PDA

View Full Version : Any nice cafes/bars with electronic chill out music in south Tenerife?

kautchuk
02-08-2011, 15:04
another question:

do you know any nice bars/ cafes, where they play nice balearic electronica, chill out music...you know, kind of Ibiza Cafe Del Mar, Hotel Costes, downtempo music...preferably with a nice view?
We are staying in Las americas, but donīt mind to walk down to Los Cristianos or up Adeje, if the places you advice are worth it...
thanks for your help, guys!

MMA28
02-08-2011, 15:50
there is a bar called DV8 in Los cristianos, they are playing anything you like , they even taking requests from their customers.it's a lovely bar with low prices, I am there almost every day , the pint of San Miguel is 1 ( one ) euro. !!!! it is in los cristianos near the port. cheers!

Irina
02-08-2011, 20:49
The Terrace bar in Puerto Colon: huge terrace with "loungy chill-out" furniture, fantastic views, regular DJ parties in the evenings, but also different type of music the whole day

Sensation bar in Los Cristianos (between El Mirador and Funchal), next to Margarita restaurant. Done with lots of style and has a great chill-out feel. One of the owners Tony is a big fan of Tiesto and has lots of cool music, however not necessarily it is always played for the customers, but if you ask - he will be over happy! :)

50 Specials cafe-bar in Torviscas, just opposite hotel Esmeralda. Nicely done, friendly Italian owner, regular DJ parties in the evenings.

Hope it helps! If you find some other nice lounge bars with cool electronic music, let me know! :)

kautchuk
03-08-2011, 13:37
Thanks, guys, will check this out, although couldnīt find DV8 yesterday near the port(

Coco Beach coctail bar just behind Veronicas on the seaside worked for me so far...nice atmosphere, looking the ocean...but Veronicas music plays much louder, so had to ask the barmen to play their chillled music louder)))

imablue
03-08-2011, 23:02
try the Sloop Bar..under Club Atlantis Apartments on the road down to Puerto Colon...Thursday and Sunday afternoons 2.00 till 4.00 great live band with really good "Chill Out Music"...ever heard the Stones in chill mode ........superb ...