PDA

View Full Version : All the old smilies are back on the Tenerife Forum

admin
27-07-2011, 23:51
I've just spent the past hour and a half putting all the old smilies back on.

Hope it makes a few people a bit happier! :D

AL JAY
27-07-2011, 23:57
Ta muchly :cheers::cheers2::heyhey::heyhey::heyhey:;)

TenerifeTeddy
27-07-2011, 23:59
;):wow:eek2::bowdown::devil2::fpull:rolleyes2::boo tyshake::wink2::o:twak::devil::whistle::raspberry2 ::):welcome::dontknow::sorry::crylaughing::thanx:: raspberry::(

Why so you have :D

MaxineC
28-07-2011, 00:00

Thank you my dear, and worth interrupting our chat for.... :v3: :D

Medman
28-07-2011, 00:06

Just when I was getting used to finding the new ones ! Nah -------- loads more choices now -----well done

admin
28-07-2011, 00:08
The new ones were just a smaller selection of the old ones, so it just means you have more to choose from now. :)

I shall attempt to reinstall all the arcade games over the next week, but it's not as simple as copying them across, as it is with the smilies, so it may take a bit more work. :eek: :)

Medman
28-07-2011, 00:16
The new ones were just a smaller selection of the old ones, so it just means you have more to choose from now. :)

I shall attempt to reinstall all the arcade games over the next week, but it's not as simple as copying them across, as it is with the smilies, so it may take a bit more work. :eek: :)

I'm sure you will be rewarded in heaven ........... with your very own pc :cloud9:

timmylish
28-07-2011, 00:59
Good to see that the only flags of Countries/Nationaliites are mine!
Scotland and Russia.

Malteser Monkey
28-07-2011, 08:43
:bootyshake::cheeky::cheeky:BRILLIANT !!!!

howard thornton
28-07-2011, 08:56
:bootyshake::cheeky::cheeky:BRILLIANT !!!!

a good mooning to you as well monkey. :bootyshake::wow:now get your boobies out for the lads.

Malteser Monkey
28-07-2011, 09:19
a good mooning to you as well monkey. :bootyshake::wow:now get your boobies out for the lads.

Now - when they said "All the OLD smilies are back" I did think they were referring to you.:cheeky:

and it's get your boobies out PLEASE !!!! :whistle:

howard thornton
28-07-2011, 10:03
Now - when they said "All the OLD smilies are back" I did think they were referring to you.:cheeky:

SORRY, PLEASE, get your boobies out for the the lads. another hard day in the office i see.:ducky

Malteser Monkey
28-07-2011, 10:26
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey;69503]Now - when they said "All the OLD smilies are back" I did think they were referring to you.:cheeky:

and it's get your boobies out PLEASE !!!! :whistle:[/Q
SORRY, PLEASE, get your boobies out for the the lads. another hard day in the office i see.:ducky

Sat here - fractured toe up on a stool sipping me tea ! wondering who to take the Michael outta now !!! and yes at work morning HT, now which smilie shall I use to stay on topic:flower::help:

Suej
28-07-2011, 11:03
Aww Thanks! the smilies can say so much more than words sometimes!!!:jumping:

doreen
28-07-2011, 11:25
... are the cats back ?

Malteser Monkey
28-07-2011, 11:28
Aww Thanks! the smilies can say so much more than words sometimes!!!:jumping:

always thought your vocabulary was limited:twak::respect::smack::D:cheeky::cheeky::ch eeky::cheeky:

admin
28-07-2011, 13:05
I'm sure you will be rewarded in heaven ........... with your very own pc :cloud9:I'd prefer a mac...

Malteser Monkey
28-07-2011, 13:13
I'd prefer a mac...

cheesburger and chips for me and a choccie milk shake ta:yum::thanx:

cainaries
28-07-2011, 13:27

Next door's Spanish nephew was boasting to OH in front of all his Spanish family that he spoke English. (He had no idea OH was English, just 'foreign'). OH asked him (in Spanish obviously) to say something in English and he said 'Show Us Your Tits'. And OH said 'you'll have to say please.' The lad's about 16 and he looked at OH and said 'Where are you from then?' 'England, we said'.:D

Suej
28-07-2011, 13:56
:hellokitty: Just this one Doreen! Thanks!!!
... are the cats back ?

Medman
03-08-2011, 08:44

Morning Admin, unfortunately they've gone again :o

Santiago
11-08-2011, 13:50
Hello Admin - my smilies are still reduced in number - is it me?

MaxineC
11-08-2011, 16:40
Hello Admin - my smilies are still reduced in number - is it me?

No, it's all of us... :cry:

Santiago
11-08-2011, 17:20

Thank goodness for that - I knew I was an idiot, but didn't want it confirmed in writing

KirstyJay
11-08-2011, 18:26
You just click on the more link under the smilies and they are all still there ???

tizzywizzy
11-08-2011, 18:32
You just click on the more link under the smilies and they are all still there ???

they are definitely there

MaxineC
11-08-2011, 19:07

The 'more' link doesn't always show up...

tizzywizzy
11-08-2011, 19:46
The 'more' link doesn't always show up...

Do you go Advanced? or do you click on the smillie just above because the one above does only give you a few smillies

Santiago
11-08-2011, 22:22
Do you go Advanced? or do you click on the smillie just above because the one above does only give you a few smillies

Yes, for me too. You are right about the advanced reply, though, there is a "more" button, but I prefer to use the quick reply.

Andy0210
12-08-2011, 00:37

Trust me there is nobody more advanced than Maxine! ;)

They are back but where are :hehe: and :haha:

And as far as the arcade is concerned can we have the dodgems bumper car game back please ???

MaxineC
12-08-2011, 11:14
Trust me there is nobody more advanced than Maxine! ;)

They are back but where are :hehe: and :haha:

And as far as the arcade is concerned can we have the dodgems bumper car game back please ???

:rofl: :rofl: Cheeky blighter!

Marion-Driving
12-08-2011, 13:21
Thats a good news - makes everything looking better.

COL NIL SATIS
13-08-2011, 12:11
:raspberry::jumping::tongue::bootyshake::yum:

Santiago
13-08-2011, 22:21
Nope, not on my quick reply button, they aren't. So where did they go?

Harmonicaman
13-08-2011, 22:27
Nope, not on my quick reply button, they aren't. So where did they go?

You have to click "Go advanced" to see them all, under the "more" button.:tiphat:

slodgedad
13-08-2011, 22:49
You have to click "Go advanced" to see them all, under the "more" button.:tiphat:

Thanks, HM.

Until a patch is found this is the only way, at present, that all the smilies can be accessed.

We have upgraded so quickly that a lot of our old 'must have' patches are no longer compatible and it is being addressed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Technology, don't you just love it?

Santiago
15-08-2011, 16:34
Thanks, HM.

Until a patch is found this is the only way, at present, that all the smilies can be accessed.

We have upgraded so quickly that a lot of our old 'must have' patches are no longer compatible and it is being addressed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Technology, don't you just love it?

Okay, Slodgy, not a problem and we really do appreciate how well you have all done to get this far!!