie hun

Sorry, forgot you were on your hols - was awake at 6.30am as usual, it's one of the joys being married to a farmer!!!!!!!

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 12:11
Sorry, forgot you were on your hols - was awake at 6.30am as usual, it's one of the joys being married to a farmer!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/sites/webcams//pages/ogwen.shtml

the valley over the back of us !

Llandudno cam working but it looks very mild over that side and no wind

A Farmer - so always early mornings ! I am normally up 6ish when working so making the most of lies in

Santiago
27-08-2012, 14:57
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/sites/webcams//pages/ogwen.shtml

the valley over the back of us !

Llandudno cam working but it looks very mild over that side and no wind

A Farmer - so always early mornings ! I am normally up 6ish when working so making the most of lies in

Well, that's a very nice camera - or would be if the valley wasn't shrouded in rain! Still can't get a connection to Llandudno even though I have tried it on both IE and Google. Never mind, I don't suppose you can see anything anyway. It's just stopped raining here, but only for about ten minutes I should think, so must go over and clean the tourer showers, unless they just stood out in the rain with a bar of soap!!!!!!!

Malteser Monkey
27-08-2012, 15:08
Well, that's a very nice camera - or would be if the valley wasn't shrouded in rain! Still can't get a connection to Llandudno even though I have tried it on both IE and Google. Never mind, I don't suppose you can see anything anyway. It's just stopped raining here, but only for about ten minutes I should think, so must go over and clean the tourer showers, unless they just stood out in the rain with a bar of soap!!!!!!!

I think you'd better suggest it save on the cleaning - chucking it down now - horrible, glad I never made any plans - just to stay in and mope about !

Malteser Monkey
28-08-2012, 12:20
Sunny and warm whooooooooooopie:lots-jumping::mexicanwave:

macdonald5
28-08-2012, 14:13

Dry and very breezy here now after heavy rain earlier,great Scottish summer !!?:crazy:

LUCKY
28-08-2012, 14:49

same here in Yorkshire :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
28-08-2012, 14:56
same here in Yorkshire :tiphat:

yup so far so good

Looking a bit rough round Ecky and John01's regions:cheeky:

Santiago
28-08-2012, 21:37
yup so far so good

There's no answer to that!!!

Nice and warm and sunny down here and a lovely breeze to get the washing nice and dry!!!!!

macdonald5
29-08-2012, 07:22
Nice and warm and sunny down here and a lovely breeze to get the washing nice and dry!!!!![/QUOTE]

Black sky here and been chucking down all night ,tumble drier for washing today again !!!

Ed3229
29-08-2012, 07:25
Rain...........:( In Hampshire...

kingbaker
29-08-2012, 10:49
Wet and windy here in Brumingumshire, suposed to dry up a little this afternoon.........according to the WATERFORECAST :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
29-08-2012, 14:15
Black sky here and been chucking down all night ,tumble drier for washing today again !!!

Same here but the sun's out now

macdonald5
30-08-2012, 07:37
Same here but the sun's out now

Bit brighter and dry here after yesterday's torrential downpours & thunder and lighting !!

LUCKY
30-08-2012, 10:17
wet here in yorkshire hopefully will clear away later, hope tomorrow will be better of on a cruise, still no flat cap and ferret smiley on here, whats the world comming to?:tiphat:

kingbaker
30-08-2012, 10:57
Good Morning!!..................Windy and about to be wet , here n Brumingumshire!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

I didn't see the waterforecast for today yet!!:shy::ashamed:

Malteser Monkey
30-08-2012, 11:22
Good Morning!!..................Windy and about to be wet , here n Brumingumshire!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

I didn't see the waterforecast for today yet!!:shy::ashamed:

Don't think we really need one anymore:cheeky:

same again here damp and drizzly

Santiago
30-08-2012, 11:26

Sunny here with some cloud and an occasional sprinkle but the rain gauge is only showing about 0.2mm since last night!!

macdonald5
30-08-2012, 19:21

Ohh you poor things, we've had a lovely dry day with bit of sunshine - must be our turn for a day of summer??

LUCKY
31-08-2012, 08:14
started off lovely here in yorkshire hope the good weather spreads for my cruise, and as quoted by MM somewhere else OPERATION NOAH, does not have to be implemented still no flatcap cap and ferret smiley :sailor2:

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2012, 09:44
Off you go now Lucky shop ahoy and all that ! have a good time

Ecky Thump
31-08-2012, 09:52
:scotland:It looks like we are going to have another warm and sunny day here on the West Coast of Jockland.:sunny:

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2012, 10:50
yup so far so good

only mentioned you the other day Ecks - how is John ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:scotland:It looks like we are going to have another warm and sunny day here on the West Coast of Jockland.:sunny:

Sunny here but has really cooled down - a wee nip in the airrrrr

Santiago
31-08-2012, 11:56
Sun, sun, sun!!!!!!!

Ecky Thump
31-08-2012, 12:21
only mentioned you the other day Ecks - how is John ?

Sunny here but has really cooled down - a wee nip in the airrrrr

I haven't heard sight nor sound from John for ages, I shall try to contact him.

The weather here has had a change of mind, its now :rain: and I am :( , but in 24 Days time I will be :sunburn: and :trink: in the :sunshine:!!

