PDA

View Full Version : The games are on Canal 4 Tenerife, but do you just get a blank screen too?

redarrow
29-07-2011, 10:43
I just get a blank TV screen on this channel, but here is the info.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The next two commitments of the current CD Tenerife preseason will be televised. Channel 4 and Channel 11 for Tenerife to La Palma plan to offer games against UD and SD Tijarafe Tenisca.

The first of the meetings that will play CD Tenerife in La Palma to the UD Tijarafe will be issued this Thursday, July 28, from 21.00, and later, on Friday 29th, at 15:30.

For Tenisca commitment to the SD, the day of issue will be chosen on Sunday July 31, also with two passes: the first at 17.00 and the second at 21.00.

The two parties will be offered for Tenerife by Channel 4, while for La Palma will do the same Channel 11 (Tijarafe-Tenerife, 15.30 and 21.30 hours, both passes on Thursday, and Tenisca-Tenerife, 15.30 hours and 21.30 hours, both pass the Sunday).

MrsTT
29-07-2011, 11:07
Check you are not on an HD channel - if you channel hop you might be able to find another one- thre are several on the TeleveS box we use that just give us sound and I think that is why! (An expert will probably tell me different!)

Fred Perry
29-07-2011, 12:50
In some areas you can get Canal 4 on your TDT (Digital) and others you canīt. I cannot in Tejina de Guia.

Nice use of "babelfish" Red Arrow. As long as you dont put our new Director of football in there, Pedro Cordero. It comes out as "Peter Lamb" ha ha.

Regards tv coverage of friendly CDT matches; they are not shown live so even for me they are of little interest.

bonitatime
29-07-2011, 15:39
I can't get it in Adeje either. We are in the south what do you expect.

redarrow
30-07-2011, 15:25
Check you are not on an HD channel - if you channel hop you might be able to find another one- thre are several on the TeleveS box we use that just give us sound and I think that is why! (An expert will probably tell me different!)

I retuned the tv with success, however I'll see what happens tomorrow afternoon.

In some areas you can get Canal 4 on your TDT (Digital) and others you canīt. I cannot in Tejina de Guia.

Nice use of "babelfish" Red Arrow. As long as you dont put our new Director of football in there, Pedro Cordero. It comes out as "Peter Lamb" ha ha.

Regards tv coverage of friendly CDT matches; they are not shown live so even for me they are of little interest.

Not babelfish you tart, Google translate. Sometimes CD Tenerife translates into Liverpool FC, ha effing ha!