PDA

View Full Version : Today's weather in the UK, as reported by Tenerife Forum members...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59

Tshirt
22-01-2016, 12:05
Morning, or is it? Very dark, Very wet

TOTO 99
22-01-2016, 12:42
I concur with Edward...a rubbish morning indeed here in Warrington. It's only just getting light now........BUT.........the old currant bun is due to make a welcome appearance at about 2pm and the temperature is forecast at 11 degrees.......:sunburn:

I have my Borat Mankini on under these clothes in preparation for topping up last week's tan........:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
22-01-2016, 12:48
Morning, or is it? Very dark, Very wet

Susn out here now and the wind has gone !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I concur with Edward...a rubbish morning indeed here in Warrington. It's only just getting light now........BUT.........the old currant bun is due to make a welcome appearance at about 2pm and the temperature is forecast at 11 degrees.......:sunburn:

I have my Borat Mankini on under these clothes in preparation for topping up last week's tan........:laugh:

:hide::run:

Anne 2009
22-01-2016, 14:28
:shiver:cold: Need i say more! :D

Malteser Monkey
22-01-2016, 14:53
:shiver:cold: Need i say more! :D

sunny here now - I'm sending it over

muy rapido I might add so it skips Warrington as TOTO 99 is threatening us with his mankini:sorry:

TOTO 99
22-01-2016, 14:57
sunny here now - I'm sending it over

muy rapido I might add so it skips Warrington as TOTO 99 is threatening us with his mankini:sorry:

Too late.....:laugh:

Anne 2009
22-01-2016, 15:05
Too late.....:laugh:

:censored:

Malteser Monkey
22-01-2016, 15:09
:censored:

Scarred for life:sorry:

Tshirt
22-01-2016, 17:43
Sun came out here about half one but the wind is really cold. No mankinis seen here in Oldham. Warmer my a**e!! Mo's sat here with her scarf on, suppose I'll have to put the heating on for 10 minutes.

macdonald5
23-01-2016, 09:50
Brightening dry morning here, bit of sun and 9 degrees forecast for later, pleasant January

TOTO 99
23-01-2016, 11:32
Sun is blazing in through the window and it's most pleasant I must say.....:jumping:

Currently 8 degrees and highs of 9 or 10 later although the rain is forecast to be upon us in the next couple of hours........

Happy Weekend Everyone..:tiphat:

Tshirt
23-01-2016, 12:05
Morning

Sunny but only 4° here, bit cooler than the Costa del Warrington :)

Anne 2009
23-01-2016, 14:30
7 degrees here. The sun was out this morning but its now covered by all the clouds. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Malteser Monkey
23-01-2016, 15:51
Well in Parque de La North Wales its about to .... va a llover

macdonald5
23-01-2016, 18:58
Well in Parque de La North Wales its about to .... va a llover

It might not rain dear AuntyM. Have a good evening
Decent dry day here

Malteser Monkey
23-01-2016, 21:32
It might not rain dear AuntyM. Have a good evening
Decent dry day here

Chucking it down dear nite mate xx

macdonald5
23-01-2016, 22:54
Chucking it down dear nite mate xx

Long, long time sinceI was in Wales but it chucked down then too , just about as bad as here in Scotchland!!

Angusjim
24-01-2016, 09:31
Its a lovely dark wet morning here is Scotchland

macdonald5
24-01-2016, 10:23
Its a lovely dark wet morning here is Scotchland

Same here in the Lothians but not cold 9 degrees

Malteser Monkey
24-01-2016, 11:12
dry and windy out there doesn't look too cold - staying in this weekend trying to get rid of my cold before going to see La Princesa on Weds:D

Tshirt
24-01-2016, 11:34
Morning Campers

Damp and grey but not actually raining.

I can't believe the Americans, a bit of snow and the place shuts down ffs. They can put a man on the moon but haven't got the resources to shift snow. You never hear the Canadians whinging do you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezj9xWSYpWo

Angusjim
24-01-2016, 11:36
Morning Campers

I can't believe the Americans, a bit of snow and the place shuts down ffs. They can put a man on the moon but haven't got the resources to shift snow. You never hear the Canadians whinging do you.

We usually end up with the tail end of these storms batten down the hatches

Malteser Monkey
24-01-2016, 11:41
Morning Campers

Just watching on the news

Ecky Thump
24-01-2016, 11:47
It's a pleasant 8c, dry with no wind and even a hint of sunshine here on the West Coast of Jockland and the only snow is where it belongs...up the mountains for the silly people to slide down it.:cheeky:

LUCKY
24-01-2016, 16:06
Hey up . It's cool here at the Rose covered cottage,been down to the village in the car and spoke with my dear friend Mrs Featherstone Haugh she said the village was like a swimming pool about 4 weeks ago.It does look nice now the daffodils are in full bloom,She also added it was warmer than of late well i registered 13 degrees on my car thermometer .:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

TOTO 99
25-01-2016, 15:26
I'll do today's weather then should I?...:lol:

Nice day. Dry and 13 degrees which is nice.....Definitely a breeze getting up now though.

As it's a pleasant day I am walking to the pub today in an attempt to lower my blood pressure. :doctor:..Can't say I'm looking forward to it to be honest. It's 2 miles away and I haven't walked anwhere for ages....But needs must...