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2012, 12:56
I haven't heard sight nor sound from John for ages, I shall try to contact him.

The weather here has had a change of mind, its now :rain: and I am :( , but in 24 Days time I will be :sunburn: and :trink: in the :sunshine:!!

Lucky you ! Hope you have a lovely time - Carol going with you :cheeky::laugh:

say Hi to John hope all is well with him and family

macdonald5
01-09-2012, 07:29
Dark and drizzly here in our bit of Scotland, yuck day !! Least it's the weekend

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2012, 10:15
overcast here - not raining yet............got a big load of washing to put out sp hope it stays clear

Wonder what it's like in Lucky Land today - wherever he is

We need a bit more round the Country input - anyone else give us an update ?

TOTO 99
01-09-2012, 11:21
WARRINGTON = SCORCHIO :sunburn: :cheers:

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2012, 12:17
WARRINGTON = SCORCHIO :sunburn: :cheers:

Really - I'm on me way !:cheeky:

kingbaker
01-09-2012, 15:23
Really - I'm on me way !:cheeky:

Fluffy white clouds and sunshine here in Brum:hello:

Sorry I'm late Monkey!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2012, 15:28
Fluffy white clouds and sunshine here in Brum:hello:

Sorry I'm late Monkey!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

that's ok you're forgiven - t least you bovvered to turn up :whistle::cheeky:

macdonald5
02-09-2012, 10:04
that's ok you're forgiven - t least you bovvered to turn up :whistle::cheeky:

Where are you MM? Having lazy Sunday morning?!!

Was grey and dull here earlier but now looking brighter and drier, yippee get washing outside quick

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2012, 11:32
Where are you MM? Having lazy Sunday morning?!!

Was grey and dull here earlier but now looking brighter and drier, yippee get washing outside quick

I'm here been washing and cleaning:whistle::whistle:

Come on Sundays are for lying in specially after all that pizza and red wine last night :yum: have you been down in the Vault

macdonald5
02-09-2012, 11:40
I'm here been washing and cleaning:whistle::whistle:

Come on Sundays are for lying in specially after all that pizza and red wine last night :yum: have you been down in the Vault

Ok let you off on Sundays
We missed the pizza but red wine good:cheers2:
Will venture down later, need to find a present for new baby Bella (my friend's second granddaughter
Weather ok here now

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2012, 12:06
Ok let you off on Sundays
We missed the pizza but red wine good:cheers2:
Will venture down later, need to find a present for new baby Bella (my friend's second granddaughter
Weather ok here now

Always better later - round about wine time !

Santiago
02-09-2012, 14:27
A dull and slightly drizzly morning. No washing out today, MM, the caravan stuff will have to wait until it improves! Not looking to bad on the Llandudno webcam but some lowering cloud on the Ogwen valley!

kingbaker
02-09-2012, 15:56
A dull and slightly drizzly morning. No washing out today, MM, the caravan stuff will have to wait until it improves! Not looking to bad on the Llandudno webcam but some lowering cloud on the Ogwen valley!

More fluffy white clouds and sunshine here in Brum

Absolutely lookin' forward tooooooo puttin' ooot me washin'....................IN YOUR FLIPPIN' DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2012, 16:21

More fluffy white clouds and sunshine here in Brum

Absolutely lookin' forward tooooooo puttin' ooot me washin'....................IN YOUR FLIPPIN' DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

You wouldn't have a clue KB:cheeky:

Sun's out now Santi

macdonald5
02-09-2012, 17:43
Always better later - round about wine time !

What time is wine o'clock then ??

Weather been good here (to keep on topic !!)

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2012, 18:50
What time is wine o'clock then ??

Weather been good here (to keep on topic !!)

bout 30 mins ago !:wine::wine::wine:

macdonald5
02-09-2012, 20:51
bout 30 mins ago !:wine::wine::wine:

Just as well the bottle was opened then !!

Santiago
02-09-2012, 22:48
You wouldn't have a clue KB:cheeky:

Sun's out now Santi

Not here it wasn't - didn't see a single glimpse all day!! It was just dull with drizzle on and off!!

macdonald5
03-09-2012, 08:41
Not here it wasn't - didn't see a single glimpse all day!! It was just dull with drizzle on and off!!

Dry here at minute but dull, rain forecast for West Scotland and although we Central might catch the rain

Ed3229
03-09-2012, 09:11
Dry here at minute but dull, rain forecast for West Scotland and although we Central might catch the rain

Sunny here in Hampshire.......

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2012, 09:35
Mornings

Back in work and a clear sunny day - could be a bit of a scorcher later

TYPICAL !

kingbaker
03-09-2012, 21:10
Yep a scorcher today in BRUM MM, and you'll be glad to hear that me washin's all dry and ironed thanks.:D:D:D:D

Santiago
03-09-2012, 22:24
Dry here all day too, although some misty cloud in the late afternoon. A real Autumnal feel at 7.30 this morning, but it soon warmed up and became quite hot by mid-afternoon.:sunshine::sunshine:

LUCKY
03-09-2012, 22:32
could not find a thread reporting on todays cruising weather all i can report is calm lovely waters a nice shade of blue please bare in mind i maybe be colour blind or as some say should have gone to Specsavers :sailor2:

macdonald5
04-09-2012, 08:01
Lovely blue sky and sunny here in our wee part of Scottishland

