PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Chef required immediately

ballina
30-07-2011, 17:30
Experienced Chef required immediately for busy restaurant in Los Cristianos. Please PM to arrange interview

Harmonicaman
30-07-2011, 19:58
Experienced Chef required immediately for busy restaurant in Los Cristianos. Please PM to arrange interview
Is it for Nancy Spains?:yum:

Loaded
30-07-2011, 20:23
Whoever you take on please don't let them be seen smoking by the customers, a new place, that will remain nameless, opened up on jardines de sur in the last few weeks whos name is an anagram of cannys pain whose chef was on the front steps of the restaurant smoking away..... Put me right off

AL JAY
30-07-2011, 20:41
Where is this " Panic Anny's " :D

tonypub
30-07-2011, 20:46
i seen a sign in the kitchen of a bar in peurto colon"dont put fag nubs down the sink"lol.

sleepy
30-07-2011, 20:59
Whoever you take on please don't let them be seen smoking by the customers, a new place, that will remain nameless, opened up on jardines de sur in the last few weeks whos name is an anagram of cannys pain whose chef was on the front steps of the restaurant smoking away..... Put me right off

Aren't chefs allowed to smoke then??If he was outside smoking ,whats the problem with that?He may even have washed his hands afterwards :D

Tom
30-07-2011, 21:00
Where is this " Panic Anny's " :D

Wrong ! It's called - A Canny Snip - Named after his favourite operation.

AL JAY
30-07-2011, 21:40
Wrong ! It's called - A Canny Snip - Named after his favourite operation.

Tom i know you like taking pics of flowers..... but do you do A1 Pansy Scan :fpull: :D

I wonder if this bar is a A spy scan inn

Loaded
31-07-2011, 18:50
Aren't chefs allowed to smoke then??If he was outside smoking ,whats the problem with that?He may even have washed his hands afterwards :D

Yes but just don't let the customers see, or at least TRY not to lol

ivesy1999
12-08-2011, 13:01
loaded i take it you don't smoke you snobby ****

Loaded
13-08-2011, 10:10
loaded i take it you don't smoke you snobby ****

Correct, but if I did I'd be a bit more consciencious

Neal Williams
15-08-2011, 14:41

I am an experienced chef looking for work in the Los Cristianos area at the moment. Please PM to give me some more info on the vacancy you have at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Neal

andyb
17-08-2011, 15:40

Beats cats runnig around where food is served. Seen that more than once.