PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 1 bed apartment available in Los Cristianos, Tenerife.

Christine12
31-07-2011, 12:04
One bed in Central Location of Los Cristianos for long or short term rent. Available
from 22nd August till Xmas.

Quiet location behind the church, with roof top swimming pool, free sun loungers,2 mins to harbour, 4 mins to Las Vistas beach. Everything there, UK TV Channels, DVD player,fridge freezer, micro wave, oven, hob, washing machine. Light and airy. 2 single beds in large bedroom with wardrobe and drawer space. Have photos.

PM me if interested. Thank you,

Christine

robntoni
02-08-2011, 03:58
Hi

Is this definitely only available until Christmas or could a longer-term let be negotiated?

Christine12
07-08-2011, 07:56
Still available. Sorry no pets.

PM me if interested. Many thanks

One bed in Central Location of Los Cristianos for long or short term rent. Available
from 22nd August till Xmas.

Quiet location behind the church, with roof top swimming pool, free sun loungers,2 mins to harbour, 4 mins to Las Vistas beach. Everything there, UK TV Channels, DVD player,fridge freezer, micro wave, oven, hob, washing machine. Light and airy. 2 single beds in large bedroom with wardrobe and drawer space. Have photos.

PM me if interested. Thank you,

Christine

Christine12
12-08-2011, 08:22
Still available. Sorry no pets.

PM me if interested. Many thanks

Still available

robntoni
17-08-2011, 16:54
Hi. Sending you a PM now to arrange a viewing.

Added after 11 minutes:

Me again. I can't get the PM pages to load - they just hang there... so I'm not sure how to get in touch.

Ginerica
18-08-2011, 17:55
I would be interested in renting the appartment for one week - 3-7 november. We are 3 couples and we would be interested in finding other 2 appartments like this one, for the same period. Do you know if there are available flats like this in the same area? And if there are, could you be our connection for this?

And if you agree to rent us the appartment for one week, then what would be the cost?

Christine12
21-08-2011, 08:31
Apartment still available for long or short term let, please pm me.

nicki
25-08-2011, 12:29
hi im looking for a appartment from 15january till end march 2012 ?
can you pm me if possible and price and so on, tx

Christine12
29-08-2011, 07:28
Please can one of the mods close this thread. Many thanks