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2012, 10:05
Cooler was raining but not at the mo

Santiago
04-09-2012, 21:58
Dull all day here and some drizzly bits at times! Forecast for tomorrow is good though!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY
04-09-2012, 22:02
as been a lovely day here in yorkshire cut the lawns and trimmed part of the edge wife was also out sunbathing

macdonald5
05-09-2012, 08:17
Decent looking morning here ,coolish 10 degrees at moment Definate autumnal morning

LUCKY
05-09-2012, 10:17
Weather fantastic here in Yorkshire yet again sunny warm and a little blustery, i read in paper that the indian summer may last while october, have a good day everyone :sunny:

Santiago
05-09-2012, 10:30
Hot and sunny here too, Lucky. Just going to hang out the next load of washing in case everything changes!!!!!

carronlee
05-09-2012, 11:57
Hot Hot Hot, inn sunny Ilfracombe, Devon. But i am sat in work :(

Malteser Monkey
05-09-2012, 12:11
as been a lovely day here in yorkshire cut the lawns and trimmed part of the edge wife was also out sunbathing

You leave yourself wide open don't you . :cheeky::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

ok here - bit of cloud and sun....no trimming of hedges for me

LUCKY
05-09-2012, 12:25
You leave yourself wide open don't you . :cheeky::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

ok here - bit of cloud and sun....no trimming of hedges for me OPEN WIDE OOPS see what mean me flatcap got in me eyes not to mention where the ferret was :laugh:

macdonald5
06-09-2012, 17:08
Weather here in our part of the country ........mingin'
Dull, wet and horrid !!

LUCKY
06-09-2012, 17:51
been beautiful weather all day i have been in the garden shredding ( S -H-R-E-D-D-I-N-G) That was for my dear friend MM dont want you twisting my words again, :nono:

been beautiful weather all day i have been in the garden shredding ( S -H-R-E-D-D-I-N-G) That was for my dear friend MM dont want you twisting my words again, :nono:

kingbaker
06-09-2012, 20:00
Dry hot and sunny here in Brum.

Sad to report the following............... Posters out two weeks ago advertising Christmas Parties. Book now to avoid being dis-appointed!!!! YUK!!!!

Brussels sprouts .............Big bags avail in Brum veg market

BRRRRR!!!! I can feel the autumn coming on.:lol:

macdonald5
07-09-2012, 07:20
Dark, wet yuck morning here but at least it's Friday x

LUCKY
07-09-2012, 09:30
but at least it's Friday ,pleasent morning here in yorkshire sunny dry slight breeze looks like another good day , Dont the weekends come round so fast :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2012, 09:35
bit chilly at the mo but Sunny !

Suej
07-09-2012, 12:38

Heard you the first time!:laugh:

LUCKY
07-09-2012, 12:41
Heard you the first time!:laugh: that was for my friend MM still nice weather here although a little cloudy:sunnycloudy:

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2012, 13:06
that was for my friend MM still nice weather here although a little cloudy:sunnycloudy:

ahhh thanks

what pray tell were you shredding ?

LUCKY
07-09-2012, 13:26
ahhh thanks

what pray tell were you shredding ? i was shredding many tree loppings and and the offcuts of when i pollarded the trees a few years ago spent over 8 hours doing that job ,just so its not off topic its still sunshiny here and a little breeze,:sunshine:

macdonald5
08-09-2012, 07:35
Bright ,dry,cool and decent looking sky here at minute
Hope it stays for weekend

LUCKY
08-09-2012, 10:11
Sunny in yorkshire looking good slight breeze, should be able to do the fruit picking today in the orchard.Have a good day everyone :tiphat:

kingbaker
08-09-2012, 21:18
A nice scorcher here in Brum........................shorts and peanut smugglers everywhere:D

macdonald5
09-09-2012, 08:03
Good looking morning here after pretty low temp during night - only 8 degrees at minute and outside furniture dew covered

LUCKY
09-09-2012, 09:59
Lovely start to the day here in Yorkshire,The farmer stopped his combinding at about 2am. reckon today he will start bailing, not a cloud in the sky,

Santiago
09-09-2012, 15:19
Dry but mostly dull down here, although the sun does show through from time to time.

We've finished our combining and will hope to finish the final cut of silage in the next sunny spell.

LUCKY
10-09-2012, 09:53
cloud cover today,:sunnycloudy: a little more breezy and cooler than yesterday, today

Malteser Monkey
10-09-2012, 09:57
it's dull overcast but warm !

kingbaker
10-09-2012, 17:18
it's dull overcast but warm !

Same here in BRUM!!!! :wave:

Santiago
10-09-2012, 21:09
Same here in BRUM!!!! :wave:

And here! :hello:

Malteser Monkey
11-09-2012, 09:09
Freezin' this morning blowing a gale and raining on and off:shiver

LUCKY
11-09-2012, 09:39
cleared up a little here , its looking bright and breezy hope its not a cold wind, have a good day everyone.

Malteser Monkey
11-09-2012, 09:47
cleared up a little here , its looking bright and breezy hope its not a cold wind, have a good day everyone.

We would say Brass Monkey's so would you say Brass Ferret's then:cheeky:

LUCKY
11-09-2012, 09:55

should i wear my cap or will the wind blow it off ?

