PDA

View Full Version : What's the weather like in November in Tenerife?

West mids tyke
05-06-2011, 10:01
we are coming out to tenerife in november which is a lot later than when we normally holiday, just wondered what the average temperature daytime and nighttime are

coxan56
05-06-2011, 11:00
We like the weather in Nov....last Nov there was a Clime(sp) and had temps of over 30. Most days it was well into the 70s

we are going again this Nov

Annie

Zara
06-06-2011, 09:25
This link http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/GCTS/2010/11/6/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar will take you to a calendar of last November you can then click back to 2009 and get an idea of what the weather is generally like. Remember though this is taken from the airport (TFS) which is always a couple of degrees cooler than than southern resorts.

boxergirlie
02-11-2011, 07:43
We're flying to Tenerife on Friday (can't wait !!) staying in Chayofa but touring the island sightseeing. But can anyone help with an idea of temps expected ... we're staying for two weeks, and just saw it was 27 yesterday but what does it drop to in the evenings - need a jumper for example ? We live in the South of France and it's pretty warm but def gets cool later in the day this time of year.

Thanks in advance !

gazza
02-11-2011, 09:00
During the day it will average 25c at sea level, anything in single figures up Mount Teide, and in the evenings will average 18c again at sea level

Chayofa Tete
02-11-2011, 09:03
We have our house in Chayofa which as you may know is that bit higher up from Los Cristianos and therefore cooler particularly at night but not normally cold,so a light jumper should be fine if you are sitting outside at night.During the day still pretty pleasant mid 20's and sometimes higher towards the middle of the day.

boxergirlie
02-11-2011, 09:46
Thanks so much ... that helps a lot. We're only brining one suitcase between us (40 euros return for that !) and with the weight limit being 15kg, we really appreciate your advice ! Better start packing ...

Added after 16 minutes:

Chayofa Tete .. a bit cheeky but can you recommend any good places to eat in Chayofa itself ? Thanks ...

leeb
10-10-2012, 23:07
I am going on holiday to tenerife in costa adeje/playa de las americas in the south on november 6th till 13th 2012. What is the weather like around that time? is it still hot and sunny? what sort of temperatures will it be? and does it rain much? i am really worried that it will rain :(

Vortex Wake
11-10-2012, 08:10
The weather is always better than you expected and normally better than the weather forecast portray.

You can expect late evening temperatures of around 19°C and day time anywhere between 20 - 30°C .

Rain in November it typically short lived . The terrain in Tenerife means the island has many 'micro climates' - so one resort may get more sunshine than the other.

October and November are very popular periods.

russlfc
25-10-2012, 17:23
Can annybody tell me if they know what the weather is going to be like from the 10th November?
Cant wait to get back to the best island in the world

LUCKY
25-10-2012, 18:44
:feret: Well i think the weather will be wall to wall sunshine or at least better than Yorkshire !!!! :flatcap::feret:

tracy hampshire
25-10-2012, 19:11
:feret: Well i think the weather will be wall to wall sunshine or at least better than Yorkshire !!!! :flatcap::feret: coming home to yorkshire for 10 days next month , not looking forward to the cold, tenerife definately warmer x

chifleta
25-10-2012, 19:37
coming home to yorkshire for 10 days next month , not looking forward to the cold, tenerife definately warmer x

I can guarantee you're gonna freeze your :bootyshake: off :D ... you're off to Yorkshire and i'm off to La Orotava hehe :)

tracy hampshire
25-10-2012, 19:48
I can guarantee you're gonna freeze your :bootyshake: off :D ... you're off to Yorkshire and i'm off to La Orotava hehe :) brrrr, feel cold already:scared: enjoy oratava it is beautiful:raspberry2:

chifleta
25-10-2012, 19:51
brrrr, feel cold already:scared: enjoy oratava it is beautiful:raspberry2:

thanks, have a nice time in UK, i'm jealous, I haven't been this year and not planning to :crying2: it'll be the first time i've been a whole year without a visit...

LUCKY
26-10-2012, 09:48
:feret:
I can guarantee you're gonna freeze your :bootyshake: off :D ... you're off to Yorkshire and i'm off to La Orotava hehe :) I also can give same guarantee ,its 5 degrees now forecast says feels like 1 degree. I am leaving Yorkshire shortly:flatcap::feret:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:feret:
coming home to yorkshire for 10 days next month , not looking forward to the cold, tenerife definately warmer x I am leaving Yorkshire next month for sunnier climes . i will bring my Speedos, don't forget to bring your'e thermals!!!!:flatcap::feret:

tracy hampshire
26-10-2012, 10:13
:feret: I also can give same guarantee ,its 5 degrees now forecast says feels like 1 degree. I am leaving Yorkshire shortly:flatcap::feret:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:feret: I am leaving Yorkshire next month for sunnier climes . i will bring my Speedos, don't forget to bring your'e thermals!!!!:flatcap::feret: longjohns & thermal vest at the ready, sunny selby here i come lol x

RachyRoo
26-10-2012, 16:23
Were flying out on 23rd Nov for 2 weeks, and to be honest as long as it's not as miserable as London in Nov I don't care! we spent 2 weeks in Tenerife (Costa Adeje) in Nov 2010, and other than a freak storm that lasted 36 hours, it was generally anything between 23-29' most days!