PDA

View Full Version : Wanted in Tenerife: iPhone 4

Lippy
29-07-2011, 17:09
I am looking to buy a good condition preferably liberated or that can work on Movistar system iphone 4. White would be ideal please pm if you have one for sale

doreen
29-07-2011, 17:13
I'm looking for one as well in white - Movistar have quoted over 500€ or free with a gazillion points :(

bonitatime
29-07-2011, 17:59
I have a black one which I aquired by finishing my contract and signing with orange. Movistar then offered me what ever I wanted in the way of phones and a great contract and only 18 months duration. I am about to either do this again of find some other fudge as the contract finushes later this year. Doreen if you are autonomo there are some deals out there. I have split my private calls and work ones and aquired a 2 nd wonder smart phone for my youngest. It should cost me no more but you need to look at what you pay for calls

Vortex Wake
29-07-2011, 18:02
I'm looking for one as well in white - Movistar have quoted over 500€ or free with a gazillion points :(

I'd wait until Apple announce the new iPhone 5 in September before changing ?

doreen
29-07-2011, 18:05
I'd wait until Apple announce the new iPhone 5 in September before changing ?

There's another one that soon eek2: I actually reach the gazillion points mark around September - doubt they will have the 5 available :(

Lippy
29-07-2011, 19:55
I can actually get a black i phone 4 with my points but do not want to tie myself to 18 months, no white in stock so may have to take a black on if you guys have on available as need one for only 6-8 months.

The original idea was for a BB torch in white or black but Movistar claim they are out of stock LOL

Added after 2 minutes:

If you have a black one still for sale pm please

bonitatime
29-07-2011, 22:10
Shop around as we had to try several stores befoe we found one with the phoone we were looking for. The shop behind Zara near the Safari centre always has phones early.

CIM
30-07-2011, 01:08
Or buy an android phone - much more useful for business users (I have used Iphones and Android.)
They are also less expensive so you require less points to pick one up free. I got an HTC Desire HD with 4,500 points for 60€ - excellent phone and operating system. Very, very useful in our line of work when you are out and about all the time.

Lippy
30-07-2011, 09:46
Thanks CIM but think that my partner is only going to go for a iphone 4 or a BB Torch black or white would do as long as I can then put a Movistar chip into it.

Thanks

Lippy
02-08-2011, 23:32
Went to Orange today and they offered Euros 20 for a 1 year old BB Curve if I paid them Euros 79 for a iphone and then to pay Euros 42 per month for 24 months