Malteser Monkey
11-09-2012, 10:30
should i wear my cap or will the wind blow it off ?

some clothes and a jacket would be better me finks:D

kingbaker
11-09-2012, 14:02

The sun is still shining on me......here in Brum. as always!!!!!!!!!:hello:

Santiago
11-09-2012, 14:55
A bit dull from time to time; a bit cloudy from time to time; a bit sunny from time to time, and an occasional teeny sprinkle from time to time!

macdonald5
12-09-2012, 08:54
Bit dull and damp outside at minute but heh ho !!!

LUCKY
12-09-2012, 09:01
38083809 Grey here and a little breezy, rain is forecast, have a good day everyone.

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2012, 10:33
same old same old here, wonder what the weather is like in Cobbydale - is that Lancashire or Yorkshire sorry guys, just woken up:respect:

Santiago
12-09-2012, 13:46
Dull and damp here with occasional heavy showers. My washing machine died yesterday and the washing has been on the line since mid-afternoon and has been rinsed by the rain on numerous occasions since then!

LUCKY
12-09-2012, 13:50
same old same old here, wonder what the weather is like in Cobbydale - is that Lancashire or Yorkshire sorry guys, just woken up:respect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LodXl6a2RjQ 3811

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2012, 22:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LodXl6a2RjQ 3811

will look at this tomorrow - what happened to Sir Rudiness of Cobbydale ? LOL

kingbaker
13-09-2012, 21:52
:wave:;) A sunny but a bit chilly in Brum at 7.00 am warmer later on. Nice all day afterwards!!! :wave::wave:

LUCKY
14-09-2012, 08:52
:flatcap:Sunny periods but short sunny periods , very breezy cloudy, 14c at moment forecast says no rain , :feret:

kingbaker
14-09-2012, 10:21
Sun still shining on me in Brum.:cheeky:

macdonald5
14-09-2012, 13:18
Strong gale force winds here all night but easing bit now ,low temp and rain showers at time

Santiago
14-09-2012, 17:36
Dull morning, sunny afternoon!

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2012, 12:47
Beautiful today then it looks that way across the country !:D

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 13:10

Its lovely here sunshine non stop, been out in garden working, but aint been:hedge: :feret::flatcap:

macdonald5
15-09-2012, 14:53

Yes MM, decent here too bit blustery wind but dry and bit o sun at times

Santiago
15-09-2012, 16:19
Lovely morning, dull afternoon - the opposite of yesterday!!

LUCKY
16-09-2012, 10:15
:feret:was dark earlier but now sunshine and cloud 19 deg:flatcap:

macdonald5
16-09-2012, 10:43
Grey and wet here and only 12 degrees at least the wind has calmed

Santiago
16-09-2012, 22:19
Nice start, dull middle and nice ending!! At least it's dry - and warm 20C!!

LUCKY
17-09-2012, 09:28
its wonderful here sunny slight breeze ,according to the lady at the BBC we are in for agood day,:flatcap::feret:

Carol55
17-09-2012, 09:48
It could be described as "Inclement weather" here today, but I would say its "Piddling Down"!!:rain:

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2012, 10:43
It could be described as "Inclement weather" here today, but I would say its "Piddling Down"!!:rain:

Blinkin' 'Eck !

chilly and sunny here - what would you call that Carroll ?:D

macdonald5
17-09-2012, 10:50
Blinkin' 'Eck !

chilly and sunny here - what would you call that Carroll ?:D

Blinkin' Lucky MM !!
Grey,windy and heavy blustery showers here in our area

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2012, 10:56
Blinkin' Lucky MM !!
Grey,windy and heavy blustery showers here in our area

I bet it's on it's way down !

LUCKY
17-09-2012, 11:46
I bet it's on it's way down ! oh no its not !!! ooops aint pantomime season yet sorry Double M:feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2012, 11:52
oh no its not !!! ooops aint pantomime season yet sorry Double M:feret::feret:

Behind you ! oh yes you're right ... oh no you're not

see what you've started

Santiago
17-09-2012, 21:52
Sunshine and cloud down here, and still quite warm!

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2012, 09:23
Cold today showers on and off

We had funder and lightening last night:scared:

LUCKY
18-09-2012, 10:24
Cold today showers on and off

We had funder and lightening last night:scared:

Well we didn't. We had a peacefull night, you will have to stop attending them rock concerts DOUBLE M:flatcap: its sunny cloudy and breezy here no rain:flatcap::feret:

Santiago
18-09-2012, 14:26
Sunny/cloudy/breezy - and the washing machine has been mended so it's all perfect for hanging things out today!

LUCKY
19-09-2012, 09:22
Today
19 Sep Hi : 14°
Lo : 8°
Partly Cloudy Wind 15 mph WNWHumidity 61%Precip chance : 50% Well thats the Forecast . so lets see if met office speak with forked tounge.Sunny at moment :flatcap::feret:

Santiago
19-09-2012, 21:45
Warm and sunny in Cornwall and Devon!!

