PDA

View Full Version : How much for a second hand Tomtom satnav?

benward
28-07-2011, 18:00
Home early tonight as the van was broke into last night in Halifax where I was working .It was parked outside a house we stay in and it was about 5 oclock .Never heard anything untill the woman next door ran round knife in hand (been cooking I hope)and told us the van window had been smashed .Only my tomtom gone as the tools were in the back what bothered me was the tomtom was not on show always put it in the glove compartment every night .Got told today if the holder is in view or the mark on the window where its been they know you have one .Phoned the police at 5.30 they came round at half midnight everyone in bed, so have to see them tonight not that any good will come of it .£500 excess, van window fixed today and new tomtom to get not worth claiming .How many times does this happen these insurance companies dont know half I bet. As for the scum that broke in and nicked it, it will now be known as a ****NAV!!!!!!!

Ed3229
28-07-2011, 18:06
These idiots don't work they just rob us to fund drugs ect.........Sad world we live in now should get rid of the human rights act for scumbags.:ban::grrrr::gun:

AL JAY
28-07-2011, 18:27
Sorry to hear that Ben, Halfords have a half price sale on and you can get a brand new Nav-Man for £79:99, You could probably get a second hand Tom-Tom for 40 or 50 quid in the local paper.

warbey
28-07-2011, 20:00
Hi Ben, sorry about Sat.Nav. I got a reconditioned one from Tom Tom about 12 months ago.it was sent from Holland via a courier company...
Remember NEVER put Your Home Address on it either....
Hope You are sorted soon.

KirstyJay
28-07-2011, 23:33
My mum got a Garmin off ebay pretty cheap and that's good.