PDA

View Full Version : Football Which team to win this years Premier League?

tonypub
31-07-2011, 19:30
who do you think will win?only teams with a realistic chance of winning :D

Added after 3 minutes:

looks like liverpools an early favorite,way out in the lead with 100% of the vote:wow:

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 19:43
Not anymore they're not.... :D

tonypub
31-07-2011, 19:47
lol whos voted for the yids?must be henry:fpull:

AL JAY
31-07-2011, 20:19
Liverpool haven't got a cat in hells chance, they have conceded 3 goals in each of the last 4 games in fact against Galatasary the other night they got beat 3-0 and it could have been 6. And Kenny has lost the plot paying 45 million for Henderson/Adam/Downing i think he should be looking at defenders. Sometimes im glad Everton are skint yet we always punch above our weight and give the top 4 of MAN UTD-CHELSEA-ARSENAL-MAN CITY a run for their money, I think it will be 22 years without a title for LFC at the end of this season. :raspberry::raspberry:

http://evertontime.com/

not that im counting like :D see link

last time i looked it was 21 years 3 months 3 days 15 hours 16 minutes 17 seconds

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 20:19
The city voter is staying quiet too.... Pablooooooo :D

sleepy
31-07-2011, 20:21
lol whos voted for the yids?must be henry:fpull:

Na...was me :D

warbey
31-07-2011, 20:35
Does it matter anymore.
Man United probably have three Locals, The rest dont represent any Area and havent for Years....

COL NIL SATIS
31-07-2011, 21:17
For me i think it will again be between Man United,Chelsea and Man City ,United to edge it again !!!

imablue
31-07-2011, 21:46
:dontknow: can,t really make my mind up....i think the progress City have made will make them a threat to United... apart from that who gives a toss :bootyshake::D

Susief
31-07-2011, 22:45
:dontknow: can,t really make my mind up....i think the progress City have made will make them a threat to United... apart from that who gives a toss :bootyshake::D

Only an Everton fan could say that! Lol.
One things for sure we won't win it! Our lads might get an Oscar for eating chicken! ;-)

YOUNG GOLFER
31-07-2011, 23:01
Well think it will be.........

Liverpool
Man united:bootyshake::bootyshake:
Man City:wink2::wink2:
Chelsea:o:o:o:o

Spur 6th:wink2::wink2:

Everton LAST..................:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:: bowdown:

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 23:26
Does it matter anymore.
Man United probably have three Locals, The rest dont represent any Area and havent for Years....

None of them have a majority of of local players anymore... and I remember Arsewipes once fielding a team with NO English players... :eek: United have a great academy, hence they usually have a reasonable mix...

As for Liverpoo, if their pre-season is anything to go by, they will be all gob and very little results. City will be the ones to watch... they've actually started looking like a football team. Oh hang on, a pig just flew past my window... :D

Andy0210
31-07-2011, 23:31
I donīt mean to worry you all but Blackburn have just signed some Bloke from Scotland called Goodwillie, now if one thing is for sure a Goodwillie scores every outing so that means we are in with a real shout this season!

:bowdown: Goodwillie!

MaxineC
31-07-2011, 23:35
I donīt mean to worry you all but Blackburn have just signed some Bloke from Scotland called Goodwillie, now if one thing is for sure a Goodwillie scores every outing so that means we are in with a real shout this season!

:bowdown: Goodwillie!

Dream on, Andy..... You're nearly as funny as YG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy0210
01-08-2011, 00:36
Dream on, Andy..... You're nearly as funny as YG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sigh! Thats my cue to leave i would have thought you would have taken facebook and numerous forum posts on here and our meetings in person before you tarred me with such a brush! :run:

Thats kind of like saying i am as funny as herpes! :hide:

MaxineC
01-08-2011, 01:01
Sigh! Thats my cue to leave i would have thought you would have taken facebook and numerous forum posts on here and our meetings in person before you tarred me with such a brush! :run:

Thats kind of like saying i am as funny as herpes! :hide:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bless your cotton socks, I hadn't realised you would take it so personally.... Remind me to give you a slap next time I see you, a VERY hard one at that! :box: :D

Andy0210
01-08-2011, 01:33
I would prefer a hard slap and i mean a really hard one, a hard slap that hurts PLEASE MADAME!

