PDA

View Full Version : I need a Bathroom Radio installing in south Tenerife.

Cruise
01-08-2011, 20:04
Where in South Tenerife can I buy a Bathroom Radio and have it installed....Anyone has one and do they last..

Stoney
01-08-2011, 20:52
Save your money, put a disc in your computer and turn it on full, then go to the bathroom and see if you can here it, or just wait to have a shower till 11pm and listen to the nearest bars music.

Cruise
01-08-2011, 20:58
Haha..... my neighbours will kill me.....and so will my family members...lol..

Greg
01-08-2011, 23:59
OMG! How long do you spend in the shower for this to be a priority? :crazy:

Delilah
02-08-2011, 00:07
My husband always takes a small radio in the bathroom when he is showering! :confused:

Jackie
02-08-2011, 07:47
Cruise you can get normal small radios that are waterproof that you can take/leave in the shower, you don't need to have a special one installed. Anyway I would give it a miss if you want to keep your neighbours happy, I have heard your singing remember haha ;)

Harmonicaman
02-08-2011, 18:46
Bathroom Radio? How it looks like?

Have a look here:) (http://www.buycleverstuff.co.uk/bathroom-radio-199-c.asp)

9PLUS
02-08-2011, 18:49
These Bathroon radios are normally incorperated in the wall or false ceiling. (speaker & control unit)

half a good idea if you are having a completely new bathroom installed.

Quite a lot of mess for little result if you have to run cabling etc in a bathroom you don't want touching.

An idea go off about €250 for a well known kit. Cabling, labour & repair could be anything from a couple of hundred euros upwards

Cruise
02-08-2011, 20:29
Cruise you can get normal small radios that are waterproof that you can take/leave in the shower, you don't need to have a special one installed. Anyway I would give it a miss if you want to keep your neighbours happy, I have heard your singing remember haha ;)

Thanks Jackie, Any idea where in Tenerife I can buy one......Smile

Have a look here:) (http://www.buycleverstuff.co.uk/bathroom-radio-199-c.asp)

Hi this is really what I really am looking for but in Tenerife and someone to install it in the wall preferable...Thanks.. Smile

Added after 2 minutes:

OMG! How long do you spend in the shower for this to be a priority? :crazy:

Not telling you......smile..

sarah012
03-08-2011, 15:06
My son wants one too...He went to a friends house and they had one.....now where can I start shopping for one. May get it for his birthday depends on price...anyone owns one in Tenerife..