PDA

View Full Version : For sale in Tenerife: double electric blanket

tenerifegal
29-07-2011, 12:38
Now sold thankyou

videotalker
29-07-2011, 13:16
I can't imagine using an electric blanket in Tenerife, even in the winter. I suppose if you live there you must be aclimatised to the heat and really feel the cold when it happens!

When we visit in the winter months our 5 tog duvet is all we need.

A.P.&.S.S
29-07-2011, 17:52
I Know its Summer but think of the chilly winter nights, i have for sale a double electric blanket, its a god send believe me, we are moving on Sunday so if your interested pm me 35 euros , were in palm mar , thanks

I'm in Palm Mar also......I must be hot blooded as there is no way I could think of using an elecy blanket!!:wink: Best of luck selling tho, maybe to someone up the hills...Villaflor or somewhere like that.

KirstyJay
29-07-2011, 18:27
I Know its Summer but think of the chilly winter nights, i have for sale a double electric blanket, its a god send believe me, we are moving on Sunday so if your interested pm me 35 euros , were in palm mar , thanks

We have one. Best purchase we ever made!!! I want 2 single ones for the kids. Pity you weren't selling them instead. :)

tonypub
29-07-2011, 18:36
We have one. Best purchase we ever made!!! I want 2 single ones for the kids. Pity you weren't selling them instead. :)Unbelievable!whats wrong with the kids you got?:bootyshake::fpull:

Jackie
30-07-2011, 12:25
Same here Kirsty lol. Although I don't have an electric blanket, as for some reason my bedroom never really gets that cold my kids do and couldn't imagine being without them for the winter now For those that can't imagine using one in Tenerife come and sleep in my house for a couple of nights in the 'winter' and everything will become clear :)

A.P.&.S.S
30-07-2011, 12:36
Same here Kirsty lol. Although I don't have an electric blanket, as for some reason my bedroom never really gets that cold my kids do and couldn't imagine being without them for the winter now For those that can't imagine using one in Tenerife come and sleep in my house for a couple of nights in the 'winter' and everything will become clear :)

Better watch Jackie, you will have all the men starting a que outside the door;)

Jackie
30-07-2011, 12:48
Better watch Jackie, you will have all the men starting a que outside the door;)

haha I did re-read it once I had posted and was hoping that no one would pick up on the way it SOUNDED lol because that wasn't the way it was meant ;)

MaxineC
30-07-2011, 12:54
We have one. Best purchase we ever made!!! I want 2 single ones for the kids. Pity you weren't selling them instead. :)

Wimp... :raspberry2:

I hate electric blankets, even in the UK I couldn't use them. Something about getting into a warm/hot bed knocks me a bit pukey... much more fun warming it up yourself, once you're in there! ;)

Medman
30-07-2011, 13:31

I hate electric blankets, even in the UK I couldn't use them. Something about getting into a warm/hot bed knocks me a bit pukey... much more fun warming it up yourself, once you're in there! ;)

:agree: Me too Max and my wife doesn't need one, she just uses me ! :hug:

caretenerife
30-07-2011, 16:06
your inbox is full but f its clean and in good condition then I will have it please
I live high up in arico and it gets cold here in winter, mine last one got used for a sick puppy and then had to be thrown away

Thanks

A.P.&.S.S
30-07-2011, 16:23

I love your style Max..........you and me also?!:D