As funny as YG....... OMG Thats the equivalent of having an olive stuck in an airway!

Would be hoping for a little tune to help me breathe a little easier. :rolleyes:

warbey
01-08-2011, 20:02
I would prefer a hard slap and i mean a really hard one, a hard slap that hurts PLEASE MADAME!

As funny as YG....... OMG Thats the equivalent of having an olive stuck in an airway!

Would be hoping for a little tune to help me breathe a little easier. :rolleyes:

I decided to ignore Y.G's quip with the contempt it deserved.
He's overmoderated in My opinion. Could be a foreigner too?

It'll be a squeaky bum year thats for sure.!!

YOUNG GOLFER
01-08-2011, 23:11

And i thought we were pals......

Worldwalker
03-08-2011, 11:49
ManU or ManCity:twak:

theedge92
03-08-2011, 20:38
As a Liverpool fan, i'd like to say we will win it, but whether we've got enough to get us into challenging for the title time will tell. I would definately say we're goin to make top 4, no doubt about it. Post this poll again at christmas then i'll give me definitive answer. :spin:

MaxineC
03-08-2011, 21:01
As a Liverpool fan, i'd like to say we will win it, but whether we've got enough to get us into challenging for the title time will tell. I would definately say we're goin to make top 4, no doubt about it. Post this poll again at christmas then i'll give me definitive answer. :spin:

I love an optimist.... :rofl: :rofl:

tonypub
03-08-2011, 21:22
close this thread,just shows how embarrasingly stupid the good people of forum land are.14 for man ure,pfft:bootyshake:

AL JAY
03-08-2011, 21:40
Hahahaha i knew it would backfire on you, You have been telling us for 21 years you have found the final piece of the jigsaw, Aquilani is now leaving,as well as Joe Cole, Poulsen,Jovanovic, and Dogleash has brought in Henderson,Adam,and this seasons final piece Downing :wave: bye bye title :fpull::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tonypub
03-08-2011, 21:48
Hahahaha i knew it would backfire on you, You have been telling us for 21 years you have found the final piece of the jigsaw, Aquilani is now leaving,as well as Joe Cole, Poulsen,Jovanovic, and Dogleash has brought in Henderson,Adam,and this seasons final piece Downing :wave: bye bye title :fpull::rofl::rofl::rofl:what do you know about football al? THREAD CLOSED cockney tossers:neener:

AL JAY
03-08-2011, 22:05
Not only me but the rest of the country know you have all been "Brainwashed" and are all "Deluded" even Stevie GBH will not play till Oct...:wow::D:devil2:

Keep up the good work Agent Kenny!!!

theedge92
03-08-2011, 22:53
Hahahaha i knew it would backfire on you, You have been telling us for 21 years you have found the final piece of the jigsaw, Aquilani is now leaving,as well as Joe Cole, Poulsen,Jovanovic, and Dogleash has brought in Henderson,Adam,and this seasons final piece Downing :wave: bye bye title :fpull::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be honest the signings we've made aren't as bad as you make out. It shows a team going forward, progressing to challenge for the title and other trophies. More than what i can say for you bitters. Hope you enjoy the relegation battle. :whistle:

AL JAY
03-08-2011, 22:56
Bitters? Oh the irony :raspberry2:

slodgedad
03-08-2011, 22:59
The one with he most foreigners in...

MaxineC
04-08-2011, 14:09
The one with he most foreigners in...

Who rattled your cage... ;)

close this thread,just shows how embarrasingly stupid the good people of forum land are.14 for man ure,pfft:bootyshake:

Hadn't realised there were so many people on the forum with such good taste... Come on United! :raspberry2: