PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the best place to hire a car for the day in south Tenerife?

Tony and Jen
31-07-2011, 18:42
We would like to go to loro park and would prefer to drive so where is the best place to hire a car for the day and also to get tickets,, if possible i would like the car dropped off/collected at the dream villa tagoro

Cheers Tony:):)

Tom
31-07-2011, 19:07
We would like to go to loro park and would prefer to drive so where is the best place to hire a car for the day and also to get tickets,, if possible i would like the car dropped off/collected at the dream villa tagoro

Cheers Tony:):)

I think for what you will see from the car you may as well save some money and catch the excursion bus.

warbey
31-07-2011, 19:27
We went to a Travel Shop, and, after making sure the Pick-up wasnt too far away, We booked the Caoch Trip and Loro Entrance.
This drops You off at the front Door so to speak;
As the Coach is higher than most Cars We saw a lot en route too.
Caught in the Evening rush hour on the way back too.
Going Locally saves Reps Comission)

Tony and Jen
31-07-2011, 19:30
I think for what you will see from the car you may as well save some money and catch the excursion bus.

Thx Tom

Its not the views i'm looking for,, i don't travel well on coaches and i don't want to get there feeling ill and not enjoy the day

Tom
31-07-2011, 19:35
Thx Tom

Its not the views i'm looking for,, i don't travel well on coaches and i don't want to get there feeling ill and not enjoy the day

Coaches in general ? If so the try http://www.autoreisen.es/ingles/tenerife_car_hire.php as a starting point.

Stoney
01-08-2011, 10:16
There are three car hire places just near Harley's (San Eugenio), normally the best rates and it not far from your location. Always found that if you want one delivered to the hotel it will cost you more. Arrange to pick it up late on the day before you want it and return it on the night of the hire, think it used to be open till about 8pm but not certain. Get their early for parking and get your ticket from a shop here before you go, you will miss the queues. The park is a great day out, its quicker to go the Santa Cruz way as its all motorway. Hope this helps.