PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Dream Hotel Noelia Sur, Playa de las Americas, Tenerife

West mids tyke
02-08-2011, 14:27
Has anybody stayed at or knows anybody that as stayed at this hotel, one of my work colleagues is looking at coming too Playa at the beginning of December, is the hotel clean and good value for money and is it central with things to do for young kids, any information appreciated

slodgedad
02-08-2011, 15:56
I've never been in the hotel but it looks impressive from the outside and I've hears good reports.

As far is situation, in my mind it is perfectly situated, close to all the action and yet far enough away to be peaceful

AL JAY
02-08-2011, 16:05
Its a good hotel and in a great location, food and rooms are nice but its clientele are usually the "blue rinse brigade" they would be better off staying around the corner at either the Bitacora or Park Club Europe. Im not blue rinse brigade.:D If they have kids Parque Santiago3 would be great because they have waterslides etc in the pool but they are apts and not a hotel.

golazzo
18-08-2011, 06:47
Has it still got the Nudist section

AL JAY
18-08-2011, 11:08
My mate says its still there up on the roof but everyone needed ironing:whistle::crylaughing::crylaughing:

onelegnofeet
18-08-2011, 13:16
My mate says its still there up on the roof but everyone needed ironing:whistle::crylaughing::crylaughing:

My Mate !!!!.........would that be MR.BINOCULARS ???lol