And, seeing as you asked.....is it any wonder my BP is high when all of a sudden the docs have reduced the amount of tablets I get in my repeat prescription from 12 weeks to 4 weeks...:redcard:...So now I have to pay 3 times what I used to pay...:twak:....I'm trying to push them up to 8 weeks but it looks like I'll have to make a fuss to get it....New policy they say. Government's doing so they say....what a swizz just to get more money out of me....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. Thank you for your time...:lol:

Malteser Monkey
25-01-2016, 16:14
I'll do today's weather then should I?...:lol:

Nice day. Dry and 13 degrees which is nice.....Definitely a breeze getting up now though.

As it's a pleasant day I am walking to the pub today in an attempt to lower my blood pressure. :doctor:..Can't say I'm looking forward to it to be honest. It's 2 miles away and I haven't walked anwhere for ages....But needs must...

And, seeing as you asked.....is it any wonder my BP is high when all of a sudden the docs have reduced the amount of tablets I get in my repeat prescription from 12 weeks to 4 weeks...:redcard:...So now I have to pay 3 times what I used to pay...:twak:....I'm trying to push them up to 8 weeks but it looks like I'll have to make a fuss to get it....New policy they say. Government's doing so they say....what a swizz just to get more money out of me....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. Thank you for your time...:lol:

Move to Wales - it's only down the road and they're free

Now I don't get that, I mean to Keep the NHS afloat I would be willing to pay a couple of quid if it means that the prices are lowered in England.

Dunno how it is in the Highlands ?

TOTO 99
25-01-2016, 19:52

Now I don't get that, I mean to Keep the NHS afloat I would be willing to pay a couple of quid if it means that the prices are lowered in England.

I'm moving to North Wales tomorrow....The Bells Of St Mary's pub in Prestatyn....I'll be on my way approx 04:30...I'll wave but of course I wouldn't expect a wave back....................especially off Melm...:lol:

Tshirt
25-01-2016, 21:46
Evening

Dry all day until tea time when it rained as I was putting the bins out.

macdonald5
26-01-2016, 09:20
Black here with torrential rain and strong wind, tail end of America's storm perhaps !!

Malteser Monkey
26-01-2016, 12:06
Black here with torrential rain and strong wind, tail end of America's storm perhaps !!

Same here and still going

Hope TOTO 99 got to Prestatyn alright ?

Tshirt
26-01-2016, 12:15
Morning

Not so bad here, bit windy and rain now and then, dark though.

Malteser Monkey
26-01-2016, 12:18
Morning

Not so bad here, bit windy and rain now and then, dark though.

May I suggest the big light Ted ?:D

Morning dear I trust you and the Mrs are well ?

Tshirt
26-01-2016, 12:21
May I suggest the big light Ted ?:D

Morning dear I trust you and the Mrs are well ?

I think we're going shopping :(

Mo had her pre op last Friday, but hasn't yet got a date for the op :dontknow:

Malteser Monkey
26-01-2016, 12:24
I think we're going shopping :(

Mo had her pre op last Friday, but hasn't yet got a date for the op :dontknow:

I hope it's soon - she needs to get this over and done with then you can get away mate and get some sun !

Keep us posted

macdonald5
27-01-2016, 09:47
Black and continuous heavy rain here, need to get webbed feet or build an ark soon !,
At least it's only the greenhouse that needs baled out.......him no happy ?

kingbaker
27-01-2016, 14:50
Does he have 'quarters' there?:crylaughing:
From a dry sunny Dubland.

Brings bed-wetting to a whole nudder level!!:doh::doh:

Damp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always!!:crylaughing:

Ecky Thump
27-01-2016, 15:35
Sunny.....But it will rain!

macdonald5
27-01-2016, 16:57
V[QUOTE=kingbaker;507012]Does he have 'quarters' there?:crylaughing:
From a dry sunny Dubland.

Brings bed-wetting to a whole nudder level!!:doh::doh:

Yes KB he almost lives in greenhouse ,the plants don't back chat !!
Prescriptions have been free to everyone in Scotland for some years now, I would be bit peeved if English and having to pay especially if on low salary Bit unfair TBH
Rain has dried up but lots of surface water on roads , we even had a few big snow flakes earlier !

Tshirt
28-01-2016, 11:10
Good Moaning

Brilliant sunshine this morning, cold though.

TOTO 99
28-01-2016, 11:24
Good Moaning

Brilliant sunshine this morning, cold though.

Agreed Ted.

Just come hurtling back down the M62 from a job in St Helens and had to slow down to a crawl because of the sun. Totally blinding. Nice but very dangerous..:sunny:

Currently 8 degrees here on the village green but the forecast says it will rise to 11 degrees by midnight tonight..???

Tshirt
28-01-2016, 11:29
Agreed Ted.

Just come hurtling back down the M62 from a job in St Helens and had to slow down to a crawl because of the sun. Totally blinding. Nice but very dangerous..:sunny:

Currently 8 degrees here on the village green but the forecast says it will rise to 11 degrees by midnight tonight..???

That's because it will be Pi$$ing down by then.

Malteser Monkey
28-01-2016, 12:56
Clear blues here - Mum just put the washing out. Bitterly cold tho'.

I have sad news Angusjim ans TOTO 99.......someone's bought her a flippin' Cliff calendar for Xmas !!!:cry:

TOTO 99
28-01-2016, 13:24
Clear blues here - Mum just put the washing out. Bitterly cold tho'.

I have sad news Angusjim ans TOTO 99.......someone's bought her a flippin' Cliff calendar for Xmas !!!:cry:

What month does it go up to?......Might give us some indication of how much longer he's got in the outside world....:laugh:

By the way, where's Lynno? She's not usually this quiet......

