PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, is the shop closed or open?

henry
30-07-2011, 20:32
this morning when i went to work. the bus top in front of spar in playa fanaba.
i got off and i see the little store spanish style.

i see the women taking things out and setting up the store to be open. and i see 2 people all ready went in and bought this and that. so when i walking in to buy me a red bull the lady told me iīm closed.

but i seen two people went in and got serve. so i had some time before going to work i came back 15 min later and the store all set up for business.

so i walk in and she keep telling me i am closed.. huh?? after setting the store you still closed ??? i donīt understand that. so i went to a little bar and got a can of red bull there when i walk pass spanish style. the girl saw me and i just hold my can of red bull and told her in spanish look!! you still (closed) and i got a redbull. i donīt know what she did. i just keep walking to work.

when i got off she was still working. so customers going in and service. i went to spar and got a coke. so the question here is if she is (closed) why people going in and getting their needs? but when i come in she (closed)

tonypub
30-07-2011, 20:34
her father is a bus driver maybe?

COL NIL SATIS
30-07-2011, 20:59
Whats the shop called Henry.? is it called Tower Bridge lol :raspberry2::raspberry2::raspberry2:

Thats the only thing i can think of thats open when its closed,and closed when its open gahhhhhhhhhhhh

(http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/900691#ixzz1TcWTrCxV)

timmylish
31-07-2011, 01:23
She does not like you? Plain and simple to see!

slodgedad
31-07-2011, 01:28
It annoys me too, Henry, when it seems like they are picking on you.

There could be a valid reason, you may have misunderstood her.

caroletenerife
31-07-2011, 02:04
mabey she meant she was busy Henry, go to a different shop where you get service with a smile:D:D:D:D, like that xxx

Angusjim
31-07-2011, 10:08
this morning when i went to work. the bus top in front of spar in playa fanaba.
i got off and i see the little store spanish style.

i see the women taking things out and setting up the store to be open. and i see 2 people all ready went in and bought this and that. so when i walking in to buy me a red bull the lady told me iīm closed.

but i seen two people went in and got serve. so i had some time before going to work i came back 15 min later and the store all set up for business.

so i walk in and she keep telling me i am closed.. huh?? after setting the store you still closed ??? i donīt understand that. so i went to a little bar and got a can of red bull there when i walk pass spanish style. the girl saw me and i just hold my can of red bull and told her in spanish look!! you still (closed) and i got a redbull. i donīt know what she did. i just keep walking to work.

when i got off she was still working. so customers going in and service. i went to spar and got a coke. so the question here is if she is (closed) why people going in and getting their needs? but when i come in she (closed)

Welcome to customer care Tenerife style I find that most Canarian shop assistants are useless they are either on their phone or speaking to someone at the till and you are just an irritation to them:wall:

YOUNG GOLFER
31-07-2011, 12:35
Welcome to customer care Tenerife style I find that most Canarian shop assistants are useless they are either on their phone or speaking to someone at the till and you are just an irritation to them:wall:

Think maybe you Scots should make more of a effort to learn their language after all you do share the same flag:scotland::scotland::hide::hide:

Angusjim
31-07-2011, 12:46
Think maybe you Scots should make more of a effort to learn their language after all you do share the same flag:scotland::scotland::hide::hide:

You have shocked me I never had you down as a racist you English git:twak::whistle:

YOUNG GOLFER
31-07-2011, 12:48
You have shocked me I never had you down as a racist you English git:twak::whistle:

Well now you know:bootyshake::bootyshake::wink2::wink2:

Jackie
31-07-2011, 15:08
It must just be you Henry haha. I go into that Spanish Style every morning before work even when she is still 'setting up' and she serves me no problem. Maybe you misunderstood what she was saying ;)

henry
31-07-2011, 20:15
no she keep saying in spanish soy cerrado!!!

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 20:23
no she keep saying in spanish soy cerrado!!!

Maybe a change of aftershave.... :whistle: ;)

henry
31-07-2011, 20:29
well i do like old spice and brut. i get my old spice en el corte ingles and from brut i get it in the u.k. save me some postage

Jackie
31-07-2011, 20:50
well i do like old spice and brut. i get my old spice en el corte ingles and from brut i get it in the u.k. save me some postage

There's your problem Henry, those aftershaves are only about 40 odd years out of date, try a nice Issy Miyake or something from one of the perfume shops ;)

henry
31-07-2011, 21:02
i been using old spice and brut since i was in high school it got a really nice scent. the other i try and burns or cost too much..

TOTO 99
31-07-2011, 21:25
Henry dude, everybody who used to advertise those products on tv have now died of old age. What does that tell you? It's time to let go of that soap on a rope...:)

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 23:22
i been using old spice and brut since i was in high school it got a really nice scent. the other i try and burns or cost too much..

Trust me, as a woman, it's time to change your aftershaves.... ;)

caroletenerife
01-08-2011, 03:31
Splash it all over, Henry. And you have the right name for it x

junglejim
01-08-2011, 07:46
Have you pulled your zip up??

williethetim
01-08-2011, 11:06

there you go Henry , the reason your single, try mossie repellant youve more chance with ladies..