PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recomend an all inclusive hotel in south Tenerife?

madison
29-07-2011, 14:16
normally stay at club tenerife but this time taking 6 20yr olds with us so best option is all inclusive .
have stayed at prison camp isla bonita last year how they rate this 4 stars is unreal .

so anyone been anywhere better thanks

MaxineC
29-07-2011, 17:17
Bahia Principe is lovely, but maybe Playa Paraisio a little out of the way for you... ???

Bitacora offer all options, from B&B to AI... Good central location and I'm told the food is very good (need to get out at the crack of dawn to get a sunbed though :rolleyes:)

Red Devil
29-07-2011, 17:43
Can't fault Paradise Park hotel in LC - nice buffet for evening meal and accommodation ok. Cheapest I think is to book direct online with the hotel then you can choose your room.

uptowngirl
29-07-2011, 18:05
We have some excellent offers for Paradise Park, and it is lovely............................. central too, and near the great El Mirador Strip of Bars.

The RIU Buenavista at Playa Paraiso is also FANTASTIC, though as stated above, a little out of the way, and as said before, Bahia Principe hotels are good too.

Hotel near to the prison camp, if you like the area, is the Jardines del Teide and that I can highly recommend too.

info@tenerifesunshine.com for more details and prices, or get on the website www.tenerifesunshine.com and go to LIVE CHAT

We are open from 0900 until 2200, 7 days a week. Have a chat with the travel team and see what offers they have for you :):):)

MaxineC
29-07-2011, 19:19
We stayed in Jardines del Teide years ago, before it was AI, and yes it's a lovely hotel...

sleepy
29-07-2011, 19:24
There's always the Hotel Columbus in L.A if you want or need to keep it cheap.

MaxineC
29-07-2011, 19:37
There's always the Hotel Columbus in L.A if you want or need to keep it cheap.

Problem with the Colombus though is you can only get one drink at a time, so if there's a crowd of you you can't go to the bar and get a round in...