Malteser Monkey
28-01-2016, 13:36
What month does it go up to?......Might give us some indication of how much longer he's got in the outside world....:laugh:

By the way, where's Lynno? She's not usually this quiet......

Vacaciones I believe don't think she gets good wifi where she is

LOL the Queen of thanks:D

lynno52
28-01-2016, 15:08
[QUOTE=TOTO 99;507132

By the way, where's Lynno? She's not usually this quiet......[/QUOTE]

Still in the land of sunshine! Waved on the santa cruz cam on tuesday but no-one saw it. Lol. Back home next tues

Malteser Monkey
28-01-2016, 15:16
Still in the land of sunshine! Waved on the santa cruz cam on tuesday but no-one saw it. Lol. Back home next tues

Just not good enough - it's not a one way street this cam malarky you know

We have beautiful clear blues in London just it feels like -4 lol

enjoy the rest of your time

kingbaker
28-01-2016, 21:02

That'll be 29 bottles of Cuarenta Tres por favor for us and a box of tomatoes for monkey features (as she doesn't drink)
Ta!!:bowdown::bowdown::yum::yum::lol::lol:

From a windy damp Dubbyland

Ecky Thump
29-01-2016, 09:11
A tad breezy with Storm Gertrude doing her worst with ferries and train services disrupted.

Not sure if it's a good idea to let Carol repair the broken guttering, I don't fancy me having to stand outside and hold the ladders steady. :dontknow:

To keep Malteser Monkey happy and to stay on topic, here is the Scottish forecast!

Scottish Weather Forecast
https://www.youtube.com › watch
Video for scottish weather song youtube

macdonald5
29-01-2016, 09:25
Very stormy this side of country too, radio news re transport and fallen trees etc sounds scary
Torrential rain Storm Gertrude doing her stuff !!

Tshirt
29-01-2016, 12:04
Morning

I think the worst of the storm has missed us, been a blowy old night and we've had heavy rain this morning. Carol55, when you've finished the guttering I've got a couple of roof repairs that need doing. :lol:

macdonald5
29-01-2016, 12:56
Drying and calming a bit here now thankfully
Part of our chimney cladding in front garden so emergency roofer waiting to go up when weather allows.........why do I see big ££££££££££ ?? Needs must I suppose
Too dangerous for fellow female Carol55 !!

Malteser Monkey
29-01-2016, 13:44
A tad breezy with Storm Gertrude doing her worst with ferries and train services disrupted.

Not sure if it's a good idea to let Carol repair the broken guttering, I don't fancy me having to stand outside and hold the ladders steady. :dontknow:

To keep Malteser Monkey happy and to stay on topic, here is the Scottish forecast!

Scottish Weather Forecast
https://www.youtube.com › watch
Video for scottish weather song youtube

Hmmm doesn't load anything ecks

Horrific winds here in the night kept me awake

macdonald5
30-01-2016, 09:27
Woke up to couple of inches of snow as forecast, looks bitterly cold and breezy
Maybe a stay in day

Malteser Monkey
30-01-2016, 12:35
Sunny here now but windy last night and bitterly cold - back to Norf Wales in a bit.

Nice little time with the Princesa She's doing really well a right chunky monkey ! :cheeky:

melm
30-01-2016, 15:31
Sunny here now but windy last night and bitterly cold - back to Norf Wales in a bit.

Nice little time with the Princesa She's doing really well a right chunky monkey ! :cheeky:

remember the photographs. Woke up to snow but it hasn't lasted. Still bitterly cold with strong winds.

kingbaker
30-01-2016, 16:21
Windy, icy , crappy miserable day here in Dublin Brrr!!:raspberry:

Tshirt
30-01-2016, 18:57
Evening all

Sunny first thing, then a mixture of sun and showers of sleet, but as the day's gone on the showers became more frequent and it snowed quite hard, now has it's got dark we have a covering of the white stuff.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

macdonald5
31-01-2016, 09:56
Most of our snow disappeared overnight, drizzly grey calm morning for now but see another storm Henry forecast for tomorrow

melm
31-01-2016, 12:08
Most of our snow disappeared overnight, drizzly grey calm morning for now but see another storm Henry forecast for tomorrow

and its the same for us. Henry is not welcome :nono:

Malteser Monkey
31-01-2016, 13:03
remember the photographs. Woke up to snow but it hasn't lasted. Still bitterly cold with strong winds.

you mean you want to see some hun ??

and its the same for us. Henry is not welcome :nono:

Ahhh Henry's ok - he only posts every now and then:D

Tshirt
31-01-2016, 20:21
Evening

Been a miserable day here, wet, damp, and cold

macdonald5
01-02-2016, 09:32
After wet and stormy night ,same continuing today......Storm hooray Henry as forecast !!

Malteser Monkey
01-02-2016, 10:28
very windy here !

melm
01-02-2016, 12:31
you mean you want to see some hun ??

Ahhh Henry's ok - he only posts every now and then:D

Yes thats what I mean . Up to date pictures of your little princess. and No I didn't mean our Henry I meant the hurricane that is blowing here. Its horrible Henry at the moment :wave:

Malteser Monkey
01-02-2016, 12:35
Yes thats what I mean . Up to date pictures of your little princess. and No I didn't mean our Henry I meant the hurricane that is blowing here. Its horrible Henry at the moment :wave:

ok will email they're on my camera so will try to do it tonight, you will not believe the difference !!!

melm
01-02-2016, 12:45
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;507637]ok will email they're on my camera so will try to do it tonight, you will not believe the difference !!![/QUO

OH yes I will :lol:

Malteser Monkey
01-02-2016, 12:51
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;507637]ok will email they're on my camera so will try to do it tonight, you will not believe the difference !!![/QUO

OH yes I will :lol:

LOL she's huge I think she's been swapped :cheeky:

Tshirt
01-02-2016, 13:10
ok will email they're on my camera so will try to do it tonight, you will not believe the difference !!!