LUCKY
20-09-2012, 08:24
Light Showers9°CFeels like: 8°CBarometer 1017 mb Dewpoint 8°C Humidity 93% Visibility 4 miles Rainfall in Last hr Not Available Rainfall in Last 24 Hrs Not Available Wind 5 mph SW Sunrise 06:49 Sunset 19:08 UV Index 0 Low Raining at the moment. Here in Yorkshire :flatcap::feret:

macdonald5
20-09-2012, 08:33
Heavy rain overnight and continuing
Dark and cool 8 degrees here in mid Scotland

LUCKY
20-09-2012, 08:51
Dark and cool 8 degrees here in mid Scotland Will you be going Skiing in the Cairngorms today ?:snowflake:

Ecky Thump
20-09-2012, 09:02
Dark and cool 8 degrees here in mid Scotland

It's much the same here on the West Coast, plus we have a "Lazy Wind" blowing.:cold:

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2012, 09:02
Ooooo cold today and very dark this morning

Who else thinks we are going to be in for a bad winter - I just have a feeling in me waters:D

Good Morning everyone

macdonald5
20-09-2012, 14:12
Will you be going Skiing in the Cairngorms today ?:snowflake:

Nah will give that a miss this week,if gets any colder will manage skis on the decking here !!!
Frost on cars yesterday morning :shiver:shiver

LUCKY
21-09-2012, 09:07
Been out to check the seaweed for idication of todays weather (thats the benefit of living near the sea) Its cool and wet but should improve later,:flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
21-09-2012, 09:18
OOk who has snow - I've heard there's some snow on high grounds ??

TOTO 99
21-09-2012, 09:51
Warrington = Slashio...:rain:

Malteser Monkey
21-09-2012, 10:11
Warrington = Slashio...:rain:

Que chuck ?

TOTO 99
21-09-2012, 10:53
Que chuck ?

Slashing down........cleared up a bit now though!

Malteser Monkey
21-09-2012, 11:29
Slashing down........cleared up a bit now though!

gotchya - as opposed to Scorchio !:D

macdonald5
22-09-2012, 08:18
Lovely bright frosty morning here
-2 degrees on our back fence brr brr
Thank heavens for under cover shopping!

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2012, 08:22
Lovely bright frosty morning here
-2 degrees on our back fence brr brr
Thank heavens for under cover shopping!

Too true hun

sunny clear blue skies but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:shiver

LUCKY
22-09-2012, 08:32
Been out and cheked the pine cone,(thats the beauty of living near a forest) It's 4 deg sunny and cool ,with clear skies.have a good day everyone,:flatcap::feret:

Harmonicaman
22-09-2012, 08:38
Been out and checked the pine cone,(thats the beauty of living near a forest) It's 4 deg sunny and cool ,with clear skies.have a good day everyone,:flatcap::feret:

I've got a stone that does that LUCKY!

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/harmonicaman_photos/Capture_zpsdd1f4a16.png

LUCKY
22-09-2012, 08:48
I've got a stone that does that LUCKY!

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/harmonicaman_photos/Capture_zpsdd1f4a16.png I was thinking of purchasing one those after i read your'e post, But seeing i am a Yorkshire man , aint spending my money on that, I will move to Ilkley moor :flatcap::feret: just to keep on topic .Its stilly clear blue skies here.

Malteser Monkey
22-09-2012, 09:00
Been out and cheked the pine cone,(thats the beauty of living near a forest) It's 4 deg sunny and cool ,with clear skies.have a good day everyone,:flatcap::feret:

is there anything you don't live near to ? well apart from Tenerife ?:D

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2012, 14:12
Ello

what's happening around the country ?

Getting very windy here just waiting for the rain !

Santi looks like it's been bad down your way

Santiago
23-09-2012, 16:47
Ello
what's happening around the country ?
Getting very windy here just waiting for the rain !
Santi looks like it's been bad down your way

Not too bad, MM, just a heavy drizzle which comes and goes! Not much breeze either, but it's supposed to get worse tonight! Looks like it's just missing you at the moment although it's a bit cloudy over the Orme!

Ed3229
24-09-2012, 09:15
its raining cows and elephants in Hampshire....

Malteser Monkey
24-09-2012, 09:32
Just don't know how to describe today - YUCK !

LUCKY
24-09-2012, 10:08
Just don't know how to describe today - YUCK ! Well i can describe the weather a little better. Light Showers9°CFeels like: 6°CBarometer 990 mb Dewpoint 9°C Humidity 100% Visibility 0 miles Rainfall in Last hr Not Available Rainfall in Last 24 Hrs Not Available Wind 15 mph ENE Sunrise 06:57 Sunset 18:59 UV Index 0 Low (thats the benefit of living near a weather station) The lady as gone in and the man is out holding an umbrella :flatcap::feret:

Carol55
24-09-2012, 10:21
Just don't know how to describe today - YUCK !

Thats Ok, as I shall be in Tenerife tomorrow!!:fpull:

PS. I have checked Ecky's pockets, he has packed perfectly, his wallet and credit cards are there.:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
24-09-2012, 10:32
Thats Ok, as I shall be in Tenerife tomorrow!!:fpull:

PS. I have checked Ecky's pockets, he has packed perfectly, his wallet and credit cards are there.:devil2:

Have you checked their expiry dates tho Carol - just a little advice, better safe than sorry:D

Santiago
24-09-2012, 14:09
Sunshine and showers and a stiff breeze!

