PDA

View Full Version : Is there any proper live jazz music around Las Americas, Tenerife?

kautchuk
02-08-2011, 15:01
Hi, guys!

probably you´ve been asked all these questions numerous times, but I´ll do it again ;)

about myself: pretty choosey with music, cause i work in music business and a dj myself.

So, I clearly understand, that all that Veronicas discos, etc. are mostly for british young drunks and those who adore Lady gaga from vocalists on the day to day basis.
I travel a lot, and know that, if there´s nowhere to go apart from all that cheesy places, good old live jazz music always helps in this situation.

The question is, any nice live jazz bands around Las Americas area by any chance?

Thanks for your help.

waveydavey
02-08-2011, 15:17
If you go to Finca del Art in Chayofa on a Sunday afternoon there is always live jazz there.You can catch a cab from Las Americas.

kautchuk
02-08-2011, 15:20
great, thanks waveydavey, will check this out....

let´s see, maybe someone knows some late evening nice live music on weekdays around

princessmonika
02-08-2011, 17:41
any jazz in amarilla or gold del sur waveydavey --i will be back for 2 month as from 30th august in augusta park----see you monika

waveydavey
02-08-2011, 18:28
Hi Monika,sometimes they have jazz in the Terrace bar but that's rare.See you when you are over.

princessmonika
02-08-2011, 18:31
thank you dave yes see you soon weather in dublin is bad the worse summer i have seen for many a years