PDA

View Full Version : Just like to say Hi to all.

Pembscouple
30-07-2011, 12:24
Don't really know what to say except Hi and Thanks in advance:wave:

My Wife & myself had been considering emigrating to Southern Spain for a while (since our kids fled the nest) not done anything much about emigrating until my wife recently said she'd prefer Tenerife. We're both 48 years young, seeking to enjoy the climate and Semi-retire.

We're currently living in Sunny (joke) West Wales, cheesed off with the climate both weather & political.

I'll post more elsewhere if that's the term ? or should it be thread more ?

longtallalice
30-07-2011, 13:06
hi and welcome to the forum , myself and partner (also 48 yrs young) are moving to tenerife in 2 weeks and the forum has been a great help in making decisions and finding out the do's and donts on this lovely island , good luck with the planning part ,i have lost a stone in weight due to stress , which is actually a good thing as i will be hopefully wearing my bikini a bit more , look forward to your future posts

delgirl
30-07-2011, 14:03
welcome to the forum hope you make the right decision and are happy where you chose to settle

rosemary
30-07-2011, 20:01
Hi and welcome. Just to say that my hubbie and I retired initially to the spanish mainland, to the Costa Blanca and we were very disappointed in the cold and wet winters there! We had every kind of heating in our Casa, gas central heating, electric aircon, hot and cold, and a log fire and we were still cold! The house was not insulated of course which didnīt help. Old and charming it may have been but it was damp and mouldy in the winter. We are now happily settled here in Tenerife and the climate is superb. Nobody has radiators here unless they live up in the hills of course. But I love the dryness and the warm winds and the wonderful light. Definitely recommend to come here to this beautiful island!

Ps Even as far south as Marbella on the mainland the winters are the same!

Harmonicaman
30-07-2011, 20:22
A warm welcome from me Pembscouple!:wave: Any questions, feel free to ask as someone on here will have the answer!

TenerifeFanatic
30-07-2011, 21:50
Welcome and enjoy the forum!:sunburn:

doreen
30-07-2011, 21:55
Welcome to our Forum - lots of information on here to help you make the right decisions :)

slodgedad
30-07-2011, 22:03
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

AL JAY
30-07-2011, 22:14
Welcome to the forum :party4::cheers:

MaxineC
01-08-2011, 20:12
Hello and welcome... :)

sunspot
01-08-2011, 20:27
Hi and a very warm welcome from me too

Suzanne127b
04-08-2011, 12:00
hola :welcome: hope you love living here as much as I do :)