:washing:

macdonald5
24-09-2012, 14:22
Absolute yuck here!!!! Heavy rain, strong wind and very dark and storm warning for later
At least it was a decent weekend

Ed3229
24-09-2012, 16:24
Sun is out in Hampshire but its very windy.............

LUCKY
24-09-2012, 17:23
:feret:At my weather station in Yorkshire the Man is still out holding his umbrella:flatcap:

LUCKY
25-09-2012, 09:27
:feret:Todays weather in Yorkshire 10:00 Light Showers 7° 3° 18 mph SSW 93% 98% ////13:00 Showers 7° 3° 18 mph S 100% 98% ///16:00 Rain 8° 5° 16 mph S 90% 99% ///19:00 Showers 9° 6° 9 mph SSE 90% 98% ///22:00 Showers 9° 7° 7 mph SE 94% 97% So it looks like the man with the brolly will be stood out all day .At my local weather station:flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2012, 10:13
OMG Floods ! Trains not running it's a nightmare - hasn't stopped raining since Sunday !

is everyone ok ?

LUCKY
25-09-2012, 10:16
:feret:
OMG Floods ! Trains not running it's a nightmare - hasn't stopped raining since Sunday !

is everyone ok ? Thanks for asking we are ok in this little part of yorkshire :flatcap: still raining here though

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2012, 10:29
phew thanks lucky - had a feeling we'd all been washed away ?:swimming::sailing:

TOTO 99
25-09-2012, 10:35
Extra Slashio here again..:rain:

And if that's not bad enough I'm off to north wales in a min to look at a pub that's been flooded....
Sunny Prestatyn here we come..:sunshine:

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2012, 10:36
Extra Slashio here again..:rain:

And if that's not bad enough I'm off to north wales in a min to look at a pub that's been flooded....
Sunny Prestatyn here we come..:sunshine:

I'll swim down and meet you for lunch !:D

Santiago
25-09-2012, 10:58
I'll swim down and meet you for lunch !:D

Looking a bit gloomy up your way, MM. Sunshine and showers down here and getting lots of exercise hanging out the washing - and then bringing it in again, etc., etc. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/running-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2012, 11:06
Looking a bit gloomy up your way, MM. Sunshine and showers down here and getting lots of exercise hanging out the washing - and then bringing it in again, etc., etc. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/running-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

hmm yes

macdonald5
25-09-2012, 14:05

is everyone ok ?

We OK here thanx but 10ft trampoline was running up our wee street this morning towards our wall and car!! Ours OK but 3 cars got in it's way
Defo stormy here x
Keep safe everyone

Malteser Monkey
25-09-2012, 14:09
We OK here thanx but 10ft trampoline was running up our wee street this morning towards our wall and car!! Ours OK but 3 cars got in it's way
Defo stormy here x
Keep safe everyone

I remember someone posting a video of something similar last time there were high winds - a runaway trampoline

macdonald5
25-09-2012, 14:18
I remember someone posting a video of something similar last time there were high winds - a runaway trampoline

Yes we've laughed before at radio report of similar but was not so funny this morning when I saw it hurdling up our narrow street !! Cars in a few drives

Santiago
25-09-2012, 17:16
Sorry that you have such bad weather north of us. At the moment all is quiet here and the sun is shining, however having looked at the rain radar http://www.weathercast.co.uk/radar/united-kingdom.html?tx_mgradarplayer_pi1[focusCity]=Padstow;-4.94174;50.53746 I don't think it will last much longer!!

macdonald5
25-09-2012, 17:28
Sorry that you have such bad weather north of us. At the moment all is quiet here and the sun is shining, however having looked at the rain radar http://www.weathercast.co.uk/radar/united-kingdom.html?tx_mgradarplayer_pi1[focusCity]=Padstow;-4.94174;50.53746 I don't think it will last much longer!!

Yes bit wild earlier but calmer at minute, Cornwall was forecast to be bit rough too, glad forecast missed you for now. Keep safe x

LUCKY
25-09-2012, 17:30
Sorry that you have such bad weather north of us. At the moment all is quiet here and the sun is shining, however having looked at the rain radar http://www.weathercast.co.uk/radar/united-kingdom.html?tx_mgradarplayer_pi1[focusCity]=Padstow;-4.94174;50.53746 I don't think it will last much longer!! Been watching you radar link for last ten minutes. Thank you so much for that. I no longer have to stand up and look out of the window towards my weather station.
Where no doubt the lady is inside and the man is still out holding his umberella!!!!! :flatcap::feret:

kingbaker
25-09-2012, 19:13
phew thanks lucky - had a feeling we'd all been washed away ?:swimming::sailing:

Wet and windy today in Brumington. Not as heavy as was expected though.:wave:

Harmonicaman
25-09-2012, 19:59

is everyone ok ?

Someone dropped a box of Daz in the North Sea! Suds R Us (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19717337)

LUCKY
25-09-2012, 20:17
Someone dropped a box of Daz in the North Sea! Suds R Us (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19717337) Shame really looks like it was good for drying the washing earlier winds seems to have dropped :flatcap:

still raining in yorkshire or should i say man is still out with brolly on my weather station

Harmonicaman
25-09-2012, 21:11
These pictures in the Daily Mail say it all...Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208269/UK-weather-Flood-warnings-North-foam-covers-Aberdeen-fishing-village.html)

Malteser Monkey
26-09-2012, 11:34
Someone dropped a box of Daz in the North Sea! Suds R Us (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19717337)

That looked funny til I saw the trees - Lord !