Would you like me to put some on here? or are you able to do it yourself now.

Windy with sunny spells

Malteser Monkey
01-02-2016, 13:14
Would you like me to put some on here? or are you able to do it yourself now.

Windy with sunny spells

You are lovely Ted.

I have used my camera this time so not really sure what's going to happen - if I get stuck I will certainly come to you for help mate !! Thanks you dear

kingbaker
01-02-2016, 18:57
Wet Windy and cold in Dublin

macdonald5
01-02-2016, 19:06
Scary winds here as evening draws in, Forth Road Bridge closed most of day to all vehicles except cars ,other bridges in Central belt may be totally closed later as storm accelerates later
No like this weather !

melm
01-02-2016, 19:11
Its scary here too. Really strong winds and non stop rainrolleyes2:

Carol55
01-02-2016, 19:14
Wet Windy and cold in Dublin

The wind is rising here, I expect a few slates will be off our roof by the morning and maybe a yaught in the garden, in the 1998 gales (Hurricane Stephen), one of our sandstone chimney breasts came crashing down through the roof and ended up in the spare bedroom (posh folk would call it the guest room).:p
That's something for marbro8 to look forward to when he and his wife stay with us at Easter! :lol:

marbro8
01-02-2016, 19:21
The wind is rising here, I expect a few slates will be off our roof by the morning and maybe a yaught in the garden, in the 1998 gales (Hurricane Stephen), one of our sandstone chimney breasts came crashing down through the roof and ended up in the spare bedroom (posh folk would call it the guest room).:p
That's something for marbro8 to look forward to when he and his wife stay with us at Easter! :lol:i will take a look at hotel and B&B's nearer the date then:laugh:

melm
01-02-2016, 19:26
That's something for marbro8 to look forward to when he and his wife stay with us at Easter! :lol:

You sound in a much worse storm area than we are. Stay safe and if the roof falls in, @marboro8 being a nice fella, will fix it for you.:lol:

Carol55
01-02-2016, 19:32
You sound in a much worse storm area than we are. Stay safe and if the roof falls in, @marboro8 being a nice fella, will fix it for you.:lol:
marbro8 thinks he's up here for a holiday, but I've got a wee job in hand for him, a new central heating system, I know he loves to be busy and while he's doing that Sandra and I can have a day out shopping in Glasgow or nip up to Loch Lomond.:lol:

kingbaker
01-02-2016, 19:37

Yes!! A room witt a view.
CHARGE them extra mulllahh:D:yum:

marbro8
02-02-2016, 00:14
marbro8 thinks he's up here for a holiday, but I've got a wee job in hand for him, a new central heating system, I know he loves to be busy and while he's doing that Sandra and I can have a day out shopping in Glasgow or nip up to Loch Lomond.:lol:i didn't mind supplying the stolen boiler. but i draw the line at installing it:crylaughing:

macdonald5
02-02-2016, 09:42
Still strong winds here , no roofer can fix our chimney yet, dry now but sleet & snow forecast ...........February fun weather!!

Medman
02-02-2016, 09:52
Still strong winds here , no roofer can fix our chimney yet, dry now but sleet & snow forecast ...........February fun weather!!

We had a huge clap of thunder about 5.30 this morning followed by some heavy rain then all went quiet again. Wind starting to get back up now.

Anne 2009
02-02-2016, 11:06
Sunny but windy here in yorkshire. Hope the weather starts to settle down for you all in scotland :wave:

Ecky Thump
02-02-2016, 13:32
We had a huge clap of thunder about 5.30 this morning followed by some heavy rain then all went quiet again. Wind starting to get back up now.

We missed the thunder or couldn't hear it for the storm, thankfully no damage apart from one slate, which equates to £50 :lol:
According to the forecast tomorrow is to be a lot calmer with winds gusting at a mere 55mph, which is enough to keep the ferry from running to Cumbrae.

Malteser Monkey
02-02-2016, 13:42
TOTO 99 land very quiet at mo

TOTO 99
02-02-2016, 13:52
TOTO 99 land very quiet at mo

Oh right......

Windy and some rain now and again....and it feels cold................That's yer lot....Back to work for me....:wave:

melm
02-02-2016, 14:02
Managed to survive the storm that horrible Henry brought us.....thank goodness. Now we still have heavy rain and strong winds :wave:

Malteser Monkey
02-02-2016, 14:04
Managed to survive the storm that horrible Henry brought us.....thank goodness. Now we still have heavy rain and strong winds :wave:

You keep them up there - whilst there's storms Carol55 is getting a rest from clearing out that guttering !

melm
02-02-2016, 14:10
You keep them up there - whilst there's storms Carol55 is getting a rest from clearing out that guttering !

Ecky will make sure she is being kept busy I'm sure :washingmachine::washingmachine::window::window::m opping::mopping::dishes: to mention a few rolleyes2:rolleyes2:

Malteser Monkey
02-02-2016, 14:14
Oh right......

