PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy pet urns in Tenerife?

chrissy53
30-07-2011, 21:57
does anyone know were you can buy pet urns ???
thank you

TIS
31-07-2011, 00:11
does anyone know were you can buy pet urns ???
thank you
Have you asked at the Vets? Our vet in Granadilla can get them - nt sure of price though.

slodgedad
31-07-2011, 00:21
I may sound unsophisticated, but apart from a Greek urn, which brings to mind the old M&W joke.

What is an 'urn'?

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 00:24
I may sound unsophisticated, but apart from a Greek urn, which brings to mind the old M&W joke.

What is an 'urn'?

What you would keep your pets ashes in...

karinagal
31-07-2011, 00:24

What is an 'urn'?

I'm presuming it's for the ashes of a departed pet.....?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

slodgedad
31-07-2011, 00:35
What you would keep your pets ashes in...

I'm presuming it's for the ashes of a departed pet.....?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I apologize for my disrespect.

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 00:53
I apologize for my disrespect.

I don't find it in the least bit disrespectful... As much as I love my dogs, I wouldn't want to keep their ashes, or my husbands for that matter... However, I have know people that have, and if it gives them comfort then so be it. The world would be dull if we all thought the same ;)

Suej
31-07-2011, 16:01
I don't find it in the least bit disrespectful... As much as I love my dogs, I wouldn't want to keep their ashes, or my husbands for that matter... However, I have know people that have, and if it gives them comfort then so be it. The world would be dull if we all thought the same ;)

I have never kept pets ashes except for my last cat that had a cancer that came through her mouth it was one month before we were set to leave for Tenerife and she was all ready to come with us, the Vet said there was no alternative but to put her to sleep, she was a rescued cat from the RSPCA and was an extremely timid but loving house cat, we didnīt have the heart to leave her in the UK so I did bring her ashes with us.

Sorry to Chrissy53 I canīt help, but I do agree Vet should be your first stop.

chrissy53
06-08-2011, 19:21
that wasnt the question ! your preferences....

chrissy53
07-08-2011, 22:03

karinagal
08-08-2011, 00:47

Sorry Chrissy - I'm not understanding your last post, could you explain?

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

WeeJake
08-08-2011, 01:52
Chrissy came on asking for info about Pet Urns for her much much loved departed pet and I believe she was upset at maybe one or two of the statements thereafter. Everyone has preferences, but chrissy didnīt ask anyone for their preference, she asked a direct question. i.e Where can I buy Pet Urns in Tenerife. Hence her last response. Direct questions on any forum should be answered with direct answers. Queries should be answered with individual advice, and a poll will be posted if opinions are requested!! Otherwise individual opinions should be kept to ourselves. I believe she got the desired response on another forum.

AL JAY
08-08-2011, 02:13
If you read post number 2 she was informed that you can get them from the vets,that is a direct answer as far as im concerned!
Did you not read that one yourself?

WeeJake
08-08-2011, 02:22
Donīt be Silly. I was responding to post number 11 who didnīt understand why Chrissy was miffed. Read On!

canarianchicken
08-08-2011, 02:31
Does this thread have to turn into another silly childish playground argument?

Chrissy, please private me. I may be able to help you, my other half has a business which deals in pet cremation etc.

So sorry that you have lost you pet. I love my cat so much I can only imagine how upsetting it must be for you.

AL JAY
08-08-2011, 02:32
Whoa!!! I didn't understand it either, You said in you're post she wanted a direct answer and she got it in post number 2 off TIS,Go on have a re-read is that not an answer? Also her post above made no sense,it should have been "worded" and "punctuated" better!

WeeJake
08-08-2011, 02:39
Does this thread have to turn into another silly childish playground argument?

Chrissy, please private me. I may be able to help you, my other half has a business which deals in pet cremation etc.

So sorry that you have lost you pet. I love my cat so much I can only imagine how upsetting it must be for you.

The only childish behaviour you will ever see on this forum are from those that are repremanded,. Like all children who throw their rattles out of the pram should be from time to time. Many thanks for your concern, but I believe chrissy is not currently online. She has already dealt with the issue of the urn, through another forum. but I bet she wished sheīd known about you guys before. Hey Ho. I will be sure to tell her to PM you for future reference.

You really need to get a life. the woman is devastated her pet has died and youīre worried about punctuation. The comments she didnīt like were the personal ones about people who wouldnīt keep their pets ashes let alone their husbands. Like I said earlier, she didnīt ask for comments and by the way she didnīt need them either!!

Added after 2 minutes:

This is to canarian chicken, the second part of my message was meant for AlJay not you.

canarianchicken
08-08-2011, 02:43
That's OK ... I can fully understand. I'm glad that she has sorted things out. All the best.