These pictures in the Daily Mail say it all...Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208269/UK-weather-Flood-warnings-North-foam-covers-Aberdeen-fishing-village.html)

My God makes you wonder eh !

Still raining here

LUCKY
26-09-2012, 11:42
Its not raining here in this little part of Yorkshire , thats the benefit of having safe style double glazing:flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
26-09-2012, 12:21
Its not raining here in this little part of Yorkshire , thats the benefit of having safe style double glazing:flatcap::feret:

Don't speak too soon
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/radar/

Santiago
26-09-2012, 13:28
Lots of showers this morning, but the sun is shining now! Looking a bit dull up your way, MM! The Ogwen is a bit misty but I can see some blue sky!!

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2012, 10:03
Crikey ! It's stopped raining !

LUCKY
27-09-2012, 10:26
Crikey ! It's stopped raining ! same here and sun as come out or should i say the man with the brolly as gone in. (thats the benefit for living near the top of the hill):flatcap::flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2012, 10:41
spoke too soon ! Santi get the washing in !!!

Santiago
27-09-2012, 13:54
No rain here since daybreak but bursts of sunshine followed by cloud - washing will go in the tumble dryer today, I think!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/housework/washing-machine-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/washing.machine-emoticon-1910.html)

As it happened, it didn't rain so wasted some electricity there!!

kingbaker
27-09-2012, 21:43
Warm and sunny here in Brumwickshire..............actually very pleasant!:wave::wave::wave::wave:

LUCKY
28-09-2012, 09:05
Mostly Cloudy9°CFeels like: 7°CBarometer 1006 mb Dewpoint 9°C Humidity 100% Visibility Unlimited Rainfall in Last hr Not Available Rainfall in Last 24 Hrs Not Available Wind 7 mph WSW Sunrise 07:04 Sunset 18:49 UV Index 0 Low . Its cloudy and dull , have a good day everyone.:flatcap::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 09:23
Morning !

Dry at the moment with a slight chilly breeze !

Time for a cuppa

johnr
28-09-2012, 10:10
dry and cloudy in Monkeyville

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 10:18
dry and cloudy in Monkeyville

Ello John

Monkeyville ? sounds like my kind of place ?

johnr
28-09-2012, 10:22
Hartlepool and we love maltesers

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 10:41
Hartlepool and we love maltesers

white ones ?

johnr
28-09-2012, 10:43
white ones ?

any colour :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 10:47
any colour :laugh:

you have to share you know

johnr
28-09-2012, 10:56
you have to share you know

share share - no way - what have you to barter with or exchange :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 11:02
share share - no way - what have you to barter with or exchange :laugh:

barter ? blimey how old are you :laugh:

johnr
28-09-2012, 11:05
barter ? blimey how old are you :laugh:
buy it every week - Exchange and Bart - do try to keep up :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 11:09
buy it every week - Exchange and Bart - do try to keep up :laugh:

ahh I have a copy at Homer.......:eyebrows:

macdonald5
28-09-2012, 11:52
Very wet and cold here again

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2012, 12:07
Very wet and cold here again

oh noooooo

Where have you been !!!!??

Fender1
28-09-2012, 13:01
In Glasgow ---- "Four Seasons in a few hours" ---- Torrential Rain, Freezing, Sunny and Black Clouds. Need to get to a Dry(not in the Beer sense}, Uncloudy(In the Beer sense}, Well-Lit and Warm Pub before the Wife gets home from work !!!

hackney58
28-09-2012, 17:53
Just the same in Leeds wet, windy and cold,

Fender1
28-09-2012, 18:30
Did you get to the Pub before your wife came home from work ???

macdonald5
28-09-2012, 18:56
oh noooooo

Where have you been !!!!??

Trying to dodge worst of weather
Can't be too good there either MM
But only 3 and a half sleeps till we back to sunny Tenerife !!!!
They need rain so might fill a suitcase full (his of course not mine ??)

Santiago
28-09-2012, 22:01
Nice and sunny down here and quite warm 17C max. Just had a teeny shower to damp the dust down!!!!! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Nature/rain-019.gif

macdonald5
29-09-2012, 08:22
Bright and breezy 8 degrees here
Heading to shops now ,mostly undercover so weather not a problem

Malteser Monkey
29-09-2012, 11:37
bright and breezy here tooo

Santiago
29-09-2012, 22:19
Same as yesterday - lots of sun and managed to get all the caravan washing done and dried!

LUCKY
30-09-2012, 01:47
its dark and a little on the cool side now hopefully it may get better:flatcap::feret::feret:

Cloudy and breezy at present.Here is the report from my local weather station. Barometer 1011 mb Dewpoint 10°C Humidity 88% Visibility Unlimited Rainfall in Last hr Not Available Rainfall in Last 24 Hrs Not Available Wind 16 mph SW Sunrise 07:07 Sunset 18:44 UV Index 1 Low Have a good day everyone.:flatcap::feret::feret:

Santiago
30-09-2012, 13:52
Dry and breezy with intermittent sunshine - I'm off to mow the grass!!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/1sm353lawnmow2.gif

hackney58
30-09-2012, 15:09
Wet and windy here in Yorkshire

macdonald5
30-09-2012, 16:19
Wet, dark and windy here earlier but dried up and bit of cool sunshine now
Managed to get some washing out too Santiago but hubby had to bale water out of greenhouse again this a.m.