Windy and some rain now and again....and it feels cold................That's yer lot....Back to work for me....:wave:

hmmm Pub more like :D

Anne 2009
02-02-2016, 14:16
We missed the thunder or couldn't hear it for the storm, thankfully no damage apart from one slate, which equates to £50 :lol:
According to the forecast tomorrow is to be a lot calmer with winds gusting at a mere 55mph, which is enough to keep the ferry from running to Cumbrae.

oh no ecky, just think how many rounds you could buy with that.........................:cheers::D

Tshirt
02-02-2016, 16:41
Afternoon

Bit of sleet this morning, dry now but the wind cuts straight through you.....:cold: Light snow forecast for this evening.

Ecky Thump
02-02-2016, 17:18
oh no ecky, just think how many rounds you could buy with that.........................:cheers::D

That sounds very much like a begging post!:D

melm
03-02-2016, 12:19
We have a strange object in the sky this morning...............The sun. What a difference no wind and no rain , nice blue skies.:wave:

lynno52
03-02-2016, 12:42
Bit of a shock coming back to this cold weather here. Sleet on way back from airport last night.
Quite bright here today, but a little breezy and cold.

Malteser Monkey
03-02-2016, 12:55
Bit of a shock coming back to this cold weather here. Sleet on way back from airport last night.
Quite bright here today, but a little breezy and cold.

Welcome back mate ! not sure what the weather holds today

macdonald5
03-02-2016, 13:21
Cracking day here today ,sunny although cold Nice change

Tshirt
03-02-2016, 15:58
Afternoon,

Last nights sprinkling of snow soon disappeared in the sunshine. Warmer today as that biting wind has dropped.

macdonald5
04-02-2016, 09:29
After yesterday's dry bright day this morning back to grisly, grey wet and breezy weather

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2016, 09:33
yes grey and raining here !

lynno52
04-02-2016, 10:45
yes grey and raining here !

Same here! :rain::rain:

melm
04-02-2016, 11:38
Same here! :rain::rain:

No rain here, keep it your end of the country. We have a pleasant morning no wind and no rain, lets hope it lasts.

Ecky Thump
04-02-2016, 12:29
No wind here on The Ayrshire Coast, just a dit of drizzle.

Carol is going to attempt to put a new cowling on the chimney stack, but I'm a bit concerned that she might damage some slates....they are quite costly to replace!

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2016, 12:45
No wind here on The Ayrshire Coast, just a dit of drizzle.

Carol is going to attempt to put a new cowling on the chimney stack, but I'm a bit concerned that she might damage some slates....they are quite costly to replace!

Flexible your Carol :whistle:

Ecky Thump
04-02-2016, 19:23
Flexible your Carol :whistle:

Only when I let her have my credit card and then she's my flexible friend!;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-B9HTXnW8o

Tshirt
04-02-2016, 23:24
Evening

It's been a crappy day, wet, damp, and misty.

Malteser Monkey
05-02-2016, 10:08
raining windy !

macdonald5
05-02-2016, 10:25
Breezy, drizzling

lynno52
05-02-2016, 10:41
A little warmer here today and dry............at the moment! 9 degrees

melm
05-02-2016, 11:57
A little warmer here today and dry............at the moment! 9 degrees

and we have the opposite. cold wet and very windy :cold::cold::rain::rain:

lynno52
06-02-2016, 11:53
Is there only me got any weather today or have you all flown off to the sun?:wink2:

Cold , wet and a little breezy here today. 6 degrees

Tshirt
06-02-2016, 12:06
Morning

Same here Lynn, horrible.

melm
06-02-2016, 13:26
Grey day. Dry and dismal at the minuteeek2:

macdonald5
06-02-2016, 15:16
Dull grey but dry here for now, even hung out some washing ...not expecting much drying though

Malteser Monkey
06-02-2016, 15:18
non stop rain !

Tshirt
07-02-2016, 12:28
Morning

Dry, bright ish, and windy

Enjoy your Sunday

lynno52
07-02-2016, 12:30
Morning

Dry, bright ish, and windy

Enjoy your Sunday

Same here Ted, and the same to you.

macdonald5
07-02-2016, 12:32
Rubbish weather here again, heavy rain,dark and windy
Storm Imogen forecast too !! We'll be at storm Zebra soon

Angusjim
07-02-2016, 12:40
Great day here sun shining

Ecky Thump
07-02-2016, 14:31
Great day here sun shining

Same here, just about to go for a beach walk!

:pray:

essexeddie
07-02-2016, 14:35
Lovely day again in LC

Malteser Monkey
07-02-2016, 15:18
Lovely day again in LC

Little Clacton ?

Just about to rain here Good Luck Wales

lynno52
08-02-2016, 10:59
Rain, rain and more rain............

Malteser Monkey
08-02-2016, 11:08
gales and rain !!! argggghhhh

Chinese New year today - and it's the year of the monkey !!

lynno52
08-02-2016, 11:12

Well Happy New Year Aunty Malty..............:hail:

LUCKY
08-02-2016, 11:13

Go Girl Go.
Happy New year

melm
08-02-2016, 11:48
Storm Imogen hasn't arrived here yet! No rain or wind at the moment :hello:

Tshirt
08-02-2016, 11:56
Morning

Very very wet, not so windy though.

My great grand daughter's name is Imogen....just saying.

TOTO 99
08-02-2016, 13:31
Seriously windy here.......And cold.......And a bit rainy........Anyone would think it was winter...:lol:

We've not done so bad here in Warrington I must say. Only 7 weeks till the clocks go forward....:jumping:

Leam_Lin
08-02-2016, 13:47
Drizzle all morning & strong winds, rain as just stopped & sun has come out, still a slight wind, very cold.

Tshirt
08-02-2016, 13:52
So dark. It's costing me a fortune having the big light on all the time.

