PDA

View Full Version : Is there a supermarket that does online food home deliveries in south Tenerife?

TrueBlueAngel
31-07-2011, 10:49
Is there anywhere in Tenerife that will do an online food delivery service? We're staying at Chayofa Country Club so would need it to be delivered there.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

glostergirl
31-07-2011, 10:53
morning. mercadona deliver!!!

karinagal
31-07-2011, 11:22
Is there anywhere in Tenerife that will do an online food delivery service? We're staying at Chayofa Country Club so would need it to be delivered there.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

http://onlineshoppingtenerife.com

I haven't used them yet myself, but I've seen their delivery van out and about

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

tenerifegal
31-07-2011, 12:01
yes mercadona are brilliant www.mercadona.es
and its in english

TrueBlueAngel
31-07-2011, 13:02
yes mercadona are brilliant www.mercadona.es
and its in english

Thanks, however I've been informed that they do not deliver to Chayofa :( Anyone know any different?

Tom
31-07-2011, 13:05
Thanks, however I've been informed that they do not deliver to Chayofa :( Anyone know any different?

Register and put your post code in to check delivery.

Suej
31-07-2011, 14:00

Check that one out TBAngel, they have a store just up the road in Cabo Blanco so canīt see they wouldnīt deliver to Chayofa.:)

Jackie
31-07-2011, 15:03
Even if it accepts the postcode don't rely on them delivering. I live near San Miguel and was told by a lady working in the Cabo Blanco store that the Las Chafiras store delivers here. Made my order put in my postcode, all ok, made the payment and it was accepted. Delivery day came and nothing. My daughter called them to be told that they do not deliver to my postcode !!!! why the hell did the online shop accept my postcode and payment then. They told my daughter that as a 'one off' they would deliver our order as it had been paid for. Half the items where returned with the receipt the next day as the quality was dire. I am sure they picked out the old rubbish from the fruit and veg. Personally I wouldn't use them again as I do like to pick out my own fresh fruit and veg. but there is no reason why the one in Cabo Blanco shouldn't deliver to Chayofa. They deliver within a 10km radius from their store.

sarah012
03-08-2011, 15:25
I live in LC and find Carolina Supermkt very reliable...and no charge....not sure if they will deliver to Chayofa

Greg
03-08-2011, 21:30
Mercadona's website does not recognise Chayofa postcodes, they used to when it was 38627 but it changed to 38652 a few years ago. It won't recognise either now! So er no is the short answer! Roys pizza do though, Mexican Hot Dance for me:idea:

TrueBlueAngel
03-08-2011, 21:39
http://onlineshoppingtenerife.com

I haven't used them yet myself, but I've seen their delivery van out and about

This company has informed me that they deliver to Chayofa :) Mercadona asked me for the address to confirm but failed to let me know afterwards. So I know who I'm going to use :)

karinagal
04-08-2011, 01:01
This company has informed me that they deliver to Chayofa :) Mercadona asked me for the address to confirm but failed to let me know afterwards. So I know who I'm going to use :)

Please do let us know how you get on. It's always good to know how things turn out..

timmylish
04-08-2011, 15:28
I don,t know how this company exists tbh. Heard of them but know of no-one who uses them or anyone who know anyone who does use them! Never hear of them, advertising etc etc.

the_kat
05-08-2011, 09:31
I don,t know how this company exists tbh. Heard of them but know of no-one who uses them or anyone who know anyone who does use them! Never hear of them, advertising etc etc.

onlineshoppingtenerife is part of the bestco import/export company and have 2 shops on the golf del sur, based in Chafiras, Family run company, all lovely people. I haven't used the delivery service before but I imagine it's good for people who like their English products delivered straight to the door

OST
02-09-2011, 16:39
Yes we deliver in Chayofa, and would be happy to deliver to you, you can order on-line with us at www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com (http://www.onlineshoppingtenerife.com)

OST
02-09-2011, 16:49

Dear Timmylish, we advertised for 12 months on the radio, 6 months with Coast and 6 months with Oasis as well as magazines, and have regular customers who buy from us on a fortnightly and monthly basis. I hope you will give us a try soon...

doreen
02-09-2011, 16:54
Dear Timmylish, we advertised for 12 months on the radio, 6 months with Coast and 6 months with Oasis as well as magazines, and have regular customers who buy from us on a fortnightly and monthly basis. I hope you will give us a try soon...

Hello OST - welcome to the forum ... we have a new section where businesses can for one week run a thread describing their business and answering members' questions ... why not check it out and give the timmylish's of this world all the details they need :)

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?8857-Welcome-to-the-New-Tenerife-Forum-Business-Section