PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy good Toddlers shoes in south Tenerife?

no.job.2.small
29-07-2011, 20:06
HI,
Does anyone know of some good childrens shoe shops to buy toddlers (14 month old) shoes.
Im looking for good quality shoes and sandels like Pablosky or Geox etc not just the €9.95 cheap rubbish most shops sell.
Normally use the one in Gran Sur but there not getting new sizes in till the sales are over.

Thanks

judetenerife
29-07-2011, 21:11
try bambini in san isidro, or there used to be one in the round shopping centre downstairs near del duque beach, or santa cruz city centre has a few xx

slodgedad
29-07-2011, 21:16
Is Bambini on the main road through San Isidro?

judetenerife
29-07-2011, 22:24
yes on the left as you go up

Nic
30-07-2011, 20:10
The kids shoes in Bambini aren't great to be honest, they're not "decent" shoes if you know what I mean, not Clarks standard and they charge a fortune. There is a children's shoe shop in CC Gran Sur, it's called Nenes and it's along beside the Hollywood bar, right at the end so if you park in the out door car park just as you go into the centre, walk down the stairs and in the doors you're at it! They have shoes for all budgets and are proper fitting shoes for toddlers and children. I always try to buy my little ones shoes there (aged 1 and 2 1/2) and am always happy with the service. They also have a store in Carrefour and CC La Villa in La Orotava.

no.job.2.small
30-07-2011, 20:21
The kids shoes in Bambini aren't great to be honest, they're not "decent" shoes if you know what I mean, not Clarks standard and they charge a fortune. There is a children's shoe shop in CC Gran Sur, it's called Nenes and it's along beside the Hollywood bar, right at the end so if you park in the out door car park just as you go into the centre, walk down the stairs and in the doors you're at it! They have shoes for all budgets and are proper fitting shoes for toddlers and children. I always try to buy my little ones shoes there (aged 1 and 2 1/2) and am always happy with the service. They also have a store in Carrefour and CC La Villa in La Orotava.

Thats the one we always use but due to having the sales on at the mo they arent replacing their stock so they havent got the sizes we are after ! Very good service tho the rest of the year, very high quality shoes which obviously you need to pay for ! (The little ones only have 1 pair of feet after all !)