Santiago
30-09-2012, 18:05
Wet, dark and windy here earlier but dried up and bit of cool sunshine now
Managed to get some washing out too Santiago but hubby had to bale water out of greenhouse again this a.m.

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH, not fair. We have had an okay day, and the grass in the garden, and the caravan park, all looks very nice. Trouble is - I am Knackered!!

macdonald5
30-09-2012, 18:09
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH, not fair. We have had an okay day, and the grass in the garden, and the caravan park, all looks very nice. Trouble is - I am Knackered!!

Well feet up, cup of coffee or something stronger called for now !!

Santiago
30-09-2012, 18:14
Well feet up, cup of coffee or something stronger called for now !!

No, promised roast beef and yorkshires to OH tonight and he is absorbed by the golf or the cricket so no help there.! Oh, and it's just started drizzling!!

LUCKY
01-10-2012, 07:30
Monday 01 Oct 07:00 Fair 10° 8° 9 mph SW 97% 10% 10:00 Light Showers 12° 12° 12 mph SW 88% 45% 13:00 Light Showers 12° 12° 15 mph SW 81% 70% 16:00 Partly Cloudy 13° 13° 16 mph SW 70% 40% 19:00 Fair 11° 11° 11 mph SW 80% 35% 22:00 Fair 9° 7° 12 mph SW 89% 40% Thats todays forecast for my part of Yorkshire . by the way White rabbits Have a good day every one :flatcap::flatcap::feret::feret:

TOTO 99
01-10-2012, 08:00
White Ferets to you too Lucky...

Dry here in Warrington. Looks like the sun's making an effort to get through. Yay....:sunnycloudy:

Malteser Monkey
01-10-2012, 10:04
Raining on and off

Morning !

Santiago
01-10-2012, 21:17
Raining on and off

Morning !

A drop of rain overnight, nice sunny day most of the time and another drop of rain in the evening. Temp still up around 17C most of the day - at the moment it's 11C and I'm sitting next to an open window!!

Malteser Monkey
02-10-2012, 09:56
Mornings

Quite warm here but then the wind has changed direction, no rain at mo

kingbaker
02-10-2012, 12:53
:cheeky::cheeky:
Mornings

Quite warm here but then the wind has changed direction, no rain at mo

Warm and breezzzyyy here in Brumentry noooo rain as of yet:cheeky:

Fivepence
02-10-2012, 13:06
Weather for Wigan
Tuesday 02 October 2012
Today

Light showers
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C

Raining at the moment but that's normal I guess! :laugh:
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South

TOTO 99
02-10-2012, 13:20
Weather for Wigan
Tuesday 02 October 2012
Today

Light showers
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C

Raining at the moment but that's normal I guess! :laugh:
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: South

At least you can shelter under the pier...:laugh:

Pouring down again in Warrington...:rain:

Fivepence
02-10-2012, 13:30
Thanks TOTO, never thought of that and by the way good luck in the Grand Final against Leeds.

LUCKY
03-10-2012, 09:06
Its looking like a reasonable day for the sleepy village here in yorkshire. Today's Forecast Today Showers / ClearHigh: 11°C Low: 5°C 10: 00 Partly Cloudy8°C13: 00 Showers / Clear10°C16: 00 Showers / Clear10°C Have a great day everyone. :flatcap::flatcap::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2012, 22:16
Thunder storms, lightning, hailstones, the lot the last 2 nights, warm then cold - it's unreal:zzz:

Santiago
03-10-2012, 22:24
Another day of sunshine and some hefty showers - it's getting boring now!

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2012, 08:50
Another day of sunshine and some hefty showers - it's getting boring now!

Yes i agree - very cold today - anyone know what's in store ??

LUCKY
04-10-2012, 11:15
Yes i agree - very cold today - anyone know what's in store ?? Well here in the hamlet in Yorkshire its sunshine till 1600 hrs. then maybe showers quite warm out. was going to do some ladder work outside. But need longer ladder.Have a good day :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2012, 11:39
:feret: Well here in the hamlet in Yorkshire its sunshine till 1600 hrs. then maybe showers quite warm out. was going to do some ladder work outside. But need longer ladder.Have a good day :flatcap:

What ladder work - I'm intrigued ? - who's holding it

LUCKY
04-10-2012, 11:45
:flatcap:
What ladder work - I'm intrigued ? - who's holding it Nobody to hold the ladder because its not long enough. In the sushine just to stay on topic.:flatcap::feret:

Malteser Monkey
04-10-2012, 11:57
:flatcap: Nobody to hold the ladder because its not long enough. In the sushine just to stay on topic.:flatcap::feret:

I think everyone has given up on us being on topic .....

Santiago
04-10-2012, 14:21
I think everyone has given up on us being on topic .....

Yep, I agree! Going to do the ironing for the caravans as have people in at the weekend. No sign of anything really settled although it has been pretty sunny today - so far!!