PDA

View Full Version : Since the Tenerife Foum Moved here to .org one vital stat is impressive to me

COL NIL SATIS
31-07-2011, 23:33
The stat in question is Members that are still active

Many sites show maybe 10,000 members but actual members that are active will be maybe 2,000 or less (by active i mean members that are actually still visiting the site in the last 14 days or so) At the min this site has 100% of its core members still active ,that's absolutely amazing to me ,we switched our site 6 weeks ago after an upgrade and our members list now shows at only 78% of members that signed up that remain active and thats dropping each day ,so hats off to all on here ,the site is going only one way and that's up !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Also in my honest opinion,the sites more varied now and also has a nice feel about it

Members5,523Active Members5,523
Absolute hats off to all the people that run the community here on and off the forum and also in the admin/mods team ,all doing an A1 job !!!!!!!!!!!!!

spot on guys!!!!!!!!!

Andy0210
31-07-2011, 23:36
The stat in question is Members that are still active

Many sites show maybe 10,000 members but actual members that are active will be maybe 2,000 or less (by active i mean members that are actually still visiting the site in the last 14 days or so) At the min this site has 100% of its core members still active ,that's absolutely amazing to me ,we switched our site 6 weeks ago after an upgrade and our members list now shows at only 78% of members that signed up that remain active and thats dropping each day ,so hats off to all on here ,the site is going only one way and that's up !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Also in my honest opinion,the sites more varied now and also has a nice feel about it

Members5,523Active Members5,523
Absolute hats off to all the people that run the community here on and off the forum and also in the admin/mods team ,all doing an A1 job !!!!!!!!!!!!!

spot on guys!!!!!!!!!

Its the wages we all get that make the difference, how have you spents yours Col?

doreen
31-07-2011, 23:40
Also in my honest opinion, the site's more varied now and also has a nice feel about it

Thanks CNS - that's a great compliment and let's hope our membership will continue to grow and vary :)

COL NIL SATIS
31-07-2011, 23:41
Its the wages we all get that make the difference, how have you spents yours Col?

Haha ain't got any yet ,cheque's still in the post :twak:

Added after 9 minutes:

Thanks CNS - that's a great compliment and let's hope our membership will continue to grow and vary :)

I am sure it will do now Doreen ,the major thing now is Admins can actually help members out etc without having there hands tied ,plus the mods have proper rights(no restraints etc), who are all doing a sterling job backstage ...that wasn't the case before when 1 person had the full control of the ACP and the forums FTP etc ,think now is the time that the Forum will blossom and only get bigger and better......fab to see ,hats off to all .....happy days !!!

MaxineC
01-08-2011, 00:33
Creep.... :raspberry2: :D