Malteser Monkey
08-02-2016, 14:08
Fed up now 8th storm since this stupid naming business started - seem to be one after the other

TOTO 99
08-02-2016, 14:15
Fed up now 8th storm since this stupid naming business started - seem to be one after the other

Better than all at the same time......:lol:

Malteser Monkey
08-02-2016, 14:40
Tshirt

any news on Mo's op ? can I call her Mo for speed ?:D

Tshirt
08-02-2016, 15:02
Tshirt

any news on Mo's op ? can I call her Mo for speed ?:D

Not yet. Mo's ok, she doesn't mind.

Malteser Monkey
08-02-2016, 15:04
Not yet. Mo's ok, she doesn't mind.

Ahhh fine

melm
08-02-2016, 19:18
Imogen never arrived here today................what about tomorrow tho':scared:

macdonald5
09-02-2016, 09:40
Imogen not here this morning but very heavy rain chucking down ,little wind though as yet

Tshirt
09-02-2016, 12:32
Morning

It's snowing :snowflake:

lynno52
09-02-2016, 12:33
Well it's a bright, dry day here for a change. Only 4 degrees though

11-50 spoke too soon - it's now chucking it down!

Malteser Monkey
09-02-2016, 13:11
Morning

It's snowing :snowflake:

really Ted ??

TOTO 99
09-02-2016, 14:02
Wow...Hard to believe the posts from Ted & Lynno.....It's really sunny here..:sunshine:

Bit chilly like, but nice to look at...

Tshirt
09-02-2016, 14:28
really Ted ??

Yes, came down really hard for about 15 mins, it soon melted but it keeps having a go. Don't forget this is Oldham, we have our own weather up here.

lynno52
09-02-2016, 14:33
Back to bright sunshine here now but sleet forecast for later.......

macdonald5
10-02-2016, 10:21
Lovely bright blue sky and sunny morning, fair bit of frost about for now

melm
10-02-2016, 11:37
Lovely bright blue sky and sunny morning, fair bit of frost about for now

Same here this morning. The bonus is we have nice bright blue sunny skies:wow:

Tshirt
10-02-2016, 12:06
Morning

Sunny and cold

TOTO 99
10-02-2016, 12:55
Same here in sunny Warrington on Sea.....:sunshine::sunshine:

Angusjim
10-02-2016, 13:51
Very sunny and warm here 21degs may have beer later:hello:

lynno52
10-02-2016, 14:34
Bright ,dry, sunny and blue sky here today but not 21degrees!

macdonald5
10-02-2016, 15:53
Very sunny and warm here 21degs may have beer later:hello:

Ha ha, is it not 2.1 degrees ?? lovely day here but only reached a decent 5 degrees !! Enjoy your beer though !:trink::trink:

Malteser Monkey
11-02-2016, 09:54
Frozed !....

macdonald5
11-02-2016, 10:16
Braw bright clear morning, very keen frost too

lynno52
11-02-2016, 11:01
Dry and bright here again today. Only 1 degree though.

melm
11-02-2016, 11:44
Cold and frosty :cold::cold:

Malteser Monkey
11-02-2016, 11:55
Cold and frosty :cold::cold:

Here she is our afternoon poster :D

melm
11-02-2016, 12:27

Be afraid .......be very afraid :jumping:

kingbaker
11-02-2016, 13:13

Might be gettin' more action than you....Monkey features :D:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
11-02-2016, 13:29
Might be gettin' more action than you....Monkey features :D:cheeky:

Lucky girl !!! Some of us have to work - she's a kept woman:D

melm
11-02-2016, 15:00
Lucky girl !!! Some of us have to work - she's a kept woman:D

That was our secret:littleangel:

Angusjim
12-02-2016, 07:35
A brisk minus 7 when I left for the office today

macdonald5
12-02-2016, 09:26
A brisk minus 7 when I left for the office today

Bit warmer down country ,only minus 1 here and brightening

Tshirt
12-02-2016, 12:09
Morning

No rain since Tuesday, is this a record? Feels like -4°.

lynno52
12-02-2016, 12:13
Wow - another bright , dry day so far. Cold though 3 degrees

Malteser Monkey
12-02-2016, 14:13
Morning

No rain since Tuesday, is this a record? Feels like -4°.

we had some on the way home last night in Bangor

macdonald5
12-02-2016, 18:12
we had some on the way home last night in Bangor

We had some this afternoon just as I was going to hairdresser ....umbrella quickly found

melm
12-02-2016, 19:25
We had some this afternoon just as I was going to hairdresser ....umbrella quickly found

No rain here but its been very, very cold.

TOTO 99
12-02-2016, 19:36

Awww...I hope it had stopped raining by the time you went back to pick it up....:lol:

macdonald5
12-02-2016, 20:08
Awww...I hope it had stopped raining by the time you went back to pick it up....:lol:p

The wig or the umbrella ?? .......watch it !!

TOTO 99
13-02-2016, 06:59
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......currently 3 degrees but it feels more like minus 10.

For once I don't have to be out early so I've whacked the heating up to 22 which is very unlike me.....

Happy Weekend Everyone......:hi:

macdonald5
13-02-2016, 09:43
Fairly heavy frost earlier but now raining ,cool minus 1 :cold::rain:

melm
13-02-2016, 10:20
Wet and dismal what a horrible start to the weekend.

macdonald5
13-02-2016, 11:48
Snowing quite heavy now here !! Yucky

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2016, 12:03
Nothing here yet just cold and dry

lynno52
13-02-2016, 12:12

Same here, and a little breezy. 4 degrees

Ecky Thump
13-02-2016, 12:13

More or less the same here, but with added bright sunshine, maybe a trip on the ferry (if I can get on for free) over to the Isle of Cumbrae for dinner tonight.:)

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2016, 12:29
More or less the same here, but with added bright sunshine, maybe a trip on the ferry (if I can get on for free) over to the Isle of Cumbrae for dinner tonight.:)

Is that your valentines treat for Carol

melm
13-02-2016, 12:30
We have snow here now :shiver

Ecky Thump
13-02-2016, 12:39
Is that your valentines treat for Carol

Ohh....thanks for that suggestion and if I tell her that I had to pay for the ferry, Carol will be so impressed that she will pay for the dinner....now a change of venue on Cumbrae, it's no longer the Dancing Midge Cafe for a fish supper, now it will be the Harbour Restaurant for a steak.:laugh:

Angusjim
14-02-2016, 08:48
Much warmer today driving to office a balmy minus 4 degs

TOTO 99
14-02-2016, 09:50
2 degrees and sunny here....:sunny:......Lots of frosty cars...brrrrrrrrrrr.

Maximum of 6 then dropping to zero tonight. We're forecast the odd minus over the next few nights. Hopefully not many...:fryingpan:

Just off to A&E now. My postman has a suspected hernia...:laugh:

macdonald5
14-02-2016, 10:05
Very bright Valentines Day morning here ,sunny but cool minus 4 :cold:

lynno52
14-02-2016, 10:47
Same here as in Totoland.

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2016, 10:54

Maximum of 6 then dropping to zero tonight. We're forecast the odd minus over the next few nights. Hopefully not many...:fryingpan:

Flippin' Eck you scared me then...I've literally just fallen out of bed !

Ahhh was it the HUGE one I sent you:D

Happy Valentines day everyone !

Nice winter's morn here

Angusjim
14-02-2016, 13:15

Are you getting home deliveries of drink now:lol:

TOTO 99
14-02-2016, 13:43

That's very kind of you...I accept...:lol:

macdonald5
14-02-2016, 19:40

So do I.....case of red ( Rioja) muchas gracias x

Ecky Thump
14-02-2016, 20:06

So do I.....case of red ( Rioja) muchas gracias x

And a case of 1.5ltr Smirnoff for Carol. vielen Dank :)

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2016, 20:48

Ohh and as much as you can get for me ....no limits:callme:

TOTO 99
15-02-2016, 06:01
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...........

All I'm Sayin'

macdonald5
15-02-2016, 09:25
Bright but brrrrrrrrrrrr here too

Malteser Monkey
15-02-2016, 09:49
Bright but brrrrrrrrrrrr here too

same here....

lynno52
15-02-2016, 10:41
Bright , sunny and dry here but very cold. 0 degrees.

melm
15-02-2016, 11:25
Bright , sunny and dry here but very cold. 0 degrees.

Same here. Nice to be in looking out:wink2:

Ecky Thump
15-02-2016, 12:02

The Weatherman.

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.

He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days.
So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen.
On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, ....
"Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".
The king was polite and considerate, he replied:.... "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way." So he continued on his way.
However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.
Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that itwill rain." ...So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the
government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

And the practice is unbroken to this day!:D

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 10:06
snow in Northern spain, where ours ??

TOTO 99
16-02-2016, 10:28
snow in Northern spain, where ours ??

You changed that........???

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 10:30
You changed that........???

yes damn link was last year !!

there is snow but I can't find a BBC link

lynno52
16-02-2016, 10:39
Oh my goodness it is soooooo cold here. Very frosty earlier. 0 degrees.

TOTO 99
16-02-2016, 10:40
yes damn link was last year !!

there is snow but I can't find a BBC link

Lol.......I'm just as bad. I went to read your post directly from the front page and ended up on your personal page. Something I never do with anyone although it has happened a couple of times by accident on my phone. It surprises me as to how many visits mine gets. I wonder what they expect to see?

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2016, 10:48
Lol.......I'm just as bad. I went to read your post directly from the front page and ended up on your personal page. Something I never do with anyone although it has happened a couple of times by accident on my phone. It surprises me as to how many visits mine gets. I wonder what they expect to see?

lol mines had 953 visits ....really LOL

macdonald5
16-02-2016, 12:03
I find it easy to land on personal pages if meaning to view post !! Blame the stylis thingy myself !!!

Dull,very cold but dry here......car off for service so Shank's pony today

lynno52
17-02-2016, 10:36
Well the dry days didn't last long! Rain continues from overnight. Forecast to continue all day. 5 degrees.

melm
17-02-2016, 11:10
We have snow. Forecast was for clouds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nae difference :whistle:

kingbaker
17-02-2016, 11:27
lol mines had 953 visits ....really LOL

Mostly from the Polis:crylaughing::crylaughing:

I find it easy to land on personal pages if meaning to view post !! Blame the stylis thingy myself !!!

Dull,very cold but dry here......car off for service so Shank's pony today

Hope you weren't rooting around in my personals AGAIN!! :whistle::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
17-02-2016, 13:30
yeap rain here too

macdonald5
17-02-2016, 14:51
Hope you weren't rooting around in my personals AGAIN!! :whistle::laugh:[/QUOTE]

You've nae enough money for my nails, shoes and handbags when I read your bank statement !!:whistle:
Snow and slush going from here now ,Sky trying to brighten

kingbaker
17-02-2016, 17:43
Grey and damp here in Dubland :(:confused:

TOTO 99
17-02-2016, 18:02
Hope you weren't rooting around in my personals AGAIN!! :whistle::laugh:

You've nae enough money for my nails, shoes and handbags when I read your bank statement !!:whistle:
Snow and slush going from here now ,Sky trying to brighten[/QUOTE]

KB hasn't got enough money for his own nails, shoes and handbags never mind yours.......:laugh:

macdonald5
18-02-2016, 09:50
Very heavy white frost here this morning but bright sun breaking through now so might be decent day

melm
18-02-2016, 11:07
Grey and damp morning here. No rain at present but I don't think its too far away :wave:

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2016, 12:44
bitterly cold but nae rain:jumping:

LUCKY
18-02-2016, 13:25
Sunshine all morning here at the Rose coverage cottage. Mrs Featherstone Haugh came round with the Parish Magazine this morning, she stayed and had 2 cups of coffee :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2016, 13:55
Sunshine all morning here at the Rose coverage cottage. Mrs Featherstone Haugh came round with the Parish Magazine this morning, she stayed and had 2 cups of coffee :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Cups ? not mugs my you going all posh on us ??

kingbaker
18-02-2016, 17:50
Snow and slush going from here now ,Sky trying to brighten

KB hasn't got enough money for his own nails, shoes and handbags never mind yours.......:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaugh ing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylau ghing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

TOTO 99
18-02-2016, 18:44

And a Hobnob?......:laugh:

LUCKY
18-02-2016, 20:35
And a Hobnob?......:laugh:

Thank goodness you spelt hobnob correctly Phew!!! :flatcap:

macdonald5
19-02-2016, 09:53
0 degrees,black frost but sun now breaking through Happy Friday !!

Malteser Monkey
19-02-2016, 09:55
0 degrees,black frost but sun now breaking through Happy Friday !!

Raining here - yes Happy Friday

kingbaker
19-02-2016, 10:04
Maccie D must be back on the sauce again. :D

Happy Friday?:bootyshake:

lynno52
19-02-2016, 10:19
It's a little grey and damp here today, but dry at the moment. 2 degrees

LUCKY
19-02-2016, 10:41
Starting to cloud over here at the Rose, Rain later .

Happy Friday everyone :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

macdonald5
19-02-2016, 10:49
Maccie D must be back on the sauce again. :D

Happy Friday?:bootyshake:

HP or Heinz ??
Dulled over again here but now warmer 4 degrees

melm
19-02-2016, 12:21
HP or Heinz ??
Dulled over again here but now warmer 4 degrees

rain :rain::rain::rain::rain::rain: Not too cold tho'

Ecky Thump
19-02-2016, 13:07
It's "Orrible"

Angusjim
19-02-2016, 13:16
Lovely here a pleasant sunny day 18 degs:laugh:

kingbaker
19-02-2016, 13:58
Same here!! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Tshirt
19-02-2016, 16:23
Coming on to rain now, should be at the rose covered cottage soon.

HP or Heinz ??

Daddies surely.

kingbaker
19-02-2016, 18:20
Coming on to rain now, should be at the rose covered cottage soon.

Daddies surely.

Woottt? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

macdonald5
19-02-2016, 18:51
Woottt? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you not get Daddies sauces in Dubland then KB ??

kingbaker
19-02-2016, 20:01
No......regretably!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

from a wettish mildish Dubbyland.

melm
20-02-2016, 11:04
Its another wet one here :rain::rain::rain: Horrible

lynno52
20-02-2016, 11:31
Cold wet and windy here.

Tshirt
20-02-2016, 11:41
Morning

I think I'll give the garden a miss today.......again. :cold::rain:

TOTO 99
20-02-2016, 11:51
Morning

I think I'll give the garden a miss today.......again. :cold::rain:

You had a toilet put in now then Ted?....:laugh:

macdonald5
20-02-2016, 12:35
Its another wet one here :rain::rain::rain: Horrible

Very same here

LUCKY
20-02-2016, 12:46
No rain so far today at the Rose :flatcap:

kingbaker
20-02-2016, 13:01
I'm all wet and sticky toooo!!:bootyshake::bootyshake:

Tshirt
20-02-2016, 16:11

Yes, we've got running water now you know, still use newspaper on a nail though, it's just habit. [emoji3]

lynno52
21-02-2016, 11:14
Yet another grey, windy miserable day here. 12 degrees but feels much colder.

TOTO 99
21-02-2016, 11:36
Yet another grey, windy miserable day here. 12 degrees but feels much colder.

It does for sure Lynno......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

When I read it was going to be 12 today I did not picture it being like this....I've turned the heating up....:laugh:

It's stopped raining for a bit though so it's not all doom & gloom..

Ecky Thump
21-02-2016, 11:44

I'm all wet and sticky toooo!!:bootyshake::bootyshake:

Yes definitely needs a new flushing toilet fitted. :D

TOTO 99
21-02-2016, 11:50
Yes definitely needs a new flushing toilet fitted. :D

This thread's reached a new low.....:laugh:

Ecky Thump
21-02-2016, 11:54
This thread's reached a new low.....:laugh:

That's what the weather forcast showed last week.....keep up man, we are now under a high!:raspberry:

Angusjim
21-02-2016, 12:15
Very sunny at the moment 6degs

Malteser Monkey
21-02-2016, 14:51
Just very windy and cold

macdonald5
21-02-2016, 15:01
Grey, drizzly ,breezy but 6.6 degrees warm

lynno52
22-02-2016, 10:42
Well, some sunshine and blue sky for the moment here today. 4 degrees